Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790597 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mustiboy:
so hilarious, hot 2 will play almost any game you throw @ it na, even my Tecno y6 plays virtually every heavy game
GTA vc and sa exits on it that's NY former phone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mustiboy:
I've always wanted to play that game, pls gimme a working link, coz not many people play it here on Naira land, backstab o

and besides, telltale games are trashy 2 me, I'd spend my time watching a movie than play telltake games
http://www.androidgamezonebd.com/BackStab_HD.html
You have to check if your device is mali cos it's mainly for mali phones. Just follow their instructions and you will be alright.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mustiboy:
I've always wanted to play that game, pls gimme a working link, coz not many people play it here on Naira land, backstab o

and besides, telltale games are trashy 2 me, I'd spend my time watching a movie than play telltake games
For me telltale games are the best (GOT, TWD, TFTB).
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Collinz2:
good for u oh, when i played a rank 2 player on very hard level i almost cry. but i learn something from him.
the guy way stubborn pass for this virtual tennis na theron. T. That guy na bad guy. Though I conquer am. I'm on d number 1 spot. I only play very hard difficulty level.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jonathan2787:
GTA vc and sa exits on it that's NY former phone
hmm, you Mean hot 2?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
guys after all these while, I was finally able to download a working shadowgun, screenshots gon follow later, currently downloading prince of Persia ISO

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
demsid:
the guy way stubborn pass for this virtual tennis na theron. T. That guy na bad guy. Though I conquer am. I'm on d number 1 spot. I only play very hard difficulty level.
na normal difficulty na my power reach, if i enter very hard na only one person i fit beat. I use hack tool to get to rank 1.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mustiboy:
hmm, you Mean hot 2?
yeah boss
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
cho!!!, somebody pls help o, I'm trying to extract the gta sa I just downloaded but it breaks past half way(about 67%) what could be wrong. I downloaded it from same site I downloaded the previous one o , 1.75GB no be beans o and I'm using 7zipper, just what I used before.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jonathan2787:
yeah boss
na WA o , how on earth is that possible? na ram no dey enough Ni Abi na processor speed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mustiboy:
guys after all these while, I was finally able to download a working shadowgun, screenshots gon follow later, currently downloading prince of Persia ISO
pls where did u get that working shadow gun cos I've downloaded rubbish twice. Nd someone recommended d game for me. I also want to ask if freedom app can work on nonrooted phone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Mustiboy:
na WA o , how on earth is that possible? na ram no dey enough Ni Abi na processor speed
just install it Oga and see for yourself only gta3 works on it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2015
demsid:
pls where did u get that working shadow gun cos I've downloaded rubbish twice. Nd someone recommended d game for me. I also want to ask if freedom app can work on nonrooted phone
download the apk that's about 6.1mb from Android. mob. org then download the files from inside the apk, just about 550MB, the old version I played back then on my Tecno m 3 was just about 330MB though

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2015
Mustiboy:
download the apk that's about 6.1mb from Android. mob. org then download the files from inside the apk, just about 550MB, the old version I played back then on my Tecno m 3 was just about 330MB though
OK tanks but I hope it's offline play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2015
this shadow gun is free on play store
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2015
Mustiboy:
currently downloading back my gta San Andreas, just hope the previous save data file works with it or else I'ma have to start from the beginning, Mehn!!! god forbid.

Hi, are you downloading with subscription?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2015
Vecto:

Hi, are you downloading with subscription?
yeah, 70Naira for 10Mb but with the use of simple server and some little apn settings, it extends to 5000MB
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ilyasmuy: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2015

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2015
demsid:
OK tanks but I hope it's offline play
no o that one is shadowgun:deadzone, it's the online multiplayer version of the origina shadowgun
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2015
Jonathan2787:
just install it Oga and see for yourself only gta3 works on it
I swear if I handle that phone, e go work by force
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2015
Mustiboy:
hmmmmmm I have over 80 android games on my laptop that has data of 250mb and above so am nt new to gaming but whatever rocks your boat bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jonathan2787:
hmmmmmm I have over 80 android games on my laptop that has data of 250mb and above so am nt new to gaming but whatever rocks your boat bro
I'm still insisting that if I get to handle it, it'll work
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mustiboy:
yeah, 70Naira for 10Mb but with the use of simple server and some little apn settings, it extends to 5000MB

I tried doing that simple server cheats but it didnt work. initially i thought it had been blocked....can you pls explain how you activated urs?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
or maybe its because i'm using an old version of the simple server? :/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Vecto:

I tried doing that simple server cheats but it didnt work. initially i thought it had been blocked....can you pls explain how you activated urs?
whatsapp me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mustiboy:
whatsapp me
oh, ok, whats ur numba?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Can you please tell me here? i mean the steps to activate it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Vecto:
oh, ok, whats ur numba?
check my signature or better still, 08096928440
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Vecto:
Can you please tell me here? i mean the steps to activate it
I'ma receive insults from other gurus that uses it o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by alexie4real(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mustiboy:
mustiboy abeg add me fr whatsapp make we yarn abeg 08096684735
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
alexie4real:
mustiboy abeg add me fr whatsapp make we yarn abeg 08096684735
I've added you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 6:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Anybody playing NBA 3K16 here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.