Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790966 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
kayceelingz:
pls I downloaded from revdl I extracted and place the file in obb bt when I launched it .it was downloading the obb file again.
where did place the file? your phone's obb or SD card's obb , if phone, kindly move it to your memory card
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by CHARLESTON007(m): 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mustiboy:
currently in serious battle with packrat palooka, I'm about to burst his ass.
where can i download this game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2015
CHARLESTON007:
where can i download this game
revdl.com ,just open the site its among the top games in front page
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2015
this robot guy and his boys na werey, giving me tough time

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kayceelingz(m): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Mustiboy:
where did place the file? your phone's obb or SD card's obb , if phone, kindly move it to your memory card
I don't have a memory card what can ido
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2015
mehn! this game's story is so captivating.
so, stranger is actually a steef (a horse like animal with horns) but he's got no horn, and his four legs gets to be exhibited as 2 because he coupled two legs into one trouser making him stand and walk like a human (I still don't know why he's hiding his true identity) he just got exposed by clerk and his boys.
no wonder he was looking for money for surgery, he wanted to rip off two of his legs and the only doctor who can do it has been killed by clerk.
the main boss in the game , sector gave him an assignment to look for a steef head not knowing stranger himself is one, the pay price is $20,000, just the amount he needed for the surgery. but now he's been exposed , I'm still playing and watching out for what fate awaits him

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2015
this is what stranger actually looks like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2015
kayceelingz:
I don't have a memory card what can ido
I think the apk can only read the data when it's in the memory card, some games are actually like that, get a memory card like 2GB, after all the data's just about 1.2GB
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2015
Baddestguyp:
make sure your glo sim is in the first sim slot
got it to work by simply switching off my simple server apk tnx
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bladeripper(m): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2015
Mustiboy:
Sorry, whats the name the game again nd where can i download it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Bladeripper:
Sorry, whats the name the game again nd where can i download it?
oddworld: stranger's wrath
link : http://www.revdl.com/oddworld-strangers-wrath-android.html/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 10, 2015
Mustiboy:
spoilers naa.warnb4 writing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2015
cry shocked choiii!!! my gta San Andreas data just got deleted from the obb folder and I don't know why, the thing pain me ehn? I didn't even go near the data o, choiii what a great loss, and I had attained 31% already, thank god I still have the save data sha, I just hope it works with the next one I'm about to download
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2015
davthom:
spoilers naa.warnb4 writing
what's that, does he look weird?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2015
guys pls recommend a good sword fighting game for me with good storyline.

the not very popular ones.
also can anyone provide a working link for shadowgun, I downloaded about six from 3 different sites last week and none worked.
anybody played it here? pls provide link
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kayceelingz(m): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mustiboy:
I think the apk can only read the data when it's in the memory card, some games are actually like that, get a memory card like 2GB, after all the data's just about 1.2GB
bt which version of apk are you using,is it v1.0.7 and is your obb main 33.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mustiboy:
cry shocked choiii!!! my gta San Andreas data just got deleted from the obb folder and I don't know why, the thing pain me ehn? I didn't even go near the data o, choiii what a great loss, and I had attained 31% already, thank god I still have the save data sha, I just hope it works with the next one I'm about to download
U should try and be saving to the cloud slot sometimes cos dtz permanent...i was at 38% when I wanted to upgrade my phone to lollipop and I logged in back after upgrading and it was there..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mustiboy:

also can anyone provide a working link for shadowgun, I downloaded about six from 3 different sites last week and none worked.
Try telltale game of thrones and backstab
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mustiboy:

Try Shadow Fight 2 from d Google play store it has a very lovely story line.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lukmoore: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
My game set for release on 27th of this month(Black Friday)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
dumo1:

Try Shadow Fight 2 from d Google play store it has a very lovely story line.
I have soul calibre na, shadow fight is a very small game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2015
Mustiboy:
GTA as has got cloud save option b4 u start the game u should probably try DAT.coz for me no matter how many time I delete d game or damage my SD card once I redownload and log into my account I can start from whereever I stopped
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 11, 2015
Mustiboy:
what's that, does he look weird?
no,I mean once I get back to playing d game or someone else plans to start the game u have/wud have already revealed half the story to us hence reducing the impact of the story
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2015
davthom:
no,I mean once I get back to playing d game or someone else plans to start the game u have/wud have already revealed half the story to us hence reducing the impact of the story
common, actually I haven't even revealed anything coz it seems you don't know how long the game is, it's actually about 20 hours as the description online stated.
well I'm sorry if you see that as an ultimate revelation.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2015
davthom:
GTA as has got cloud save option b4 u start the game u should probably try DAT.coz for me no matter how many time I delete d game or damage my SD card once I redownload and log into my account I can start from whereever I stopped
I didn't even care to do that, had I known, well maybe I'ma download it tomorrow sha and see if the save data file is gonna work with it, and if it doesn't.... god forbid
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2015
isaiah9:
Try telltale game of thrones and backstab
I've always wanted to play that game, pls gimme a working link, coz not many people play it here on Naira land, backstab o

and besides, telltale games are trashy 2 me, I'd spend my time watching a movie than play telltake games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by alexie4real(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2015
Pls anybdy here dat use hot2 cus am nt sure gta vice city wud wrk in it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2015
alexie4real:
Pls anybdy here dat use hot2 cus am nt sure gta vice city wud wrk in it
so hilarious, hot 2 will play almost any game you throw @ it na, even my Tecno y6 plays virtually every heavy game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
currently downloading back my gta San Andreas, just hope the previous save data file works with it or else I'ma have to start from the beginning, Mehn!!! god forbid.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by alexie4real(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mustiboy:
so hilarious, hot 2 will play almost any game you throw @ it na, even my Tecno y6 plays virtually every heavy game
have seen anybdy playing d afromentioned game smoothly without rooting
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by alexie4real(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
alexie4real:
have u ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
alexie4real:
WoĆ³ don't worry, hot 2 can play that game smoothly, rooted or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.