Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2784379 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Chasdonblizz: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
sajmark:

help me id your handle, I don't want to chat someone else.
sorry bro, I made a mistake. The id is @Charlie_don. I'm putting on black shirt with a purple coloured tie.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hello guys

Is there any game that is similar to Modern combat series and it's offline?

Data and battery is not an issue for me but i don't know why i don't fancy online games such as COD, PUBg and co.

Guess I am stuck in the past cry

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LORDSKULL: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

This game lags on my SD 845 device, I find that very strange! Any help around?

Hi man... My psp folder doesn't include the cheat folder... Do i create one?

Create cheat folder. After that, my given process it will surely less the lagging. Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingzic(m): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hello guys,
please can someone recommend good offline games with 3d graphics to me..
I already download brother in arms
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Classickj(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Pls some one should help me with pes 2020 link
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheSoothSayer(m): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
kingzic:
Hello guys,

Blade of God, Pascal's wager, Nova 3, Republique, devil may cry, telltale series, deus ex, bright memories, modern combat series... There is also the PES and Fifa and racing games if you like stuff like that.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Osamagioghowewi(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
In pes 2020 ad hoc mode the person hosting the game players are faster than the person joining
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Deicide: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

Blade of God, Pascal's wager, Nova 3, Republique, devil may cry, telltale series, deus ex, bright memories, modern combat series... There is also the PES and Fifa and racing games if you like stuff like that.
DMC is now on Android?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
Osamagioghowewi:
In pes 2020 ad hoc mode the person hosting the game players are faster than the person joining
might be the settings/performance difference between the devices used.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Osamagioghowewi(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
sajmark:

might be the settings/performance difference between the devices used.
I wish I can correct it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Deicide:
DMC is now on Android?

It is, though not on playstore.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 12:01am On Aug 28, 2020
kingzic:
Hello guys,

Note - IAPs stand for In-App Purchases

Here is my list of high graphics/quality offline Android games.

1979 Revolution: Black Friday
Alien - Blackout
Animus - Harbinger Unpacked
ARK - Survival Evolved
Blade Of God
Eisenhorn: XENOS
EQQO
Cyberpunk Retro Punk 2069
COLINA - Legacy
Commando Fire Go (IAPs)
Castle Of ILLusion
Hitman Sniper (in-app purchases) search for mod
HM SPIFFING
Hello Neighbor (IAP)
The House Of Da Vinci
The House Of Da Vinci 2
Honkai Impact 3rd
Oceanhorn
Oddworld New 'n' Tasty
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
Deux Ex The Fall
The Inner World
The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk
Skateboard Party 2 (IAPs)
Skateboard Party 3 (IAPs)
Snowboard Party (IAPs)
Snowboard Party - World Tour (IAPs)
Sniper 3D (IAPs)
Samorost 3
Slaughter 3
Grand Theft Auto - Liberty City Stories
Guardians Of The Galaxy TTG (IAP)
Grid Autosport
Riptide GP 2
Riptide GP - Renegade
Radiation City
Radiation Island
Escape From Chernobyl
République
Rest In Pieces (IAPs)
Beach Buggy Racing (IAPs)
Beach Buggy Blitz (IAPs)
Bully - Anniversary Edition
Brothers A Tale of Two Sons
Batman - The Telltale Series (IAP)
Batman - The Enemy Within (IAP)
Life Is Strange
Life Is Strange - Before The Storm
Leo's Fortune
Lumino City
Lego Star Wars - The Complete Saga
Lego Star Wars - The Force Awakens
Lego Batman - Beyond Gotham
Lego Batman - DC Super Heroes
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Lego Jurassic World
Lego Ninjago - Shadow Of Ronin
Lego The Lord Of The Rings
Lego Harry Potter Years 5 to 7
Limbo
Major Mayhem 2 (IAP)
Manuganu
Manuganu 2
Morphite (IAP)
Monster Hunter
The Walking Dead - Season 1 (IAP)
The Walking Dead - Season 2 (IAP)
The Walking Dead - Season 3 (IAP)
The Walking Dead - Michonne (IAP)
The Walking Dead - A New Frontier (IAP)
Tales From The Borderlands (IAP)
The Wolf Among Us (IAP)
The Room 1,2 & 3 (For me i think they are in d best in the puzzle genre & in a class of their own. Highly recommended)
The Room - Old Sins
Fighting Star (IAPs)
The Great Wobo Escape (IAPs)
Portal Knights
Machinarium
The Beggar's Ride
Lost Echo
Never Alone: Ki Edition
NBA 2K20
Vandgels
Way of Retribution: Awakening (IAPs)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingzic(m): 6:08am On Aug 28, 2020
VICTOR4LYF:

Note - IAPs stand for In-App Purchases

Here is my list of high graphics/quality offline Android games.

