Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,752 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2782458 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Jirilistic:
Football games like pes
But it's ppspp type of pes sha
U will need ppspp emulator to run the pes
I downloaded that yesterday but I don't seem to know how to install the ppspp game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Cheezzyy: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
bennyefosa19:
Playing games on the Tecno Camon 18i would be fun. A powerful smartphone with a gaming processor by mediatek. So, I am impressed.
na the premium dey enter my eye
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Cheezzyy:

Why go for a camon 18 premier when you can get a poco x3 pro at same price range and there's no comparison between both phones.
Speaking from experience. The poco brand beats Tecno hands down. I've used both, so I know what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Privit:

Did exactly that, but the buttons weren't responding. They saying there's an app I have to download. Downloaded several apps but still not functioning.
which game were you trying to play with the game pad,i once used ipega game pad on gta San andreas and it worked smoothly (though that was long time ago).
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 20, 2021
guydangerous:
which game were you trying to play with the game pad,i once used ipega game pad on gta San andreas and it worked smoothly (though that was long time ago).

It was pes, though I've kind of gotten tired of it cos it looks so scripted.
Did you have to download any app before you could use the pad ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Cheezzyy: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2021
Privit:

Why go for a camon 18 premier when you can get a poco x3 pro at same price range and there's no comparison between both phones.
Speaking from experience. The poco brand beats Tecno hands down. I've used both, so I know what I'm saying.
is Poco not Xiaomi? I dey fear Xiaomi abeg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Cheezzyy:
is Poco not Xiaomi? I dey fear Xiaomi abeg

Yes it is
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
Privit:

It was pes, though I've kind of gotten tired of it cos it looks so scripted.
Did you have to download any app before you could use the pad ?
no I didn't download any app,just connect and play.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
guydangerous:
no I didn't download any app,just connect and play.

Ppspp or efootball pes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Cheezzyy: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Privit:

Yes it is
hmmmm
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
Privit:

Ppspp or efootball pes
I only tested it on gta San Andreas,I quickly sold it when I was in need of quick cash.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Privit:

Ppspp or efootball pes
which game pad do you have there,have you tried searching for solution through Google.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
guydangerous:
which game pad do you have there,have you tried searching for solution through Google.

My problem was with Google Play services, cos most of the apps needed me to use Google Play services before I could use the pad. I just solved the issue now through someone on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Freelancerx: 3:45am On Nov 21, 2021
The best
Cheezzyy:
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Cheezzyy:
hmmmm

I use poco x3 pro (8/256gb) and I can categorically tell you that there's no comparison between it and camon 18p. They are miles apart in efficiency.
This is my first time using a Xiaomi related product and it didn't disappoint me. The speed of the processor is far better than any of the Helio G's of MediaTek.
I've used more than one tecno product so I'm speaking from experience. I even prefer the umudigi brand by far to the tecno, cos I've also used more than one umudigi.
The AnTuTu score is 561,300 compared to Camon 18p (8/128gb) that's about 350,000.
No single game on this phone lags. Even at the highest graphics and I've got so many games.
The battery charges full in just about an hour from 0% and it takes more than 24 hours to run down.
The only problem brands like umudigi and Xiaomi have is repairs, cos it's easier getting tecno/ Infinix parts than getting an umudigi or Xiaomi part. However sites like AliExpress has made things easier.
I'm not hyping but just stating the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Enigma2049(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
mrsleeem:
I use a Samsung s8, I think with exynos processor. Codmobile lags on my phone and I don't know why. S which can recommend settings for me to have a balanced game play. I've reduced graphic quality to low and it's still lagging from time to time. Frame rates drop and all. Pls settings or anything I can do to improve the gameplay. Thanks y'all.

The problem is majorly from Codm, with every update the games gets laggier. Most people are already complaining of this.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by leetylee: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Who has played frag 21'

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dathypebruv(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
leetylee:
Who has played frag 21'

Lol memories...

Me and ToNnex mount this game that yeat

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Enigma2049:

The problem is majorly from Codm, with every update the games gets laggier. Most people are already complaining of this.
But CoDm plays perfectly on phones with newer technology. I think s8 is way to outdated to run the game smoothly.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by leetylee: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2021
Dathypebruv:

Lol memories...

Me and ToNnex mount this game that yeat
grin
I dun be go far when I play am last year... Online tournament was the real deal, though na last year I discover the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Who dey play call of duty mobile with game pad here?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheDarkGamer: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kochem:
Hmmm

Which one

How can I get these games?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LiberatedGirl: 6:27am On Nov 24, 2021
Mary had a Little Lamb or Ten Ten.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grudges: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
Call of duty mobile very interesting game, better than pugb for my liking, but the inbuilt download demand alot of data about 5g I downloaded morethan 2gig at once, now remain about 3gig and something to finish downloading the inbuilt stuff like weapons etc.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grudges: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
Collinz2:
But CoDm plays perfectly on phones with newer technology. I think s8 is way to outdated to run the game smoothly.
even my xiaomi 10 play the game flawlessly without lagging, been playing for one month whithout a single lag
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
grudges:
even my xiaomi 10 play the game flawlessly without lagging, been playing for one month whithout a single lag
My OPPO A73 plays it flawlessly on high graphics without lags.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
grudges:
Call of duty mobile very interesting game, better than pugb for my liking, but the inbuilt download demand alot of data about 5g I downloaded morethan 2gig at once, now remain about 3gig and something to finish downloading the inbuilt stuff like weapons etc.
I thought I'm the only one who hate PUBG. You get time to dey download ooo na only map I dey download and that na if I want.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by HassieMalcomson(f): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
I don't play games so I don't have any single on my phone. But yes puzzle games could be a suggestion from my end.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
NBA 2k20 offline. Men the graphics on high resolution is mad. If you're a lover of basketball you can try this, but would enjoy it better using gaming pad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm3qcAsnwmM
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grudges: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
HassieMalcomson:
I don't play games so I don't have any single on my phone. But yes puzzle games could be a suggestion from my end.
no wonder you are female, playing game need energy and strategy, only few among you got it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.