Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2803546 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2016
jworos:
Virtua Tennis, Solitaire and Leo's fortune. cool
I easily get tired of these big name games.
Leo's fortune? I want an immersive gameplay. Limbo is way better.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
you have a horse already. Check ur bag. U got a horse deed at the beginning of game. Put it in the quick use stuff or whatever it's called. U can buy another horse at the back gate (north i think) of that city (Calderon or so city can't remember

Soon you'll get animals that are way better than horse

One thing I live in this game is the fact that there are so many places to explore, even after i finished the game
I have horse already and I spend 500 Gs to buy riding cloak from a horse merchant with hope I will get the horse too but to my greatest surprise all I got was just cloak,I can't find horse deed in the bag oh
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
is that a mage you're using?
yes they are the magician
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
andropalace
you didn't download the apk+data in parts or you choose to download only the apk to download the data through it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
So i guess im the first on this thread to get the game. So many cities and weather in this game.

Chose shadow blade as assassin class cool cool
you be badt guy oh,so even with the outlined requirements you still went ahead to download the game and you are enjoying it without lag...I will tell the developers
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
So i guess im the first on this thread to get the game. So many cities and weather in this game.

Chose shadow blade as assassin class cool cool
which phone you dey use play assassin's creed Identity?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:19am On May 21, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Roger that bro. I'll try to get all telltale games and also Final Fantasy, which by all account are the best PSP games. Tell me some must have game, yo.
depends on ur taste.
games I play are
real racing 3
NBA live
modern combat 4 and 5 (fps multiplayer)
UFC (kick-boxing)
clash for dawn (mmorpg)
star legends (mmorpg)
dino hunter (fps hunting game)
rise of darkness (online RPG)

I'd also recommend
Aralon sword and shadow (not aralon 2) (completely open world RPG)
NFS most wanted (racing)
blitz brigade (fps multiplayer)
backstab (partially open world RPG)

that's all I can remember for now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:19am On May 21, 2016
have you guys heard of airtel 0.freebasic,it let's you browse the internet free of charge without your mb or money but the only issue there is that you only browse their selected and programmed websites like nairaland,Facebook,goal,supersport,olx,accu weather,free books,Wikipedia etc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2016
Collinz2:
how is the game, storyline, game play and graphics.
I didnt even try to follow storyline..I guess it's like normal assassins Creed storyline
gameplay is epic. I love the feeling of jumping down from high walls... feels like I'm the one doing all the stunts
graphics is very very dope
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2016
guydangerous:
I have horse already and I spend 500 Gs to buy riding cloak from a horse merchant with hope I will get the horse too but to my greatest surprise all I got was just cloak,I can't find horse deed in the bag oh
at the back of Calderon, around that place where you'll meet those bears, immediately u come out of the gate, there's a horse dealer. buy a horse deed.

I remember the first time I played this aralon...I for lost in the world several times...I even had to use walkthroughs to pass some dungeons
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2016
guydangerous:
you didn't download the apk+data in parts or you choose to download only the apk to download the data through it
I got apk only. downloaded files from apk. 1.2gb downloads expanding to 1.4gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2016
guydangerous:
you be badt guy oh,so even with the outlined requirements you still went ahead to download the game and you are enjoying it without lag...I will tell the developers
all those requirements na for mouth. it plays smoothly and my H+ is very sufficient. didn't even disconnect at all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:27am On May 21, 2016
isaiah9:
which phone you dey use play assassin's creed Identity?
infinix hot
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I got apk only. downloaded files from apk. 1.2gb downloads expanding to 1.4gb
I try it after am done downloading xcom 2.8gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:36am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
all those requirements na for mouth. it plays smoothly and my H+ is very sufficient. didn't even disconnect at all
I told collinz2,nothing can stop the niggas that want to play these game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:37am On May 21, 2016
guydangerous:
I try it after am done downloading xcom 2.8gb
is that game good? cos I don't like the screenshots of it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:14am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
is that game good? cos I don't like the screenshots of it
is a strategy game where you control 4 to 6 players from xcom to eliminate aliens who came to invade earth by all means necessary and xcom happens to be the last hope for humanity...if you like hardcore strategy game like me I will say give it a trial but always watch the YouTube game play to understand what I am talking about
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:17am On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
you have a horse already. Check ur bag. U got a horse deed at the beginning of game. Put it in the quick use stuff or whatever it's called. U can buy another horse at the back gate (north i think) of that city (Calderon or so city can't remember

