Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2787405 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Anoneism(m): 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
sajmark:

Go to the SAVEDATA folder inside your PSP folder and locate the folder containing the files below and delete them (Don't delete the folder o, just the files in it)
Done! Thanks a bunch.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by famep(m): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
nani667:

Added ×
add me 2 anime and gaming group zero seven zero six two four five four two nine one
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Anoneism:
Done! Thanks a bunch.
you haven't done anything yet ooo cheesy...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ufonikoh(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lovely......
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Saviolamemphix(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
please who can help me with a good link to download the file for pes 20 psp
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by WeaponofTechstr: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
nani667:
Downloaded Is it Offline?✔️
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by WeaponofTechstr: 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
nani667:
Downloaded ✔️
Is it Offline?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FEEXEZ(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Saviolamemphix(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Leopantro: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2020
Emilex1000
Search for go money on play store and use that to pay
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Craigbrown4076: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
allandutch:
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2.

See better game. I wonder why we don't have more of this on Android.

Hey man... Do you still play socom?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by allandutch: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

Hey man... Do you still play socom?

Fireteam Bravo 2 or other titles?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Craigbrown4076: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
allandutch:

Fireteam Bravo 2 or other titles?

I'm currently playing Bravo3... But my controls is giving me mad problem, I'm not enjoying the game as I'm supposed to, can you help please?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by allandutch: 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

I'm currently playing Bravo3... But my controls is giving me mad problem, I'm not enjoying the game as I'm supposed to, can you help please?

Use the setup in the pictures I posted and see if it gets better.

Where did you download the FT B3 from? Is it compressed?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Saviolamemphix(m): 12:50am On Aug 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Craigbrown4076: 3:29am On Aug 14, 2020
allandutch:

Use the setup in the pictures I posted and see if it gets better.

Where did you download the FT B3 from? Is it compressed?

Turning and aiming with the analog is the main problem

I downloaded from freeroms, thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 6:29am On Aug 14, 2020
Saviolamemphix:
y u direct me go invalid link u f**l
but the link is working bro, copy it and try opening it with another browser.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 6:33am On Aug 14, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

always hold R to aim the enemy then X to shoot...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Anoneism(m): 6:41am On Aug 14, 2020
sajmark:

you haven't done anything yet ooo cheesy...
Smile.
But wait o, is there anything else I should do other than replacing the savedata files with the ones from the file you sent to me?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by allandutch: 6:41am On Aug 14, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

If I remember correctly, R is for aiming. That's why I put it under the analog. For me, it's easier that way.

Just play around with the controls. Move those buttons to different positions and see where each button is more comfortable for you to use.

Let me reinstall the game sef...

Alright. You move and turn with the analog, Aim with R button, ∆ to go prone, X to shoot. While you're moving, avoid pressing the "right" direction key, cos that will put you in Freelook mode where you will stand still but be able to look around.

All of the above should work IF the controls of FT B2 & 3 remain the same.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Anoneism(m): 6:46am On Aug 14, 2020
FEEXEZ:
https://download2332.mediafire.com/f1e8wacvujyg/di94m4v1jm9xrcr/PES+2020+PPSSPP+-+Entclassblog.com.rar
https://download2262.mediafire.com/69uh32jdcmwg/x5n7pcc6ebs04kl/PES+2020+SAVE+DATA+-+Entclassblog.com.zip
The first link, is it iso or just files? I asked because I have downloaded many pes 2020 in the past few days which aren't iso which resulted in wasted mb.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 6:46am On Aug 14, 2020
Anoneism:

Smile.
But wait o, is there anything else I should do other than replacing the savedata files with the ones from the file you sent to me?
you never said you replaced it na, if you did it should be updated then... good morning.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 6:48am On Aug 14, 2020
Anoneism:

The first link, is it iso or just files? I asked because I have downloaded many pes 2020 in the past few days which isn't iso which resulted in wasted mb.
you will have to change your psp language to Espanol to be able to play it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Anoneism(m): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2020
sajmark:

you never said you replaced it na, if you did it should be updated then... good morning.
My bad.
I knew what next to do the moment you asked me to delete those files. I replaced them and boom, it worked.

Thanks for your help.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 6:57am On Aug 14, 2020
Anoneism:

My bad.
I knew what next to do the moment you asked me to delete those files. I replaced them and boom, it worked.

Thanks for your help.
Sharp guy cheesy... you are welcome.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Saviolamemphix(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
sajmark:

but the link is working bro, copy it and try opening it with another browser.
after downloading d file with almost 1gb of my data it showed invalid link wat kind of nonsense is dis

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
Saviolamemphix:
after downloading d file with almost 1gb of my data it showed invalid link wat kind of nonsense is dis
ouch sorry about that but I don't fully understand, did the download fail?

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Saviolamemphix(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
sajmark:

ouch sorry about that but I don't fully understand, did the download fail?
yes it showed download failed invalid link.. so can u tell me any good website to get d game cus i really need it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Saviolamemphix(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Saviolamemphix:
yes it showed download failed invalid link.. so can u tell me any good website to get d game cus i really need it
i even entered coolrom but i couldn't find pes 20
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Craigbrown4076: 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
sajmark:

always hold R to aim the enemy then X to shoot...

Thanks man, I'll give you feedback.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.