Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,801 members, 7,866,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2809615 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
^^that is why it is called real racing.just tweak your engine and wheels
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Collinz2:
the only thing i like in the game iz the fancy cars and i guest thats why u like it, the game aint challenging at all. Imagim any race i play i always win, no nitro to boost and no drifting?
u haven't gotten far. The races are very hard. You'll end up getting 13th in some races
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Baddestguyp:
u haven't gotten far. The races are very hard. You'll end up getting 13th in some races
yea wen u start racing with other fast cars,you will even get frustrated
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Baddestguyp:
i dnt jst like the game, it aint my style. I prefer raging thunder to it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nastydroid:
^^that is why it is called real racing.just tweak your engine and wheels
have u play nfs on pc b4, if yes u wil knw real racing iz trash.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Collinz2:
i have,but we are talking about mobile device here
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blitz brigade:small review
Its a pretty nice game, there are some amazing features in the game like:entering vehicles, mounting guns etc
And they also place yu wit ppl of ur level i.e it is not rank 1 against rank 50

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nastydroid:
i have,but we are talking about mobile device here
i knw, bt u see how challenging the game is?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sony

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Collinz2:
i knw, bt u see how challenging the game is?
yes,more challenging than real racing.it is a pc game tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Collinz2:
I've played nfs on PC. My best PC game ever. But this is mobile not PC
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
nuelski10:
Its a pretty nice game, there are some amazing features in the game like:entering vehicles, mounting guns etc
how is it compared to respawnables
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
AmazingZeus:
how is it compared to respawnables
its better dan respawnables
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 12:59am On Apr 16, 2015
wheezyoung:
what's the name
asphalt8
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 16, 2015
nuelski10:
the game isn't so bad... I'll check it later
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 16, 2015
Baddestguyp:
andropalace.net just move ur obb file to another folder and install mod apk from andropalace rename obb from 136 to 128 or 132, on Wi-Fi for first play. Unlock everything for free if u want
thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 6:57am On Apr 16, 2015
Baddestguyp:
undecided
Omoh see cars, and I was thinking of deletinh mine, seems you were able to download the in-game at once.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 7:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Collinz2:
the only thing i like in the game iz the fancy cars and i guest thats why u like it, the game aint challenging at all. Imagim any race i play i always win, no nitro to boost and no drifting?
Go switch off all assists under control settings and see what's up, I was getting frustrated for winning almost all the races till I went to set off the assists, it wasn't easy, ended up setting them on "low" instead of "off".
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I've played nfs on PC. My best PC game ever. But this is mobile not PC
i knw wht am saying, am tellin u its more fun 2 play challenging games than the one u always win.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2015
Oklander:
Go switch off all assists under control settings and see what's up, I was getting frustrated for winning almost all the races till I went to set off the assists, it wasn't easy, ended up setting them on "low" instead of "off".
i deleted the game, going for nfs and asphalt 8.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2015
Collinz2:
i deleted the game, going for nfs and asphalt 8.

I haven't still seen any car racing as good as nfs.. that game is drugs. Although they are so dumb not to put online multi player. Asphalt 8 try too. I hate real racing 3 with passion
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2015
haibe:

I haven't still seen any car racing as good as nfs.. that game is drugs. Although they are so dumb not to put online multi player. Asphalt 8 try too. I hate real racing 3 with passion
i dey feel u my guy, the game iz jst boring, nfs and asphalt gat obstacle on the road and u can hit ur opponent when racing.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2015
Collinz2:
i knw wht am saying, am tellin u its more fun 2 play challenging games than the one u always win.
real racing is harder than nfs on PC. except u weren't good at nfs on PC
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2015
Collinz2:
i dey feel u my guy, the game iz jst boring, nfs and asphalt gat obstacle on the road and u can hit ur opponent when racing.
OK. I ain't deleting mine tho. pls what's the size of Amazing Spiderman 2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2015
Baddestguyp:
real racing is harder than nfs on PC. except u weren't good at nfs on PC

the gameplay of that real racing is the most boring I have come across. . I re downloaded it thinking things would have changed but still the same..

I just wish the new nfs will have online multiplayer.. although I still enjoy asphalt
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Oklander:
Omoh see cars, and I was thinking of deletinh mine, seems you were able to download the in-game at once.
I got mod. unlocked all cars and races and downloaded all assets at cyber cafe
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2015
haibe:

the gameplay of that real racing is the most boring I have come across. . I re downloaded it thinking things would have changed but still the same..

I just wish the new nfs will have online multiplayer.. although I still enjoy asphalt
I deleted asphalt. only thing enjoyable is the multi-player. the game is a rip off.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2015
Baddestguyp:
OK. I ain't deleting mine tho. pls what's the size of Amazing Spiderman 2
i dnt really knw bt it wont be less than 1gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by cromz(m): 9:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Pls who can give me a list of offline HD games DAT don't require internet
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I deleted asphalt. only thing enjoyable is the multi-player. the game is a rip off.
u know one about most gamers on nl iz tht they play games only that have good graphic, and if u find out very most of those games dnt make sense and aint interesting.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2015
Collinz2:
u know one about most gamers on nl iz tht they play games only that have good graphic, and if u find out very most of those games dnt make sense and aint interesting.
yeah. that's why I always look for interesting games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I got mod. unlocked all cars and races and downloaded all assets at cyber cafe
Interesting, still struggling with my download, am at about 50%, lucky pitcher works for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.