Soon you'll get animals that are way better than horse

One thing I live in this game is the fact that there are so many places to explore, even after i finished the game
yea horse,wolves,dragons(though it can't fly).I never finished the game but the one time I flew on a dragon it was automatic and I don't remember having control over her(it)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2016
finally got the horse,from horse riding to rat hunting and now am in ancient crypt fighting with spirit warriors

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 11:25am On May 21, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Leo's fortune? I want an immersive gameplay. Limbo is way better.
i liked limbo, but Leo's fortune got me with its scenery, I have a thing for art.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:33am On May 21, 2016
Xhaka:

And people that are not selling their, aint they human too
agreessive use of iaps(which is targeted at cash whales u don't even make up more than 5% of actual gamers) use of ads(games requiring always online connection that waste mb) all make so called free-to-play games(in reality they are pay-to-win games) less fun compared to pay once play your game as u like e.g dungeon hunter 1,fifa14,mc1,2,3,4(single player),implosion,wild blood,shadow sun,nova1,2,3(sp),all telltale games etc are far more complete or better games than fifa15,16 it,mc5(sp),dungeon hunter 5,dead trigger,godfire
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:41am On May 21, 2016
guydangerous:
have you guys heard of airtel 0.freebasic,it let's you browse the internet free of charge without your mb or money but the only issue there is that you only browse their selected and programmed websites like nairaland,Facebook,goal,supersport,olx,accu weather,free books,Wikipedia etc
when i read the first to lines of ur post I was like shocked cheesy,then I finished reading it and angry cry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2016
davthom:
when i read the first to lines of ur post I was like shocked cheesy,then I finished reading it and angry cry
I know understand,do you need assistance
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 21, 2016
guydangerous:
I know understand,do you need assistance
the first two lines were like airtel has free mb sub and I was already like I don't care if airtel is slower than a tortoise Witt a ship anchor tied to its back(at least were I stay) I am going to kill the internet today,until I calmed down and read everything and realized it wasn't a new data plan that I had hoped 4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2016
Finally done downloading...
Pretty cool game, if you like it on console you're gonna like it.
Nice graphics also.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2016
davthom:
the first two lines were like airtel has free mb sub and I was already like I don't care if airtel is slower than a tortoise Witt a ship anchor tied to its back(at least were I stay) I am going to kill the internet today,until I calmed down and read everything and realized it wasn't a new data plan that I had hoped 4
ok but on the other day is cool by me since I can use it to scroll nairaland around all day rather than waiting till mid night when I sub for mtn #25 to browse for that day
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 21, 2016
guydangerous:
ok but on the other day is cool by me since I can use it to scroll nairaland around all day rather than waiting till mid night when I sub for mtn #25 to browse for that day
yea I guess,I subscribed to mtn 1gb for #500 for a week so the night plan is strictly for downloading.what am not certain 4 of is if I can accumulate the #500 weekly plan so that I can basically get 5gb 4 #2500.one day I'll probably try and test it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:35pm On May 21, 2016
guydangerous:
I told collinz2,nothing can stop the niggas that want to play these game
maybe thts the main requirement and 1gb ram is the min requirement.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I didnt even try to follow storyline..I guess it's like normal assassins Creed storyline
gameplay is epic. I love the feeling of jumping down from high walls... feels like I'm the one doing all the stunts
graphics is very very dope
great. Have u notice mali device can handle 90% of hd android games and i also notice that infinix rom cant handle most games i tested it on infinix hot 2 with androidone rom and infinix rom, the androidone played mc3 and 4 and fifa14 bt the infinix rom could nt even open them.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 12:52pm On May 21, 2016
Collinz2:
great. Have u notice mali device can handle 90% of hd android games and i also notice that infinix rom cant handle most games i tested it on infinix hot 2 with androidone rom and infinix rom, the androidone played mc3 and 4 and fifa14 bt the infinix rom could nt even open them.
getting this error when downloading assassins creed.. Dunno what i am missing..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2016
proffnico:
getting this error when downloading assassins creed.. Dunno what i am missing..
ask baddestguyp for solution
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by bolaji3071(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
grin grin

Bro please am stuck in this game o. I was asked to climb a wall, and have checked and moved towards all the walls i can see in the game but it won't just climb... Please how do I go about this bro.

And please what other nice game can I download. Like now am addicted to asphalt 8..just got to download the game with spectranet free midnight unlimited browsing..... Am loving the asphalt o

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.