Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,761 members, 7,837,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2797653 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sammyrollo: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2015
bboystealth:
just used lucky patcher to hack call of duty...never knew dat was possible...next stop godfire
please tell me more abt this lucky patcher and wher I can download it....my phone is rooted....thanks in adv
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
sammyrollo:
please tell me more abt this lucky patcher and wher I can download it....my phone is rooted....thanks in adv
dis is lucky patcher, click on ur app den click on support patch for inapp/level emulation den open the selected app and blaze

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello please gamers in the aos......can someone recommend some good offline games compatible with tecno h5 plz....abeg..... sad smiley
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by smithwilliam: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Can there be an app store that one can download google playstore paid games and application for free?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by bboystealth: 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
AmazingZeus:
you will teach me how to go about it please where you downloaded it from
o boy i didnt download it o...collected it from a frnd's pc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by bboystealth: 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
smithwilliam:
Can there be an app store that one can download google playstore paid games and application for free?
try blackmart
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by bboystealth: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
sammyrollo:
i downloaded lucky patcher after i found it via a search i made on google...just google it nd u will get d latest version den download...mr nuelski has shown u how to hack ur apps already
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by smithwilliam: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
bboystealth:

try blackmart
I will try that right away
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
bboystealth:

o boy i didnt download it o...collected it from a frnd's pc
OK
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Some1 should link me 2 backstab apk+data
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 1:22am On Apr 09, 2015
Plz guyz my bladeslinger closes when it gets to this part any solution

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by 2weeks(m): 7:56am On Apr 09, 2015
please help finished playing mc4 bt after like 2 days i hv been trying to load it but all i get is the game asking me to download data but i hv the data already....

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by bboystealth: 9:28am On Apr 09, 2015
2weeks:
please help finished playing mc4 bt after like 2 days i hv been trying to load it but all i get is the game asking me to download data but i hv the data already....
reinstall nd open with ur data connection on but move d obb folder b4 u reinstall den move it bk after u install so as not to lose d obb...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2015
nuelski10:
dis is lucky patcher, click on ur app den click on support patch for inapp/level emulation den open the selected app and blaze
hope this will not kill my play store
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2015
henryspace:
hope this will not kill my play store
my playstore works fine buh i don't know about yours cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2015
jworos:
i think u should try d one from andropalace.net
i dont understand that site is soo confusing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2015
Pls guys who knows the current price of ps3,and pls tell me about any ps3 related problems and solutions
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2015
henryspace:
www. revdl.com works for me

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
henryspace:
Most of d time their files on there re in parts, download all d parts provided n extract after downloading.. .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by smithwilliam: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
2weeks:
if you bought or downloaded the game through google play store head to play store and launch the game through it,I once encountered it with gangster vegas and N.O.V.A 3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
nuelski10:
Pls guys who knows the current price of ps3,and pls tell me about any ps3 related problems and solutions
Last time i checked Ps3 was 65k for brand new, No much problems, just that d recent versions cannot b cracked n d cost of Cd's,all in all its a grt game,i got one to sell sha,just incase your interested...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Robinokhalifa:
Plz guyz my bladeslinger closes when it gets to this part any solution
Put off ur data n try again...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by smithwilliam: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
nuelski10:
according to jumia and konga unless you want to buy fairly used

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Im not enjoying this call of duty. don't really get the battle experience like modern combat
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Im not enjoying this call of duty. don't really get the battle experience like modern combat
link to backstab pls

and if u want a better battle from call of duty play it on console or pc.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by bboystealth: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
godfire succesfully hacked...nextstop darkknight

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
bboystealth:

how to you enjoy games that you have spoilt the fun already? A game is supposed to be challenging

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Collinz2:
link to backstab pls

and if u want a better battle from call of duty play it on console or pc.
yeah, the PC version rocks. the android version is wack.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
bboystealth:
its ppl like yu dat will alert d game servers and make dem bring updates to cancel d use of the hack or patch.. .dumbass

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
haibe:

how to you enjoy games that you have spoilt the fun already? A game is supposed to be challenging
dude nt all games, some games need hacking.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Collinz2:
dude nt all games, some games need hacking.
i know some need hacking e.g dungeon hunter,buh dat doesn't mean ppl shuld misuse the power of root privileges
Dis is the same type of thing dat brought about the cancellation of eti payg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
nuelski10:
i know some need hacking e.g dungeon hunter,buh dat doesn't mean ppl shuld misuse the power of root privileges
Dis is the same type of thing dat brought about the cancellation of eti payg
what does etisalat payg gat 2 do with game hacking. And pple using it are way 2much dats why they block it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.