Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791911 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:25pm On May 23, 2016
jworos:
9mm was way better than Max Payne, I hated six guns,too boring, I never liked spider man and dark knight, I kinda liked shadow gun, cuz of the online gameplay though, bladeslinger got boring for me.
Gangster Vegas... Wasn't too into it. To me the best mobile GTA game for Android is Chinatown wars.
Chinatown wars,never heard of it...how is the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 6:22am On May 24, 2016
guydangerous:
Chinatown wars,never heard of it...how is the game
Gta;Chinatown wars, pretty cool game, graphic is cartoonish though, but it got a good storyline, good gameplay like every other GTA.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 6:34am On May 24, 2016
jworos:
Gta;Chinatown wars, pretty cool game, graphic is cartoonish though, but it got a good storyline, good gameplay like every other GTA.
Chinatown wars better than San Andreas??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joered63: 7:16am On May 24, 2016
Baddestguyp:
online. switch on internet and turn on wifi. no need to connect wifi.

local wifi is for playing with friends close by. I do it with my roommates at school. you all join the same hotspot created by one hotspot. then one player creates match and others search for and join match

OK. Thanks man
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:58am On May 24, 2016
jworos:
cool I will check it out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:04am On May 24, 2016
did anybody browse or download these morning with mtn #25,for complete 1 hour I tried everything like removing and inserting sim card,putting it on airplane mode,rebooting,on and off still yet I couldn't browse.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Xhaka(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2016
Baddestguyp:
most players prefer p2p than f2p
I rest my case embarassed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2016
isaiah9:
Chinatown wars better than San Andreas??
i can't categorically tell you it's better than San Andreas
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2016
guydangerous:
did anybody browse or download these morning with mtn #25,for complete 1 hour I tried everything like removing and inserting sim card,putting it on airplane mode,rebooting,on and off still yet I couldn't browse.
that shitty plan worked for me just once,they just took my money the rest 2 nights.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:18pm On May 24, 2016
jworos:
that shitty plan worked for me just once,they just took my money the rest 2 nights.
mine works flawlessly every night. you know u must be on pulse right?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 24, 2016
guydangerous:
mine worked I downloaded a movie with it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2016
Baddestguyp:
mine works flawlessly every night. you know u must be on pulse right?
Yeah, I'm in pulse.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2016
davthom:
mine worked I downloaded a movie with it
can you screen shot the mtn apn settings you use...mine didn't work at all that I thought mtn blocked it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2016
jworos:
strange,did you call cc to complain
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 24, 2016
guydangerous:
can you screen shot the mtn apn settings you use...mine didn't work at all that I thought mtn blocked it
its the default apn

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2016
My favorite game..

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2016
.. Unbeaten record.. No draw no loss.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2016
proffnico:
My favorite game..
FIFA 14?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 6:01pm On May 24, 2016
I love fifa 14
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2016
davthom:
its the default apn
thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2016
Baddestguyp:
FIFA 14?
affirmative

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2016
proffnico:
.. Unbeaten record.. No draw no loss.
thats means u did nt put it on the highest difficulty level.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2016
jworos:
i can't categorically tell you it's better than San Andreas
I've played Chinatown war a little, didn't like the gameplay so i deleted it but San Andreas, i've finished it twice and it's still in my phone.
When it comes to android gta games San Andreas is far far better than the rest.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oluwaskulboy(m): 7:50pm On May 24, 2016
Shooter games can be extremely satisfying and whether you like the fast-paced action of multiplayer combat or the steady stream and right mix of dialogue and action, there’s a shooter game for every taste on Android. If you’re not quite sold on shooter games for the mobile platform or if you just aren’t sure what games you may actually enjoy, we’ve rounded up a list of ten of the top shooter games on Android worth checking out.
http://techzone.com.ng/2016/05/06/top-10-shooter-games-android/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FantasyHub: 8:36pm On May 24, 2016
pls guys, where do I download pes 2014 or 2015?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by hefelove(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2016
just bought tecno w4 abeg wich beta game can I download
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2016
FantasyHub:
pls guys, where do I download pes 2014 or 2015?
pes for Android stopped at pes 2012. anything u see after that isn't pes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:22pm On May 24, 2016
oluwaskulboy:
Shooter games can be extremely satisfying and whether
you like the fast-paced action of multiplayer combat or
the steady stream and right mix of dialogue and action,
there’s a shooter game for every taste on Android. If
you’re not quite sold on shooter games for the mobile
platform or if you just aren’t sure what games you may
actually enjoy, we’ve rounded up a list of ten of the top
shooter games on Android worth checking out.

http://techzone.com.ng/2016/05/06/top-10-shooter-games-android/
what of mc4? mc3? blitz brigade?

I commend ur efforts but u need to do a lot more research and amend that list. I don't agree with it at all

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JayJayGee: 12:01am On May 25, 2016
proffnico:
My favorite game..
I've downloaded up to 5 different FIFA 14 both with data file but I've not been able to unlock it...please can you help me...coz im even planning of downloading FIFA 12 coz I like FIFA
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 12:28am On May 25, 2016
guydangerous:
strange,did you call cc to complain
Didn't even bother, I'm using Etisalat to browse.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 12:30am On May 25, 2016
isaiah9:
I've played Chinatown war a little, didn't like the gameplay so i deleted it but San Andreas, i've finished it twice and it's still in my phone.
When it comes to android gta games San Andreas is far far better than the rest.
If you see games wey dey my phone you go laugh, I easily get tired of these HD games, Mc4 and assassins creed are the only HD games i have right now...if you ask me my favorite game I won't call any of these HD games, if I wanna play real games i play on my Xbox One.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 12:32am On May 25, 2016
Baddestguyp:

what of mc4? mc3? blitz brigade?

I commend ur efforts but u need to do a lot more research and amend that list. I don't agree with it at all
every month I check youtube to watch latest top Android games to see what's new and good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.