1979 Revolution: Black Friday
Alien - Blackout
Animus - Harbinger Unpacked
ARK - Survival Evolved
Blade Of God
Eisenhorn: XENOS
EQQO
Cyberpunk Retro Punk 2069
COLINA - Legacy
Commando Fire Go (IAPs)
Castle Of Illusion
Hitman Sniper (in-app purchases) search for mod
HM SPIFFING
Hello Neighbor (IAP)
The House Of Da Vinci
The House Of Da Vinci 2
Honkai Impact 3rd
Oceanhorn
Oddworld New 'n' Tasty
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
Deux Ex The Fall
The Inner World
The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk
Skateboard Party 2 (IAPs)
Skateboard Party 3 (IAPs)
Snowboard Party (IAPs)
Snowboard Party - World Tour (IAPs)
Sniper 3D (IAPs)
Samorost 3
Slaughter 3
Grand Theft Auto - Liberty City Stories
Guardians Of The Galaxy TTG (IAP)
Grid Autosport
Riptide GP 2
Riptide GP - Renegade
Radiation City
Radiation Island
Escape From Chernobyl
République
Rest In Pieces (IAPs)
GT Racing 2- IAPs are present.
Beach Buggy Racing (IAPs)
Beach Buggy Blitz (IAPs)
Bully - Anniversary Edition
Brothers A Tale of Two Sons
Batman - The Telltale Series (IAP)
Batman - The Enemy Within (IAP)
Life Is Strange
Life Is Strange - Before The Storm
Leo's Fortune
Lumino City
Lego Star Wars - The Complete Saga
Lego Star Wars - The Force Awakens
Lego Batman - Beyond Gotham
Lego Batman - DC Super Heroes
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Lego Jurassic World
Lego Ninjago - Shadow Of Ronin
Lego The Lord Of The Rings
Lego Harry Potter Years 5 to 7
Limbo
Major Mayhem 2 (IAP)
Manuganu
Manuganu 2
Morphite (IAP)
Monster Hunter
The Walking Dead - Season 1 (IAP)
The Walking Dead - Season 2 (IAP)
The Walking Dead - Season 3 (IAP)
The Walking Dead - Michonne (IAP)
The Walking Dead - A New Frontier (IAP)
Tales From The Borderlands (IAP)
The Wolf Among Us (IAP)
The Room 1,2 & 3 (For me i think they are in d best in the puzzle genre & in a class of their own. Highly recommended)
The Room - Old Sins
Fighting Star (IAPs)
The Great Wobo Escape (IAPs)
Portal Knights
Machinarium
The Beggar's Ride
Lost Echo
Never Alone: Ki Edition
NBA 2K20
Vandgels
Way of Retribution: Awakening (IAPs)

thank you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingzic(m): 6:09am On Aug 28, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

Thank you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingzic(m): 6:13am On Aug 28, 2020
Guys where can I download GTA-San-andreas.
and how to install it on my phone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2020
kingzic:
Guys where can I download GTA-San-andreas.
and how to install it on my phone

1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2020
Osamagioghowewi:
I wish I can correct it
what devices do you guys use?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oregan(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

Where can I download these games apart from rexdl
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheSoothSayer(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2020
oregan:

Where can I download these games apart from rexdl

There is rvedl.com, Sbenny.com, playstore itself, apkpure. Com

My rule of thumb is to go to playstore first, if I notice there is an Inapp purchase, I go to a third party app. Unless you only like modded apps, then you can go for the afformentioned

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oregan(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

My rule of thumb is to go to playstore first, if I notice there is an Inapp purchase, I go to a third party app. Unless you only like modded apps, then you can go for the afformentioned
Thanks man, av seen the game I was looking for on revdl

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheSoothSayer(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
Gentlemen (and ladies), I need exe emulator for android. Any help?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Osamagioghowewi(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
sajmark:

what devices do you guys use?
both device are tecno
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Osamagioghowewi:
both device are tecno
well just cross check to make sure that the settings on both devices are the same.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Osamagioghowewi(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
sajmark:

well just cross check to make sure that the settings on both devices are the same.
okay
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KozzyKayaki(m): 2:31am On Aug 29, 2020
(0.19.0) Fix Lag In PUBG Mobile | 2gb,3gb,4gb Ram | Using Config files

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8EHb-M5NaM
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 9:36am On Sep 01, 2020
Deicide:
DMC is now on Android?
not yet,still in closed beta
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2020
kingzic:
Hello guys,

delivery from pain,atom rpg,battlechasers,dead cells(not 3d but crazy good)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingzic(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

Good evening guys,

I downloaded GTA- San -Andreas on from rexdlfile but it didn't work on my phone, can someone please recommend an app apart from apkpure where I can download it from, or even a site where I can download the one that works with an android 10 OS. And also how to install it

please help a brother.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheSoothSayer(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
kingzic:

Good evening guys,

I downloaded GTA- San -Andreas on from rexdlfile but it didn't work on my phone, can someone please recommend an app apart from apkpure where I can download it from, or even a site where I can download the one that works with an android 10 OS. And also how to install it

please help a brother.

This is what you do, don't delete the Obb file. You can try the other sites I mentioned in the post you quoted and search for just the apk download. Go to playstore and search for the latest version eg (version 1.86) and Google search that version or check the sites I mentioned. Add 'remastered' to the search tag. Download for mod and normal apk. Try different sites. If none of them work, accept that the game has become outdated and unplayable for android 10. That's one of the problems of upgrading your device. I doubt rockstar will ever make an update
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheSoothSayer(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
tidedroid:
delivery from pain,atom rpg,battlechasers,dead cells(not 3d but crazy good)

This guy likes survival games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingzic(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

This is what you do, don't delete the Obb file. You can try the other sites I mentioned in the post you quoted and search for just the apk download. Go to playstore and search for the latest version eg (version 1.86) and Google search that version or check the sites I mentioned. Add 'remastered' to the search tag. Download for mod and normal apk. Try different sites. If none of them work, accept that the game has become outdated and unplayable for android 10. That's one of the problems of upgrading your device. I doubt rockstar will ever make an update

Its actually on play store, but its an in purchase app.

so how do I go abt it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.