Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790928 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Deicide: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
MTN well done o person no fit even play ranked match again, even when internet fast I still day manage kill 2 people grin chai cry

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
luxor ppsspp... for Zuma fans

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:02am On Jun 30, 2020
Loaded tongue

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2020
nani667:

First one is the best... The Second one is Crap

True. I just tried the first one and I haven't gone back to the second one since then.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Raptor2cool: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Deicide: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Well grin but come o how do some players move very fast in this game?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheSoothSayer(m): 1:58am On Jul 01, 2020
Does anyone know how to make The Amazing Spiderman 2 work on Android 10 or suggest a link. All available links downloaded from don't install
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by bigcee(m): 6:04am On Jul 01, 2020
nani667:
Downloaded ✔️
boss, can I play the game pes2020 offline?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oluwafunso97(m): 9:10am On Jul 01, 2020
Check this out fams
Top 10 New games of July 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVtQWuiOS3M
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
bigcee:

Dunno.. I have never tried it offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
bigcee:

No you can't
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
bigcee:

partially yes... but you can only do it when you want to play with computer (AI), you need data to start the game and choose the match mode you want to play then immediately the match starts just off your data until the match ends, then you will have to on the data again to proceed.

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iyerenath(m): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Azurevermillion:
How can I change FIFA 14 language (dutch) to English? Pls, help??

And the settings for smooth gameplay on ppsspp gold 1.2.2?

The most recent update of ppsspp is 1.9.4..
Please goan download it... I'm pretty sure your gameplay will be smooth.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LORDSKULL: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
The way game Lord's here hype "3rd birthday" ppsspp game I thought it worth it. Third person shooting games for infant gamer's not like heavy gamer's like me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iyerenath(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Reality11:
Guys is there something I need to do?
I downloaded modern combat 4, extract the file and moved it. If I opened it it would show the first picture below then the 2 picture. But if I proceed to play it just force me out.

Phone is Xiaomi redmi note 8

Updated: I've solved the problem

When you downloaded it from apkvision, did it showed invalid license at any point?? cos mine was showing invalid license... Or was there any other gameloft games installed on your phone before installing the Mc4?? Please help a brother...

I wanna play this game like maddddd....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iyerenath(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
LORDSKULL:
The way game Lord's here hype "3rd birthday" ppsspp game I thought it worth it. Third person shooting games for infant gamer's not like heavy gamer's like me.

Seriously?? Just say you don't like the game...

Fantastic game that's worth it... maybe you're not into these types of games...

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Azurevermillion: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
iyerenath:

The most recent update of ppsspp is 1.9.4..
Please goan download it... I'm pretty sure your gameplay will be smooth.
I downloaded the latest version 1.9.4 still i don't have smooth gameplay
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LORDSKULL: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
iyerenath:

Seriously?? Just say you don't like the game...

Fantastic game that's worth it... maybe you're not into these types of games...

Please what make it fantastic?
Game with no logical base
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Azurevermillion:
I downloaded the latest version 1.9.4 still i don't have smooth gameplay
what device are you using to play, have you tweaked the settings a bit to see if it gets better?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iyerenath(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
LORDSKULL:

Please what make it fantastic? Game with no logical base
OK na... enjoy yourself.
Just the same way I don't like soccer games one bit but most people love it.
This life nor balance at all...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iyerenath(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
LORDSKULL:

Please is there any way you can help me out concerning that invalid license in Modern combat 4?? Please... I need that game...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
LORDSKULL:

I understand what you are saying bro, it's not a game for everyone but believe me it is a great game for anime lovers.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
iyerenath:

Please is there any way you can help me out concerning that invalid license in Modern combat 4?? Please... I need that game...
check your obb file to see if it is still there, then go to play store and try launching the game from there.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Azurevermillion: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
sajmark:

what device are you using to play, have you tweaked the settings a bit to see if it gets better?
Gionee M5 mini
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LORDSKULL: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
iyerenath:

OK na... enjoy yourself.

Just the same way I don't like soccer games one bit but most people love it.

This life nor balance at all...

No b lie bro
Life no balance
Game spirit no fair at all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LORDSKULL: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
iyerenath:

Bro get yourself lucky patcher
You can use it to remove license in any app or games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LORDSKULL: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
sajmark:

I understand what you are saying bro, it's not a game for everyone but believe me it is a great game for anime lovers.

Bro Na u understand pas, animated games is not my liking...I hate cartoons
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by emmyojiah(m): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

Thanks, you sabi. Some of this games don't work on latest devices again however. Eg dead space and six guns

Search for dead space remastered on andropalace game site. Type it on Google and it will pop up. It will work for your recent device. There are other remastered old but great games on andropalace... Eg backstab, shadow guardian, adventures of tin tin, shadow gun, amazing spider man, etc.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iyerenath(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2020
LORDSKULL:

Bro get yourself lucky patcher
You can use it to remove license in any app or games

You think I haven't tried the lucky patcher way?? I've tried it over and over again... Or maybe I'm missing something... I'm not certain sha...

In other news, I also heard that to install MC4, you must not have any other gameloft game installed on your phone or else it won't install... Please how true is this??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LORDSKULL: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
iyerenath:

You think I haven't tried the lucky patcher way?? I've tried it over and over again... Or maybe I'm missing something... I'm not certain sha...

In other news, I also heard that to install MC4, you must not have any other gameloft game installed on your phone or else it won't install... Please how true is this??

Gameloft install is 100% true
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jizzison(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Please am currently using controller which has a wireless receiver to play games on my phone. Please what is the best app to connect the phone with the game controller?

I've tried apps like octopus, usbjoyfreeIME 2018 (this one actually worked for like 2 months, then suddenly stop connecting).

Please help me out here
It's a joy for a gamer playing emulators like PPSSPP & Dolphin with with game pads.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.