Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781432 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Baddestguyp:
is the game out I've been waiting since like forever
have u tried the site?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dopenigga:
thanks,wat of 9mm and backstab for hot2
try andropalace.net
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
henryspace:
have u tried the site?
nope that site looks risky. Let someone else try it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bleach : brave souls

Co-op with other players

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Baddestguyp:
best racing game on Android. believe me I've tried them all. rr3 is the best
my elder bro have the game i hate when they line up when making a turn. I'll stick to asphalt 8.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Bleach : brave souls

Co-op with other players
bro u dey enjoy this type of games. The data wey i go take download am i rather use am watch blue film only.

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Collinz2:
my elder bro have the game i hate when they line up when making a turn. I'll stick to asphalt 8.
asphalt 8 is cool too. but the update made me hate the game. u can only play online now and u hav to start downloading files for each race
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Collinz2:
bro u dey enjoy this type of games. The data wey i go take download am i rather use am watch blue film only.
I'm a fan of bleach anime. so I understand it as it follows d anime story
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Collinz2:
whats so special real racing that its up to 4gb?
guy forgot...that game carry quality
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
mikky234:
That's terrible cos I was looking forward to playing Brothers in arms
I meant BIA ws offline as well as modern combat 4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 12:35am On Apr 26, 2016
Baddestguyp:
NBA live mobile.
best basketball game on Android

2k are still leaning

team still isn't strong enough. some guys keep winning most of d auctions I partake in.

What's the size? More screenshots please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:31am On Apr 26, 2016
ladykilllar:

What's the size? More screenshots please
40+mb but u download little files for each match
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by YBAR(m): 7:04am On Apr 26, 2016
JayJayGee:

links for the unearthed please

i dont remember. Try andropalace.net or revdl.com
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by YBAR(m): 7:07am On Apr 26, 2016
Collinz2:
whats so special real racing that its up to 4gb?

na real game. Asphalts and NFS are just for fun. Real Racing is a proper game, no nitro, no police. And if u connect online, u suddenly realise u are racing wit oda online players all ova d world
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by YBAR(m): 7:09am On Apr 26, 2016
Av just downloaded dis NBA live mobile. Still learning d basics. As of nw, av gat data. Wat i exhaust ma data, does dat mean i wnt be able to play d game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2016
YBAR:

na real game. Asphalts and NFS are just for fun. Real Racing is a proper game, no nitro, no police. And if u connect online, u suddenly realise u are racing wit oda online players all ova d world
yea i know but to me games are for fun, i lile asphalt when burning nitro and at the same time drifting. And i think asphalt give challenges. Real racing aint fun enough for me.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2016
guydangerous:
guy forgot...that game carry quality
uhh?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
YBAR:

i dont remember. Try andropalace.net or revdl.com
bro whats cool about this androidpalace.com i dont understand it is so confusing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Dungeon hunter 5

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JehanEddy07(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2016
realtem:

Bro what device is this?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2016
Playing NBA live mobile. Good game when you think of the size tough nba2k especially (nba2k16) is still the best basketball game

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2016
JehanEddy07:

Bro what device is this?
it's a tablet I was given in school.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JehanEddy07(m): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2016
realtem:
it's a tablet I was given in school.

Oh, Ok..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
try using auction and sets to get better players. you have to be very sharp in bidding tho. complete tutorial and get one gold player. I have several gold players now. u need them in season
how do you check your position when playing seasonal campaign
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by justicesky24(m): 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
Plz someone wit a powervr phone should try and play sacred odyssey rise of ayden d game has a rating of 9.8
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=realtem post=45082008][/quote] cool. I guess I'm still a noob. I can't wait to become that strong.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
isaiah9:
how do you check your position when playing seasonal campaign
I don't know oh.
btw I haven't been able to play for a few days. I don't know why, game closes every time I open it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
cool. I guess I'm still a noob. I can't wait to become that strong.
Even I am still a noob compared to some. I'm at level 36 now sha but there are still some dungeons I can't enter or I'll just die in the blink of an eye
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Oops

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
isaiah9:
Playing NBA live mobile. Good game when you think of the size tough nba2k especially (nba2k16) is still the best basketball game
is it an online game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I don't know oh.
btw I haven't been able to play for a few days. I don't know why, game closes every time I open it
it maybe time for you to upgrade to 2gb ram and above or reboot your phone before you start the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
etisalat pak or airtel hourly plan which one is more reliable for heavy download

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.