Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,436 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2810247 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2016
dynamo007:
grin best of luck..... M
Thanks imma need 'em.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
"If I start to talk" ... Here Modern combat 4 Wolf among us Aralon Max Payne Virtual tennis Backstab Dead space... The list is ineffable.
guy ur case big oh lol.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2016
Collinz2:
guy ur case big oh lol.
Em Collins, you've not been impressive, where are your nuts?
My case is big you say? You haven't seen no shit
Implosion, The walking dead, Soilcalibur , Tales from the borderland, Final fantasy... Yeah my case big.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Implosion, The walking dead, Soilcalibur , Tales from the borderland, Final fantasy... Yeah my case big.
well you can't get all the games at once, some of the games you mention i haven't even played em. You just got to download and play one at a time. Get modern combat 4 on http://andropalace.net
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

At long last, Big J talk to Citizens, keep up the link and metamorphose all' knowing The Pentagon to "The Six Senses". Anyway I haven't seen screenshots, it is paid and it might strike a gameplay resemblance to the Java series.
it's actually console like, still downloading the data from the app here sha, about 1.3Gb...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2016
Collinz2:
guy ur case big oh lol.
TheLoneCitizen:

LolzZz,this guy be like me when I just start to play Android games, twas fun sha, I played all these games, until I got my Xbox, Chaii them sweet sha, I love virtua tennis alot, cuz of the multiplayer thingy, I play it alot with Bae.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:01pm On May 20, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

implosion is wack.
tried downloading walking dead..file keeps getting corrupted.
soul caliber is good but as a fighting game will get boring in no time
tftb - had same iish with walking dead
final fantasy ix is 8gb of download and needs at least 16gb free space or so...how person wan take download this one
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:06am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
what size of obb did u download.

I'm downloading my files from apk. only about 380mb left. so far the assassins Creed folder in my obb is empty. all files are in the data folder
where did you get the apk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:28am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
true. That graphics in ur screenshot is way better than the normal graphics

But guy, u never finish aralon?
Cos I don finish am twice
I told you I didn't like the game before so I deleted it not untill I saw your reviews about the game and how to play it to full so I redownloaded it again

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:39am On May 21, 2016
From summoning up pet fire elemental to help me in battles,kicking some bandit a$$ and joining the knights and guardians of aralon to bear hunting.

How do you get a horse because traveling with legs to far distances is making the game boring.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:05am On May 21, 2016
guydangerous:
From summoning up pet fire elemental to help me in battles,kicking some bandit a$$ and joining the knights and guardians of aralon to bear hunting.

How do you get a horse because traveling with legs to far distances is making the game boring.
you have a horse already. Check ur bag. U got a horse deed at the beginning of game. Put it in the quick use stuff or whatever it's called. U can buy another horse at the back gate (north i think) of that city (Calderon or so city can't remember

Soon you'll get animals that are way better than horse

One thing I live in this game is the fact that there are so many places to explore, even after i finished the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:06am On May 21, 2016
guydangerous:
I told you I didn't like the game before so I deleted it not untill I saw your reviews about the game and how to play it to full so I redownloaded it again
is that a mage you're using?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:06am On May 21, 2016
guydangerous:
where did you get the apk
andropalace
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:07am On May 21, 2016
grin grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:10am On May 21, 2016
So i guess im the first on this thread to get the game. So many cities and weather in this game.

Chose shadow blade as assassin class cool cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:13am On May 21, 2016
Oh...I forgot to post these cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 2:56am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
So i guess im the first on this thread to get the game. So many cities and weather in this game.

Chose shadow blade as assassin class cool cool
badt guy wats d specs of ya device mk i knw weda myn go play am wel
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:26am On May 21, 2016
dynamo007:
badt guy wats d specs of ya device mk i knw weda myn go play am wel
1gb ram. infnix hot sha
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:29am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
1gb ram. infnix hot sha
tnkz God mk I try am too b dt..... SHEY e no lag?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:35am On May 21, 2016
dynamo007:
tnkz God mk I try am too b dt..... SHEY e no lag?
no lag at all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Xhaka(m): 4:13am On May 21, 2016
Collinz2:
u are not encouraging the developers.
I will encourage them if their apps aint for sale
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Xhaka(m): 4:17am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
is ur money for data going to the game developers
And people that are not selling their, aint they human too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:58am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
no lag at all
nice..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2016
Xhaka:

And people that are not selling their, aint they human too
those games are filled with in-app purchases, adverts, pay-to-win, energy bars. e.t.c
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:11am On May 21, 2016
Collinz2:
well you can't get all the games at once, some of the games you mention i haven't even played em. You just got to download and play one at a time. Get modern combat 4 on http://andropalace.net
Lollipop, Holmes.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:12am On May 21, 2016
jworos:
it's actually console like, still downloading the data from the app here sha, about 1.3Gb...
We shall see dude, at least it ain't up to a week.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:15am On May 21, 2016
jworos:
LolzZz,this guy be like me when I just start to play Android games, twas fun sha, I played all these games, until I got my Xbox, Chaii them sweet sha, I love virtua tennis alot, cuz of the multiplayer thingy, I play it alot with Bae.
Mobile games have evolved and is able to stand on its own now. What are your 3 greatest mobile games, fella.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:17am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
implosion is wack.
tried downloading walking dead..file keeps getting corrupted.
soul caliber is good but as a fighting game will get boring in no time
tftb - had same iish with walking dead
final fantasy ix is 8gb of download and needs at least 16gb free space or so...how person wan take download this one
Roger that bro. I'll try to get all telltale games and also Final Fantasy, which by all account are the best PSP games. Tell me some must have game, yo.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2016
Xhaka:

I will encourage them if their apps aint for sale
they use money to develop the games so what do u expect, most free games have in-app purchases, advert pop-up and more. How will u feel if good games goes to console and pc only because they make more money there.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:45am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
grin grin
how is the game, storyline, game play and graphics.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Mobile games have evolved and is able to stand on its own now. What are your 3 greatest mobile games, fella.
Virtua Tennis, Solitaire and Leo's fortune. cool
I easily get tired of these big name games.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2016
Pls is the assassin's Creed identity an online game and what is the total size of the game and I hope it doesn't lag

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.