Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2792373 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2015
smithwilliam:
i hope it will play after downloading?
bro call of duty on Android is not worth it. I advice you to go for mc4 or mc5 or battlefield 2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2015
pelboy:
My glive account cant login again ooooo say this username and password does not exist and am 100% sure of username and password...... End time things
on mc4 right? It's network keep trying. I've been told the same thing before
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Robinokhalifa:
This game is awesome lyk die. . .all this guyz wey dey multiplayer ehhhh. . . They wan kill meeee
u play multiplayer with Wi-Fi or fake Wi-Fi connection?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jorhney(m): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2015
Robinokhalifa:
This game is awesome lyk die. . .all this guyz wey dey multiplayer ehhhh. . . They wan kill meeee

where did u GEt d game from??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by smithwilliam: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baddestguyp:
bro call of duty on Android is not worth it. I advice you to go for mc4 or mc5 or battlefield 2
advice taken....do you know a guarantee link where I can download two of them as mc5 is on play store
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
smithwilliam:
advice taken....do you know a guarantee link where I can download three of them
mc5 from potatoes. Mc4 from andropalace.net battlefield 2 from play.mob.org

Use Google to get their direct links. And carefully read instructions and comments
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
jorhney:

playstore. Multi-player is the only good feature of the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by smithwilliam: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baddestguyp:

Use Google to get their direct links. And carefully read instructions and comments
thank you I think I will start with mc5 from play store
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
smithwilliam:
thank you I think I will start with mc5 from play store
can only be played online oh. And u have to download some missions in game. Mc4 is better.

Auto-correct changed my playstore to potatoes angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baddestguyp:
on mc4 right? It's network keep trying. I've been told the same thing before
both on mc4,mc3 and even glive app and my boko_haram is going
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
pelboy:
both on mc4,mc3 and even glive app and my boko_haram is going
Niki haram ke? Auto-correct has taught you serious lesson grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
pelboy:
On a baddest killing spree. Set speed hack to 1.8 and finish some kids
pls help with steps to play multiplayers on mc4, if posible with screenshorts, mine is always searching without connecting, even when the network is very strong.

Cc
Baddestguyp
Nuelski.

And which is better among Nfs, Ashfalt and Real racing? I have real racing, after downloading files of more than one gig total(downloaded the apk, data and had to download another 300mb+ within the game before I could start playing), I noticed I still need to be downloading files of 20-50mb almost on every challenge.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oklander:
pls help with steps to play multiplayers on mc4, if posible with screenshorts, mine is always searching without connecting, even when the network is very strong.

Cc
Baddestguyp
Nuelski.

And which is better among Nfs, Ashfalt and Real racing? I have real racing, after downloading files of more than one gig total(downloaded the apk, data and had to download another 300mb+ within the game before I could start playing), I noticed I still need to be downloading files of 20-50mb almost on every challenge.
best graphics real racing 3. but nfs is the best (good graphics, intelligent cops, car damage) asphalt is only good for multi-player and silly stunts (no cops)

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oklander:

Cc
Baddestguyp
Nuelski.

for mc4 multi-player, play ranked matches to gain xp and money. do u use Wi-Fi?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baddestguyp:
for mc4 multi-player, play ranked matches to gain xp and money. do u use Wi-Fi?
No, no wifi access. But the netwk is on H+, I have also tried fake wifi, still can't play multi. When I entered multip option, there are two options, online and wifi, I cant access any, it always keeps loading, I could only create a custom match of which I would be the only one there. Lol.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oklander:
No, no wifi access. But the netwk is on H+, I have also tried fake wifi, still can't play multi. When I entered multip option, there are two options, online and wifi, I cant access any, it always keeps loading, I could only create a custom match of which I would be the only one there. Lol.
always click online. what line are you using cod h+ on Airtel is equal to edge on Mtn or etisalat
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oklander:
click on online if you want to play online multiplayer and then create an account so that yu can login
And play that all,and ur problem is that u re clickin on "local wifi" instead of "online"
note : local wifi multiplayer is a multiplayer match that can be organised with ur friends without any use of mobile data just wifi direct

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Guys any gud data plan for mtn(tweaks)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baddestguyp:
u play multiplayer with Wi-Fi or fake Wi-Fi connection?
normal wifi of course
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
pelboy:
click on online if you want to play online multiplayer and then create an account so that yu can login
And play that all,and ur problem is that u re clickin on "local wifi" instead of "online"
note : local wifi multiplayer is a multiplayer match that can be organised with ur friends without any use of mobile data just wifi direct
Owkay, now I understand the local wifi. I will be trying only the online section, I have the account.

always click online. what line are you using cod h+ on Airtel is equal to edge on Mtn or etisalat
Owkay, although airtel is strong here but I use Mtn SS and auto.p. grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
jorhney:

playstore bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baddestguyp:
playstore. Multi-player is the only good feature of the game
soo the graphic ain't a good feature abi??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oklander:
Owkay, now I understand the local wifi. I will be trying only the online section, I have the account.

Owkay, although airtel is strong here but I use Mtn SS and auto.p. grin
use normal data, and it will work. try it with Mtn or etisalat
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Robinokhalifa:
soo the graphic ain't a good feature abi??
nothing special about graphics
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baddestguyp:
use normal data, and it will work. try it with Mtn or etisalat
Okay thnx, I will try that.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baddestguyp:

do you have battlefield 2 on your phone, how is the graphics and does it have a multiplayer mode?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Preboy:

do you have battlefield 2 on your phone, how is the graphics and does it have a multiplayer mode?
I had battlefield some time ago. Good graphics, good gameplay but short missions. Can't remember if it has multi-player.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
FIFA 14 with English commentary

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I had battlefield some time ago. Good graphics, good gameplay but short missions. Can't remember if it has multi-player.
thanks.... I'll check it out

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baddestguyp:

Chai...FIFA 14 dey addictive o!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Good evening boss! Long time! Pls I just got all d parts of Fifa 14 from Andropalace but when I tried extracting it to android/obb with WinZip and Zarchiver, I got a message dat it was nt successful. Even when I checked d folder, I didn't see anything there. Pls I need u to put me thru on this or better still, lemme know d procedures on how u got urs. Thanks in advance, bro!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
grinface98:
Good evening boss! Long time! Pls I just got all d parts of Fifa 14 from Andropalace but when I tried extracting it to android/obb with WinZip and Zarchiver, I got a message dat it was nt successful. Even when I checked d folder, I didn't see anything there. Pls I need u to put me thru on this or better still, lemme know d procedures on how u got urs. Thanks in advance, bro!
got mine from andropalace. Used the zippyshare link. Maybe u got an error while downloading or try extracting with 7zipper.

Try to open each part with Es explorer without extracting. Any part that fails to open has a problem, re-download it

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.