Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,782 members, 7,866,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2809584 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
AmazingZeus:
memory card?
11gb internal and ram 2gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by taiocol: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Baddestguyp:
grin and I haven't even started, I'll make sure I buy all cars in the game
why is nfs frustrating me?
once i exists the app downloading starts from one
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Baddestguyp:
no, I buy them with game money. It's so easy to make money in nfs. U won't even have to spend a dime of real money. If u can save and plan ur spending u can make up to a million without replaying races. Special offers are bought with in game money too. But some cost more than half a million
bro do you have any idea on this luckypatcher I need to unlock my walking dead...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Baddestguyp:
no, I buy them with game money. It's so easy to make money in nfs. U won't even have to spend a dime of real money. If u can save and plan ur spending u can make up to a million without replaying races. Special offers are bought with in game money too. But some cost more than half a million
bro do you have any idea on this luckypatcher I need to unlock my walking dead...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
taiocol:

why is nfs frustrating me?
once i exists the app downloading starts from one
mine didn't, it will start from 0 but start jumping to wherever I stopped
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
henryspace:
I've had lucky patcher for ages but I don't know how to hack games with it. only to modify apk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
henryspace:
make sure u are rooted,
open lucky patcher and grant root priviledge,
it wil load all ur apps and the type of patches available on each of them.
E.g u want to hack/patch walking dead u wil see the walking dead apk under the name u wil see types of patches (custom patch, in-app purchase, lincense verification, google ads),
jst tap the walkimg dead it wil open up the menu,
then click "open menu for patches",
if the app have custom patch, tap custom patch it wil patch it and unlock everything in the app,

if it did nt have custom patch bt in-app purchase
tap "support patch for lvl blah blah blag" (i have 4gotten the exact word) and tap apply,
it wil do its thing.
When done open the game and go to where u are ask 2 buy/purchase something click buy lucky patcher wil pop up
check save purchase for restore and the last option (so when u want 2 buy something it wont pop up again)
and click accept or apply.

so app need network to buy and it wil nt work on all apps even though u patch it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by taiocol: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Baddestguyp:
mine didn't, it will start from 0 but start jumping to wherever I stopped
i was at 100,but it keeps jumping to 19. I don't have the kind of time to wait for the 618 file to download i should just download from that link

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
taiocol:
i was at 100,but it keeps jumping to 19. I don't have the kind of time to wait for the 618 file to download i should just download from that link
download from the game. install and download file from it. it's very fast
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Baddestguyp:
no. seen it though. love the wallpapers.

MOBA games aren't for me. I don't understand them

what of MMORPG
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
haibe:

what of MMORPG
I love MMORPGs so much. I understand them
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
undecided

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Haywhy433(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
New tecno h6 for sale at a low price of #19300.. Also laptop hp 530 available at 24k.. Call or whatsapp 08138433937. Am in ilorin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Baddestguyp:
undecided
the AI for this game na wash.just try set am to d highest difficulty choose madrid vs barca the wen u start the match make only computer dey play.even witout u playing den go still dey struggle to score u as in the ai no get sense at all.he jst dey pain me say i waste 6$ for gud graphics and confam animations but stupidly dumb cpu.i mean how ea fit call this soccer wen cpu no dey play anything den sopose call am soccer demo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
henryspace:
11gb internal and ram 2gb
I want to buy a memory card not phone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
Baddestguyp:
grin and I haven't even started, I'll make sure I buy all cars in the game
nawa oh make E.F.C.C no suspect you oh,lolz
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
davthom:
the AI for this game na wash.just try set am to d highest difficulty choose madrid vs barca the wen u start the match make only computer dey play.even witout u playing den go still dey struggle to score u as in the ai no get sense at all.he jst dey pain me say i waste 6$ for gud graphics and confam animations but stupidly dumb cpu.i mean how ea fit call this soccer wen cpu no dey play anything den sopose call am soccer demo
u disappoint me. I guess you don't watch soccer a lot. they don't attack directly doesn't mean they aren't good. most teams in real life build up play before going for goal. that's why u see computer making nice passes and also shadow marking when defending. that's realistic unlike pes where computer marks directly even when it's 2 against one

FYI computer finds it hard to score without you playing cos EA makes it in a way that ur players close down space even without u pressing anything
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
AmazingZeus:
nawa oh make E.F.C.C no suspect you oh,lolz
grin efcc dey game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by taiocol: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Baddestguyp:
download from the game. install and download file from it. it's very fast
thanks smiley is it only tilt control the game have?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
taiocol:
thanks smiley is it only tilt control the game have?
tilt is the best. Check options to change na. U shouldnt be asking this
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by taiocol: 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Baddestguyp:
others na war o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 15, 2015
Contemplating whether to chase that guy grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 15, 2015
Baddestguyp:
u disappoint me. I guess you don't watch soccer a lot. they don't attack directly doesn't mean they aren't good. most teams in real life build up play before going for goal. that's why u see computer making nice passes and also shadow marking when defending. that's realistic unlike pes where computer marks directly even when it's 2 against one

FYI computer finds it hard to score without you playing cos EA makes it in a way that ur players close down space even without u pressing anything
u must be playing a different fifa abi na psp version bcoz the android version i played the AI cant even keep possession they keep misplacing passes.ea didnt make it dat way i mean if they cant score wen u're not playing how do dey score wen u are its the reason i was winning premier league and champions league with crystal palace and y i deleted it its not challenging at all just 2 easy.p.s on the psp version on the highest difficulty if u do not play they will score u,same on ps3 and on pc

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:47am On Apr 15, 2015
davthom:
u must be playing a different fifa abi na psp version bcoz the android version i played the AI cant even keep possession they keep misplacing passes.ea didnt make it dat way i mean if they cant score wen u're not playing how do dey score wen u are its the reason i was winning premier league and champions league with crystal palace and y i deleted it its not challenging at all just 2 easy.p.s on the psp version on the highest difficulty if u do not play they will score u, same on ps3 and pc
ps3 and pc computer na demon, they wil turn u around and score especially barcelona.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by wheezyoung(m): 7:03am On Apr 15, 2015
Baddestguyp:
beast undecided
which game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by wheezyoung(m): 7:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Robinokhalifa:
This game is awesome lyk die. . .all this guyz wey dey multiplayer ehhhh. . . They wan kill meeee
what's the name
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by wheezyoung(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Steins gate installing
guy abeg...my ss no dey connect again...any help
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by wheezyoung(m): 7:36am On Apr 15, 2015
taiocol:
font name and pack?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2015
Baddestguyp:
have you played wildblood? Installing that game na wahalla, it says it needs 1mb file but to download that one mb no gree, I have tried different apks and data, I also made sure the apk and the data are the same version, still.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2015
davthom:
u must be playing a different fifa abi na psp version bcoz the android version i played the AI cant even keep possession they keep misplacing passes.ea didnt make it dat way i mean if they cant score wen u're not playing how do dey score wen u are its the reason i was winning premier league and champions league with crystal palace and y i deleted it its not challenging at all just 2 easy.p.s on the psp version on the highest difficulty if u do not play they will score u,same on ps3 and on pc
u can't compare PC version to Android. but Android version is still very good. I'm using version 1.2.8 maybe u are playing an updated version like 1.3.2 or 1.3.6
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2015
Oklander:
have you played wildblood? Installing that game na wahalla, it says it needs 1mb file but to download that one mb no gree, I have tried different apks and data, I also made sure the apk and the data are the same version, still.
I haven't played it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2015
wheezyoung:
which game
nfs most wanted

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.