Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,486 members, 7,840,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2798708 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 2:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Killing it

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 3:08am On Apr 07, 2015
Close call

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2015
nuelski10:
Close call
game addict. Even playing that stupid game in midnight

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2015
Mustiboy:
game addict. Even playing that stupid game in midnight
so waking up around 3am and playing game is a crime now, na dream wake me and i come see phone grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2015
Bosses a beg, any link how i can get the other episodes of the walking dead s1 episodes file
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2015
Bosses a beg, any link where i can get the other episodes of the walking dead s1 episodes file
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 11:02am On Apr 07, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
Bosses a beg, any link where i can get the other episodes of the walking dead s1 episodes file
i downloaded both s1 and 2 frm playstore and used lucky patcher to hack in app purchases den i purchased season pass and installed the episodes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2015
nuelski10:
so waking up around 3am and playing game is a crime now, na dream wake me and i come see phone grin grin
ok
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Funny pic

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
i hope the thread is gamily active
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
nuelski10:
Close call
pls I need help. If I buy airstrike and turrets or drones, do I get them back once I respawn after death or do I have to buy another one every time
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
harden:
heheheheheheh
cool thread really love games bt gat to retire now ooo we don try
see them

harden
haibe
baddestguyp
nuelski10
mustiboy
pelboy
............... I hope say preboy,nani and jreyez de here
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
AmazingZeus:
see them

harden
haibe
baddestguyp
nuelski10
mustiboy
pelboy
............... I hope say preboy,nani and jreyez de here
Me too don retire ooooooooo grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Baddestguyp:
pls I need help. If I buy airstrike and turrets or drones, do I get them back once I respawn after death or do I have to buy another one every time
yu only need to buy it once
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
First dungeon battle with team. Enemies are insanely strong. Lost connection midway. I let my team down cry

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
nuelski10:
yu only need to buy it once
I bought turret and I saw it requires 5 kills to use. but I can't seem to use after 5 kills
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Faalo(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Psalmwise:
There are millions of games on playstore and even more than. There is always this problem of you downloading a game of 1gb with your hardearned subscription, only to discover that the game isnt just worth it. This makes most android users(mostly the game freaks) to become tired of downloading, and wait for sum1 to do the downloading.
Majority of android users always have games like, jetpack ride, temple run, zuma etc well dis games can be sumtimes/mostly boring epecially for the guys.
Below is a list of games that i believe you would love to play.
1.Grand theft auto(gta) series
2.Contract killer
3.Frontline commander(DDAY)
4.Fifa 14
5.Batman arkham origins
6.E warriors
7.Brother Hood
8.Chicken invaders
9.Walking Dead
10.Mortal combat
11. Wind blood
12.NFS
13.Real boxing
14.God fire

Note:Please dont involve me if your battery start running low ooogrin grin grin grin

HAPPY GAMING
I will love to av sum of dis game on ma phone, pls anyone dat gat it dats close to Sango ota, toll gate, kola,ijaye,abule egba sud pls whatsapp me on 08172774411, I don't mind to pay for it. HTC one s 16gb wit me thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Faalo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Faalo:
I will love to av sum of dis games on ma phone, pls anyone dat gat it dats close to Sango ota, toll gate, kola,ijaye,abule egba sud pls whatsapp me on 08172774411, I don't mind to pay for it. I gat HTC one s 16gb wit me thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psalmwise(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
i knw of some one dat cud giv it to you..
Faalo:
I will love to av sum of dis game on ma phone, pls anyone dat gat it dats close to Sango ota, toll gate, kola,ijaye,abule egba sud pls whatsapp me on 08172774411, I don't mind to pay for it. HTC one s 16gb wit me thanks
shud i link you with the persn...e stays at ogba..dnt knw if dat place is closer to u
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
jworos:
Got mine from revdl.com
bro the one i downloaded from mob.org telling error
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 08, 2015
@nueslki10..please how did you distract Andy in this part?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 6:12am On Apr 08, 2015
henryspace:
bro the one i downloaded from mob.org telling error
i think u should try d one from andropalace.net
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2015
bykebyke:
@nueslki10..please how did you distract Andy in this part?
go outside and mess with the generator. He will come out to repair it.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I bought turret and I saw it requires 5 kills to use. but I can't seem to use after 5 kills
yu have to get 5kills without dying
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2015
Baddestguyp:
it's 5 kill streaks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:04am On Apr 08, 2015
drajjay:
go outside and mess with the generator. He will come out to repair it.
what game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2015
haibe:
it's 5 kill streaks
not easy o. I hardly get such streaks in battle mode
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2015
nuelski10:
yu have to get 5kills without dying
I wasted all my money
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 9:06am On Apr 08, 2015
Baddestguyp:
what game
walking dead 2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2015
Baddestguyp:
not easy o. I hardly get such streaks in battle mode

why not. It's easier to get it in battle mode sef.. When you can just bomb people fighting each other
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by bboystealth: 9:34am On Apr 08, 2015
just used lucky patcher to hack call of duty...never knew dat was possible...next stop godfire

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2015
bboystealth:
just used lucky patcher to hack call of duty...never knew dat was possible...next stop godfire
you will teach me how to go about it please where you downloaded it from

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.