Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,666 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791701 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Now back on NBA live mobile cool
Got some gold players today
My starting line up is all gold grin grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
henryspace:
how is htc m7 any idea pls friends tell me
go for s4 or s5 instead or m8 cos m7 is old school unless you like it that way
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Amaechi5:

Is it outdated and old, why not go for new phones in the smartphone market.
i only ask how good is the phone not for you telling me that is out dated..!!!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
anonyguy:
Hello guys, please help me here. My GTA doesn't show up again. It will just close itself after loading here cry cry
use network or use ur wifi dont connect to wifi network it will start working i have come across that
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
anonyguy:
Hello guys, please help me here. My GTA doesn't show up again. It will just close itself after loading here cry cry
does it occur when you pass the gta intro after which you press the continue button and closes' by itself or it doesn't boot that far,it just closes' without passing the first loading page
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I know oh. D phone still looks and works like something new. I'll get another to supplement it soon.

Besides NBA live is now playing again
cool enjoy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by anonyguy: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
guydangerous:
does it occur when you pass the gta intro after which you press the continue button and closes' by itself or it doesn't boot that far,it just closes' without passing the first loading page

Thanks it's now working. I went to load game and clicked on the last episode I saved.

Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by anonyguy: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
henryspace:
use network or use ur wifi dont connect to wifi network it will start working i have come across that

Thanks it's now working. I went to load game and clicked on the last episode I saved.

Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Amaechi5(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
henryspace:
i only ask how good is the phone not for you telling me that is out dated..!!!

Oh common bro what am trying to tell you is the phone is old and outdated, might not be able to play some new high graphics games or install apps with latest Android features. The device is running on Android 5.0 lollipop not even 5.1 and will not get Marshmallow 6.0.

I don't know why you got pissed off with my reply while I'm just merely trying to help you. Please i apologise for replying to your comment, you can go ahead and buy the phone.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
anonyguy:

Thanks
enjoy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MaryAnne360: 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lol, How did you know that??

Baddestguyp:
saxby and sureinfo same person. tecno agents in disguise on nairaland sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
MaryAnne360:

check their posts. that's how they do

*edited* I just checked ur posts. so you're one of them? sad
how much is tecno paying you guys sef
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
MaryAnne360:
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 2:37am On Apr 30, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Now back on NBA live mobile cool
Got some gold players today
My starting line up is all gold grin grin
how can i get gold players?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MaryAnne360: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2016
Baddestguyp:

*edited* I just checked ur posts. so you're one of them? sad
how much is tecno paying you guys sef

One Of what?

What sorta allegation is that
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2016
guys abeg hu dey play fifa 15 for here fifa 14 no play 4 marshmallow.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2016
isaiah9:
how can i get gold players?
if u finished tutorial you can get one gold player card.
go to auction and buy lots of silver players, u have to be sharp oh, u can easily get outbid for players if u don't follow up any cheap silver player. then go to sets, under upgrade, scroll to d bottom and you'll see where u can trade 7 silver players for one gold player. note: player card is different from trophy oh. u can also trade 7 bronze players for one silver player.

keep playing and getting money to spend in auction and u can auction off useless players too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2016
Baddestguyp:
if u finished tutorial you can get one gold player card.
go to auction and buy lots of silver players, u have to be sharp oh, u can easily get outbid for players if u don't follow up any cheap silver player. then go to sets, under upgrade, scroll to d bottom and you'll see where u can trade 7 silver players for one gold player. note: player card is different from trophy oh. u can also trade 7 bronze players for one silver player.

keep playing and getting money to spend in auction and u can auction off useless players too
bro pls i need your help am planning to get xiaomi redmi 2 hope its good for gaming . .the review said its andreo 306 gpu. .just need your advice
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2016
Robinokhalifa:
bro pls i need your help am planning to get xiaomi redmi 2 hope its good for gaming . .the review said its andreo 306 gpu. .just need your advice
I don't know oh. I haven't used xiaomi or any phone with andreno gpu before
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:57am On Apr 30, 2016
UFC

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Amaechi5:

Oh common bro what am trying to tell you is the phone is old and outdated, might not be able to play some new high graphics games or install apps with latest Android features. The device is running on Android 5.0 lollipop not even 5.1 and will not get Marshmallow 6.0.

I don't know why you got pissed off with my reply while I'm just merely trying to help you. Please i apologise for replying to your comment, you can go ahead and buy the phone.
u got me laughing.
htc is not like tecno who dont release their code, 90% of htc product have custom rom for upgrade. And ancient htc phone can run latest android games.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Toying with the charbaek-28 cool cool

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vec-9 undecided undecided
This gun is hard to use angry angry
Finally getting a hang of it

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amaechi5:

is okay bro am pissed off ok
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Collinz2:
u got me laughing.
htc is not like tecno who dont release their code, 90% of htc product have custom rom for upgrade. And ancient htc phone can run latest android games.
thanks bro for helping
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by anonyguy: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Robinokhalifa:

I'm currently using note 3 pro and it's fantastic.. I will advice you to check YouTube for a gaming review of the phone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Derrickfresh(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Toying with the charbaek-28 cool cool
hey bro seems u can help me out....I just started playing MC5, I have completed the first two stages but on getting to the 3rd one it just wrote downloading at the bottom of the screen but it's not moving ..can u help me tell me how to go about it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2016
Derrickfresh:
hey bro seems u can help me out....I just started playing MC5, I have completed the first two stages but on getting to the 3rd one it just wrote downloading at the bottom of the screen but it's not moving ..can u help me tell me how to go about it
use a VPN. I use flash VPN, connect with it and download
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Derrickfresh(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2016
Baddestguyp:
use a VPN. I use flash VPN, connect with it and download
oh, thanks bro but I don't know anything bout VPN's.....please can u tell me how to go about it?? please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2016
Derrickfresh:
oh, thanks bro but I don't know anything bout VPN's.....please can u tell me how to go about it?? please
download flash VPN or hotspot shield from playstore. open it, you'll see where to connect. click it and connect, once connected, open mc5 and download what u want.

vpns tunnel ur connectivity through another location. e.g it'll seem like you're downloading from Japan or China or U.S.A or so on
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Derrickfresh(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2016
Baddestguyp:
download flash VPN or hotspot shield from playstore. open it, you'll see where to connect. click it and connect, once connected, open mc5 and download what u want.

vpns tunnel ur connectivity through another location. e.g it'll seem like you're downloading from Japan or China or U.S.A or so on
thanks bro...I have downloaded it...but it still writes downloading for the multiplayer part of the mission....and also I would like to know if I must reach all these requirements to unlock the next stage

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2016
Derrickfresh:
thanks bro...I have downloaded it...but it still writes downloading for the multiplayer part of the mission....and also I would like to know if I must reach all these requirements to unlock the next stage
I think so. I don't really play mc5 that much. it's mc4 online multiplayer I play.

you'll have to download the multiplayer files too and every chapter

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.