Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2783955 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheSoothSayer(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Please link for Call of Duty Mobile
Go to playstore so you don't download outdated version
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Akanimoh113(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

Go to playstore so you don't download outdated version

I've Scorched the Whole Store
All the Call of Duty mobiles I Saw are Outdated
When I download I'll see a Different thing Entirely (Sniper game form) undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Friedyokes: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Akanimoh113:

When I download I'll see a Different thing Entirely (Sniper game form) undecided
What phone do you use, THE specs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheSoothSayer(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Akanimoh113:

V1.0.17 is the latest version on playstore. What are you talking about the all the cod you saw. There is only one available. Download it. If there is any additional data you should download it will be ingame... All playstore apps are latest

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by williams867: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
prodigiousman:
mine is d previous paid version but works well no ads and someone sent it to me

Please share download link of your damonps2 pro

Upload on Google drive or mediafire
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Akanimoh113(m): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Friedyokes:
What phone do you use, THE specs

If it my phone, it's Windows phone.
But am downloading on someone else's phone
And the Phone is a Vivo undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Akanimoh113(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

V1.0.17 is the latest version on playstore. What are you talking about the all the cod you saw. There is only one available. Download it. If there is any additional data you should download it will be ingame... All playstore apps are latest

Okay
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by caboltx(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

Boss I no know o. I didn't want the Chinese version so Im waiting for it on playstore. Google the problem. I'm sure you're not the first person to encounter it.

Where did you download it from?
Okay, I can't remember where I downloaded it from. I googled it sha. I recently found out that this beta version is only for the people in China
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Friedyokes: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Akanimoh113:

If it my phone, it's Windows phone. But am downloading on someone else's phone And the Phone is a Vivo undecided
specs probably dont meet the minimum req
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Friedyokes: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Akanimoh113:

If it my phone, it's Windows phone. But am downloading on someone else's phone And the Phone is a Vivo undecided
specs probably dont meet the minimum req
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheSoothSayer(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
caboltx:

Okay, I can't remember where I downloaded it from. I googled it sha. I recently found out that this beta version is only for the people in China

The Chinese often have all the first versions of games. Like they test it first there b4 sending it to the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
smiley

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheSoothSayer(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
nani667:
smiley
boss you get active clan wey you dey? If possible Nigerian clan
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by allandutch: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2020
I downloaded SOCOM 3 from SuperGamerX and started playing some days back. Whenever I get to the 3rd mission I always get this black screen.

Is there a way to fix this? I'm thinking the file may have been corrupted.

Sajmark Mark9854 LORDSKULL

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2020
allandutch:
I downloaded SOCOM 3 from SuperGamerX and started playing some days back. Whenever I get to the 3rd mission I always get this black screen.

Is there a way to fix this? I'm thinking the file may have been corrupted.

Sajmark Mark9854 LORDSKULL
I know data is expensive but you should try and download the full game which is around 800mb. I used both the full version and modded version to complete the game. the trick is to start playing the full version first then you will come to a stage where one of your comrades will be abducted, this particular stage always crashes on the full version so you will have to switch to the modded version to pass the stage.
I recommend that you try
SYPHON FILTER: LOGAN'S SHADOW
SYPHON FILTER: DARK MIRROR
If you haven't already played them.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by allandutch: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
sajmark:

I know data is expensive but you should try and download the full game which is around 800mb. I used both the full version and modded version to complete the game. the trick is to start playing the full version first then you will come to a stage where one of your comrades will be abducted, this particular stage always crashes on the full version so you will have to switch to the modded version to pass the stage.
I recommend that you try
SYPHON FILTER: LOGAN'S SHADOW
SYPHON FILTER: DARK MIRROR
If you haven't already played them.

Thanks. I'll download the full version. Shouldn't cost me more than 100 Naira.

I'll try syphon filter too. I've been seeing it for a while now. Do you recommend I download the mod version? SuperGamerX have it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
allandutch:

Thanks. I'll download the full version. Shouldn't cost me more than 100 Naira.

I'll try syphon filter too. I've been seeing it for a while now. Do you recommend I download the mod version? SuperGamerX have it.
yes I recommend it, the compressed one by supergamerx is LOGAN'S SHADOW and it is just 250mb...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by allandutch: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
sajmark:

yes I recommend it, the compressed one by supergamerx is LOGAN'S SHADOW and it is just 250mb...

Alright, I'll check it out.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
TheSoothSayer:
boss you get active clan wey you dey? If possible Nigerian clan

Nah.. No get active Clan.. I jus play Casually
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samueldo4life(m): 4:47am On Nov 07, 2020
I wanted to download genshine impact and I saw this... i was like "so mobile games is up to this extent " approximately 6gb file... that's huge oh..

1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2020
Shadow fight Arena
Space marshals 3

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 7:28am On Nov 07, 2020
samueldo4life:
I wanted to download genshine impact and I saw this... i was like "so mobile games is up to this extent " approximately 6gb file... that's huge oh..
This is more like the new normal, infact grid autosport multiplayer and single player together were taking almost 9gb when i still had them installed.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samueldo4life(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
tidedroid:
This is more like the new normal, infact grid autosport multiplayer and single player together were taking almost 9gb when i still had them installed.
jeez, is that not too much.. that's going to cost me much oh... how where you able to download these with mb..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2020
samueldo4life:

jeez, is that not too much.. that's going to cost me much oh... how where you able to download these with mb..
night plan, both glo and spectranet(when they aren't being slow AF)

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
°°°°

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
✅✅

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
nani667:
✅✅

evening,how did you pay for your battle pass,,, playstore keeps rejecting my cards.. saying details incorrect
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Habiodunz(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2020
nani667:
°°°°

Go play ranked tongue
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Azurevermillion: 2:03am On Nov 11, 2020
I need help with the fifa soccer says it isn't compatible with my phone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by swifthappy(m): 5:35am On Nov 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.