Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790359 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:26pm On May 05, 2021
★★★

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:27pm On May 05, 2021
✅☑️

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LORDSKULL: 4:07pm On May 06, 2021
Deicide:
Union Bank, you sure? They told me their card doesn't do international transactions.

Ways to transact internationally
Visit an ATM.
Insert your card.
Select Quickteller.
Select "Pay bills"
Choose your account type savings or current.
Select “Others”
Enter 322222 as the payment code.
Enter your phone number as 'Customer Reference'
When you see successful you are good to go. All card do the magic.

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2021
I've played SOCOM 2 & 3 while ignoring the first part, well I decided to try it out... it's nowhere near the 3rd part but it's quite near the 2nd part and it's interesting too.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nimuvea: 3:17pm On May 14, 2021
Also see the https://thetechbytes.net site. That website also have many android games and problem fix articles.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:22pm On May 14, 2021

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Seyilome(m): 6:21am On May 15, 2021
sajmark:
I've played SOCOM 2 & 3 while ignoring the first part, well I decided to try it out... it's nowhere near the 3rd part but it's quite near the 2nd part and it's interesting too.
I just finished playing socom 1, currently playing the 2, I like the game so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2021
Seyilome:
I just finished playing socom 1, currently playing the 2, I like the game so much
you are in for a joy ride, I am yet to complete the first part cuz I've been busy this days...

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 10:08am On May 15, 2021
throwback to PS1, playing RESIDENT EVIL 3: NEMESIS via epsxe.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SILENTandSMART2: 1:00pm On May 15, 2021
Should I ?...... cry embarassed

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:30pm On May 15, 2021
Rewards °°

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:31pm On May 15, 2021
✅☑️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Azurevermillion: 4:41pm On May 15, 2021
nani667:
✅☑️
Ranked match?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Seyilome(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2021
sajmark:

you are in for a joy ride, I am yet to complete the first part cuz I've been busy this days...
Yeah, I understand you, I also play it bit by bit I don't rush myself on playing games, a game could take me a month or months, that is how I enjoy games. Cheer
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Seyilome(m): 9:00pm On May 15, 2021
sajmark:
I have been playing all this games on my redmi note 8 including Jackie Chan (Stunt Master ) and Resident evil series, to be sincere I enjoy playing emulator games on Android than android games, android games are loosing it

3 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 7:18am On May 16, 2021
Men, dimensity 1200 is a midrange-priced emulation beast shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQX_kbhuBxs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sheggsliveth: 8:20am On May 16, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Should I ?...... cry embarassed

You should if you have the data...as for me I stopped long time ago, though I really enjoyed those days of playing it but the frequent update is what I hate..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 8:27am On May 16, 2021
Seyilome:
I have been playing all this games on my redmi note 8 including Jackie Chan (Stunt Master ) and Resident evil series, to be sincere I enjoy playing emulator games on Android than android games, android games are loosing it
seconded bro,
nowadays android games are developed with graphics in mind rather than storyline and gameplay which most console games deliver effectively.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2021
tidedroid:
Men, dimensity 1200 is a midrange-priced emulation beast shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQX_kbhuBxs
MediaTek has upped their game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2021
story so far...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SILENTandSMART2: 9:46am On May 16, 2021
sheggsliveth:

You should if you have the data...as for me I stopped long time ago, though I really enjoyed those days of playing it but the frequent update is what I hate..

I have downloaded it, I'm not playing it for any rank , just for fun and probably with my somebody we gon' be shooting each other...... The thing always waste people's time because i have friends that play it alot and they hardly focus on other thing.........

I noticed the frequent update also.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Seyilome(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2021
sajmark:
story so far...
I have played this game but I didn't finished it, I will download it and play it to kill that nemesis, I have been playing Dino crisis 1 though I have played and finished the Dino crisis 2, see I have stopped android games for many years only pes2021 is doing it for me but the rest is emulators, emulators makes me feel as if I am playing on consoles.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jaydot01: 12:35pm On May 16, 2021
LORDSKULL:

Ways to transact internationally
Visit an ATM.
Insert your card.
Select Quickteller.
Select "Pay bills"
Choose your account type savings or current.
Select “Others”
Enter 322222 as the payment code.
Enter your phone number as 'Customer Reference'
When you see successful you are good to go. All card do the magic.
does that also apply for uba and first bank
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Deicide: 5:08pm On May 16, 2021
sajmark:
what emulator is this?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kochem: 9:36pm On May 16, 2021
I'm enjoying this

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Seyilome(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2021
Kochem:
I'm enjoying this
Dolphin Emulator game,,,?, I am still with psp for now, will soon be playing all together, emulator sweet
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kochem: 10:14pm On May 17, 2021
Seyilome:

Dolphin Emulator game,,,?, I am still with psp for now, will soon be playing all together, emulator sweet

Ok
But there are games still to be played on ppsspp emulator:

Spider man 3

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kochem: 10:20pm On May 17, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2021
Seyilome:
omo, that Jackie chan stuntmaster, I bought the disc thrice, couldn't get enough of the game. I remember xena: warrior Princess too, naughty dog. My ps1 is now a relic. Where did you download the rom and what emulator are you playing with, feeling nostalgic
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Seyilome(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2021
Hakeem12:
omo, that Jackie chan stuntmaster, I bought the disc thrice, couldn't get enough of the game. I remember xena: warrior Princess too, naughty dog. My ps1 is now a relic. Where did you download the rom and what emulator are you playing with, feeling nostalgic
the PS1 emulator called Epsxe and you can download the roms from coolrom, killeroms, romsmania.

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Seyilome(m): 7:07am On May 18, 2021
Kochem:

Ok
But there are games still to be played on ppsspp emulator:

Spider man 3
Wow, yeah many games, I will be playing them one by one, pls is ps2 emulator games still not playable on android?, though I am doing research on it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kochem: 8:06am On May 18, 2021
Seyilome:

Wow, yeah many games, I will be playing them one by one, pls is ps2 emulator games still not playable on android?, though I am doing research on it

Playable on android with good processors but daemon Ps2 apk freeze on my android 10.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.