Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2783857 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Azurevermillion: 7:29am On Nov 12, 2020
PUBG

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LORDSKULL: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
sajmark:

I know data is expensive but you should try and download the full game which is around 800mb. I used both the full version and modded version to complete the game. the trick is to start playing the full version first then you will come to a stage where one of your comrades will be abducted, this particular stage always crashes on the full version so you will have to switch to the modded version to pass the stage.
I recommend that you try
SYPHON FILTER: LOGAN'S SHADOW
SYPHON FILTER: DARK MIRROR
If you haven't already played them.

All the recommended games up there was concluded by me... The game was like splinter cell game. I personally prefer Logan's shadow over dark mirror. Thanks

Feel free to recommend another one for me. 98% of PPSSPP games I dealt with it then. Pls don't recommend 3rd birthday for me cuz I hate the game with passion.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Thuna(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Which is better between pubg and free fire
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samueldo4life(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
I downloaded the resistance Retribution in ppsspp and played it to chapter 3.. there's a particular place in that chapter that keeps exiting. I even downloaded the compressed version of the game to see if it will play it keeps exiting when it gets to that chapter... is there anything I can.do to stop this?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 14, 2020
pls where can I download updated FIFA 14
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Floki737: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
Thuna:
Which is better between pubg and free fire

For me it's pubg.
The last time I played freefire, they were just killing me anyhow. I think d hackers der re nw tooo much. You will be shooting someone, no effect, but if they shoot u 2 times, dats it ure gone(I don't know where dey get deir guns from, dez no equality in dat game, unlike pubg). It was really annoying and no longer fun for me. So I deleted it, and switched to pubg. Everything has been good ever since.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Floki737: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
nani667:

No problem... Jus search and send me a friend request... Whenever we are both online we can play.. Or Jus drop your WhatsApp number and I can add you to a group...,so we can play whenever

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Azurevermillion: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2020
Martial great loss

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
samueldo4life:
I downloaded the resistance Retribution in ppsspp and played it to chapter 3.. there's a particular place in that chapter that keeps exiting. I even downloaded the compressed version of the game to see if it will play it keeps exiting when it gets to that chapter... is there anything I can.do to stop this?
at exactly what scene does it exit? hope you are not using cheats?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
PES mod ps4 camera on ppsspp... buggy yet awesome.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Eawwal(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
sajmark:
PES mod ps4 camera on ppsspp... buggy yet awesome.

Please, how can I get this game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Eawwal:

Please, how can I get this game.
search for " PES 2021 PS4 CAMERA PPSSPP " on Google. I downloaded mine from the site in the screenshot.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by allandutch: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2020
sajmark:

I know data is expensive but you should try and download the full game which is around 800mb. I used both the full version and modded version to complete the game. the trick is to start playing the full version first then you will come to a stage where one of your comrades will be abducted, this particular stage always crashes on the full version so you will have to switch to the modded version to pass the stage.
I recommend that you try
SYPHON FILTER: LOGAN'S SHADOW
SYPHON FILTER: DARK MIRROR
If you haven't already played them.

What's your Control setup? I've been playing Logan's Shadow and my setup is just making everything sluggish.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mark9854(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
allandutch:

What's your Control setup? I've been playing Logan's Shadow and my setup is just making everything sluggish.
What device do you use to play the game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Eawwal(m): 12:09am On Nov 20, 2020
sajmark:

search for " PES 2021 PS4 CAMERA PPSSPP " on Google. I downloaded mine from the site in the screenshot.

The link on the page isn't working again, I've tried to download from other sites but the ISO file stops downloading when the download is about to finish
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 5:37am On Nov 20, 2020
Eawwal:

The link on the page isn't working again, I've tried to download from other sites but the ISO file stops downloading when the download is about to finish
are you downloading via the mediafire link server? I didn't encounter any issues when I downloaded mine. you can also check out gapmod • com

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by allandutch: 7:26am On Nov 20, 2020
Mark9854:

What device do you use to play the game?

Redmi Note 9 Pro.

I'm currently at a stage where I have to shoot a depth charge to weaken a Russian submarine and I just can't aim for that barrel before it lands.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
allandutch:

Redmi Note 9 Pro.

I'm currently at a stage where I have to shoot a depth charge to weaken a Russian submarine and I just can't aim for that barrel before it lands.
your device is definitely going to run it well, or are you having issues setting up the control?
in that stage you have to keep your head up to spot the barrel then aim at where it is likely to follow while falling and at the same time make sure that the explosion is close enough to affect the submarine, that stage takes patience and calculations.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by allandutch: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
sajmark:

your device is definitely going to run it well, or are you having issues setting up the control?
in that stage you have to keep your head up to spot the barrel then aim at where it is likely to follow while falling and at the same time make sure that the explosion is close enough to affect the submarine, that stage takes patience and calculations.

Yes, that's why I asked to see your control setup.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Thuna(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please how is Samsung galaxy m11 for gaming please, I'm planning to get one please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Thuna:
Please how is Samsung galaxy m11 for gaming please, I'm planning to get one please
you are definitely going to be disappointed if you game a lot.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pspgames(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
allandutch:

Yes, that's why I asked to see your control setup.
try it out...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Thuna(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
sajmark:

you are definitely going to be disappointed if you game a lot.
thanks man, what of a21s.? Pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
✔️✔️✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SILENTandSMART2: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2020
Subway surf and talking tom is one of the best games out there,

smiley It's not for all phones smiley
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2020
smiley

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Azurevermillion: 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
How do I get unlimited GP and myclub coin in pes mobile? PlsHow do I get unlimited GP and myclub coin in pes mobile? Pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by allandutch: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2020
sajmark:

try it out...

Thanks Man, I was able to complete that stage. I had to separate the D-pad and the analog though.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by odimbannamdi(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
allandutch:

Redmi Note 9 Pro.

Like how much can i get the Redmi Note 9 Pro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.