Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2796658 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Craigbrown4076: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Freaktion:

Yeah

I got confirmation that it's an online game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:25am On Aug 03, 2020
Testing °°°

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FEEXEZ(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

Still looking for an answer.
300 March to Glory
and if you like boxing fight night round 3 I've already played those list you can check it out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Freaktion(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

I got confirmation that it's an online game
Nba 2k- online
Nba 2k20- offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Craigbrown4076: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Freaktion:

Nba 2k- online
Nba 2k20- offline

You succeeded in confusing me man, please explain
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Craigbrown4076: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
nani667:
Testing °°°

Is it online man?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Freaktion(m): 6:10am On Aug 04, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

You succeeded in confusing me man, please explain
In NBA 2K mobile(ONLINE), you'll create your ultimate fantasy team just like in PES.
NBA 2K20(OFFLINE) has lots of modes like;
✓MyCareer
✓TheAssociation
✓Multiplayer
✓Blacktop
✓Run The Streets ...

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Craigbrown4076:
Hey guys...
Please is nba2k20 an offline game?
+
Please recommend nice psp games i could play on the psp emulator. Thanks!
yeah nba2k20 is offline and addictive too.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Chatbot1234: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2020
isaiah9:

I wanted to download it but 3gb wow
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chatbot1234:

I wanted to download it but 3gb wow
Look at my total size grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Chatbot1234: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
isaiah9:
Look at my total size grin

grin so large.
I'm thinking of the cost to download, lemme see how it goes I might still download it sha.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Craigbrown4076: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
isaiah9:

Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Craigbrown4076: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Freaktion:

In NBA 2K mobile(ONLINE), you'll create your ultimate fantasy team just like in PES.
NBA 2K20(OFFLINE) has lots of modes like;
✓MyCareer
✓TheAssociation
✓Multiplayer
✓Blacktop
✓Run The Streets ...

Thanks!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chatbot1234:

grin so large.
I'm thinking of the cost to download, lemme see how it goes I might still download it sha.
download it you won't regret it but make sure you download the one suitable for your device. There are 2 versions of the game if you're downloading from site and not playstore.

Mycareer mode is the best, you can only control one player out of the five on court.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cloud gaming is the way forward,after Google stadia comes Xboxgame pass.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Who has tested this tau ceti demo(sequel to dead effect). Plus brawlhalla is out now for those that like smash bros

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
guydangerous:
Cloud gaming is the way forward,after Google stadia comes Xboxgame pass.
the data cost though!! shocked
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:30am On Aug 05, 2020
tidedroid:
the data cost though!! shocked
that's the only obstacle there,but if one can subscribe to play online games like pubg and the rest considering the fact that they are "cheap mobile games" including the data used in downloading plus data used in updating the game every twice in a month,one can overlook the data cost of cloud gaming because number one...you don't have to download it,number two...you won't be updating the game every now and then,three...you are getting access to "PREMIUM GAMES", games meant for Consoles & PCs free on mobile (subscribe once for a month and get access to the games available) and number 4...you don't need to waste money and time upgrading your phone to catch up with the cloud gaming requirements to play Console or PC alike games unlike console and pc gamers who do such very often (though I haven't checked it's requirements for mobile yet).

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 4:29am On Aug 05, 2020
guydangerous:
that's the only obstacle there,but if one can subscribe to play online games like pubg and the rest considering the fact that they are "cheap mobile games" including the data used in downloading plus data used in updating the game every twice in a month,one can overlook the data cost of cloud gaming because number one...you don't have to download it,number two...you won't be updating the game every now and then,three...you are getting access to "PREMIUM GAMES", games meant for Consoles & PCs free on mobile (subscribe once for a month and get access to the games available) and number 4...you don't need to waste money and time upgrading your phone to catch up with the cloud gaming requirements to play Console or PC alike games unlike console and pc gamers who do such very often (though I haven't checked it's requirements for mobile yet).
guy, i think the data cost for streaming games is much more higher compared to simply playing online games like pubg that are physically stored on your device memory. That's almost 1gb per hour @ even 720p,plus let's not forget that data speed in Nigeria isn't always stable and when don't know when 5g will reach here, especially that millimetre-wave own that's still not super strong in terms of signal but can be ridiculously fast if you "manage" to get signal in more developed countries and i don't think wifi 6 or whatever is even in Nigeria yet!

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ademolla3506(m): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Install Football manager 2020 for free:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9dQoqCT8Zo

Follow steps in the video
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KozzyKayaki(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Name: Tauceti Unknown Origins
Genre: Adventure/Action
Size: 1.39GB(Compressed)

Download link(Mediafire): https://shrinkme.io/TaucetiUnknownOrigin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Chasdonblizz: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Chasdonblizz: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2020
sajmark:
Mobile gamers have come a long way.
Please which game is this?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by devilmaycry: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
please where can I download a working PES 2020 for ppsspp android or better still put me through d procedures to make it work...twice i have downloaded and it didnt work. I want to bliv I'm not doing It right
PS. I have played many PSP games on android ..but finding had to get this one...and and i downloaded frm rickytech too.
someone help
nani667 , sajmark
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
devilmaycry:
please where can I download a working PES 2020 for ppsspp android or better still put me through d procedures to make it work...twice i have downloaded and it didnt work. I want to bliv I'm not doing It right
PS. I have played many PSP games on android ..but finding had to get this one...and and i downloaded frm rickytech too.
someone help
nani667 , sajmark
bro I don't like downloading mod PES for ppsspp because it crashes a lot, so I downloaded the last original version by konami from romsmode and then I downloaded an option file that updates the squad and jerseys to 2018/2019 which is manageable. I then did few transfers myself and it is almost like playing pes 20 except for the jerseys. it even gets better if you are a fan of master league.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chasdonblizz:
Please which game is this?
PES on ppsspp
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FEEXEZ(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
devilmaycry:
someone help
nani667 , sajmark

Did you change your ppsspp language to Espanol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by devilmaycry: 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
sajmark:

bro I don't like downloading mod PES for ppsspp because it crashes a lot, so I downloaded the last original version by konami from romsmode and then I downloaded an option file that updates the squad and jerseys to 2018/2019 which is manageable. I then did few transfers myself and it is almost like playing pes 20 except for the jerseys. it even gets better if you are a fan of master league.
please where can I download the option file
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by devilmaycry: 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
FEEXEZ:

Did you change your ppsspp language to Espanol
thing is...its not even showing at all...

Like there is no iso file in the zip file
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Chatbot1234: 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
sajmark:

Wow, I might just do this because of the crashing, because mine crashes of recent.
But I'll miss the new player face and jersey.
How do you transfer players ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 2:31am On Aug 08, 2020
devilmaycry:
please where can I download the option file
drop your telegram id lemme share you the link.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.