Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2786178 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I know how to get an apk only from Play store, the question is, would all mc4 apk support a working data, it'll be like downloading the latest apk for any working data.
Damn English
you'll have to gt the data dts compatible with the apk you downloaded from playstore that's all......
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:40am On May 27, 2016
isaiah9:
I neva play am since last night, the tin just tire me. After years of waiting one would think that it's gonna be super dope all round. Take backstab storyline for example, you know it's abt a general who was betrayed and later jailed for some years, on his execution day he escaped, looked for his wife and planed on his revenge but in assassin's creed Identity, you just go on mission one after the other. Now i know why there's no cutscenes because cutscenes and storyline goes together most of the time.
lol you right backstab storyline make sense....... The game is just hyped.... Make i look for anoda batter game download b dt.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:40am On May 27, 2016
teewhydope:

The Game is wack, deleted it same day. nothing special except the graphics...just full of boring/uninteresting missions undecided
lol grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Now to the Pentagon, this is the issue, if I download a working data for Modern Combat 4 from revdl, then download the apk from Play Store would it work? In other words is it the data that doesn't support Lollipop or the apk?
The Pentagon = Bddestguyp, Dynamo007, Guydangerous, Collinz2, and Davthom. ASAP, please.
all the time I downloaded mc4 I either download from revdl or androidgamezonebd which works for me but with little errors along the way like app not installing,app installed but the game will force close,game may load but will still require additional download....all these issues where tackled with the help of YouTube videos but I will advice you not to embark on my experience because it will stress you out.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:43am On May 27, 2016
kingDELE:
Help me out o. After successfully downloading modern combat14, i installed it,when i try playing it, dis is what it display.

What should i do plz
watch YouTube video on how to bypass it using lucky patcher,where did you download the game from and what os version are you on
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2016
dynamo007:
you'll have to gt the data dts compatible with the apk you downloaded from playstore that's all......
Roger that, Mensch.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2016
guydangerous:
all the time I downloaded mc4 I either download from revdl or androidgamezonebd which works for me but with little errors along the way like app not installing,app installed but the game will force close,game may load but will still require additional download....all these issues where tackled with the help of YouTube videos but I will advice you not to embark on my experience because it will stress you out.
Was it via Android L.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2016
isaiah9:
i use airtel double offer (loading airtel card using *555*pin# u get free data depending on the amount you load. Only on new airtel sim though) in playing. While i use night plan in downloading.
what's it's validity period and isn't that mtn card recharging method
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hydrog3n(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2016
Assassin's creed is a fûcking stupid game,Na graphics we won chop?,am about deleting it now.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2016
[quote author=FantasyHub post=46000539][/quote] it been long i played ppsspp games. Ppsspp is a play station emulator. It enables you to play PS games especially PS2 games on your mobile phone You have to get the ppsspp app first then google coolrom or emuparadise search for your desired game there,Unzip the files if they are zip, lunch the ppsspp app and search for the file you unzipped or you can also place the unzipped file inside the ppsspp folder at your file manager. Enjoy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Was it via Android L.
yep on infinix hot note lollipop before I updated the lollipop version...after the update I didn't download the game to test if it will play on the new version update
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hydrog3n(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2016
Meanwhile I downloaded this game never got to play it at it's Prime

*power of levitation*
*Lightning Speed*

The game was so easy to hack
BTW guydangerious are you through with yours?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2016
guydangerous:
is just like playing multi-player match where the goal is to win or quit or play another mission...am not downloading the game for sure.
Yeah, very boring
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2016
guydangerous:
what's it's validity period and isn't that mtn card recharging method
load 100 with it you get 50mb for 1 day, N200=200mb for 2 days, just like that. If you load N500 you get 500mb for 1week, load N1000 you get 1gb for 2 weeks( it has to be N1000 card for it to be 2 weeks but if you load 2 N500 cards they will still give you the 1gb but it will be for 1 week).

Note: it only works on new airtel sim and once you migrate from that plan you can't migrate back. Apart from the free mb given to you, they'll also give you free credit though it's for airtel to airtel and the cards you load load will be intact, they won't touch it. *555*pin # just like loading mtn card and you also check your balance like mtn too *556#.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Now to the Pentagon, this is the issue, if I download a working data for Modern Combat 4 from revdl, then download the apk from Play Store would it work? In other words is it the data that doesn't support Lollipop or the apk?
The Pentagon = Bddestguyp, Dynamo007, Guydangerous, Collinz2, and Davthom. ASAP, please.
if u can understand and find ur way in http://andropalace.net u can get a working mc4 for your lollipop (use zippyshare link).

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2016
Hydrog3n:
Meanwhile I downloaded this game never got to play it at it's Prime

*power of levitation*
*Lightning Speed*

The game was so easy to hack
BTW guydangerious are you through with yours?
I wish,am at level 35 trying to kill a sunclaw dragon (lvl 40) to take a key
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2016
isaiah9:
load 100 with it you get 50mb for 1 day, N200=200mb for 2 days, just like that. If you load N500 you get 500mb for 1week, load N1000 you get 1gb for 2 weeks( it has to be N1000 card for it to be 2 weeks but if you load 2 N500 cards they will still give you the 1gb but it will be for 1 week).

Note: it only works on new airtel sim and once you migrate from that plan you can't migrate back. Apart from the free mb given to you, they'll also give you free credit though it's for airtel to airtel and the cards you load load will be intact, they won't touch it. *555*pin # just like loading mtn card and you also check your balance like mtn too *556#.
nice,I will look into it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2016
Collinz2:
if u can understand and find ur way in http://andropalace.net u can get a working mc4 for your lollipop (use zippyshare link).
Thanks B, but you been Deteriorating massively lately.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2016
Lollipop has the greatest battery optimization and the awesomest wallpapers...
PS: About to slaughter MTN.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2016
kingDELE:
Help me out o. After successfully downloading modern combat14, i installed it,when i try playing it, dis is what it display.

What should i do plz
use lucky patcher to create another apk to remove license verification.

or get another apk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Thanks B, but you been Deteriorating massively lately.
abeg u know say i never go school pls break Deteriorating massively down.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
use lucky patcher to create another apk to remove license verification.

or get another apk
tank bro. I have don dat . i saw a video o YouTube.

My problem is d obb. I cant convert d raw file from rar to obb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2016
To get a working mc4 use andropalace.net
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2016
Hydrog3n:
Assassin's creed is a fûcking stupid game,Na graphics we won chop?,am about deleting it now.
guy abeg no vex. Help me with step by step way to change rar fileto obb.

I try diff. method bt e no do. Help
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 11:57am On May 27, 2016
Collinz2:
To get a working mc4 use andropalace.net
guy dat andropalace to hard.

U fit help me on how to convert rar file to obb?

Step by step abeg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 11:57am On May 27, 2016
kingDELE:
tank bro. I have don dat . i saw a video o YouTube.

My problem is d obb. I cant convert d raw file from rar to obb
download any file explore that xtract (es file explorer recommended), open it locate the rar file and tap to open it then extract the file inside it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2016
Collinz2:
download any file explore that xtract (es file explorer recommended), open it locate the rar file and tap to open it then extract the file inside it.
i have ESfile explorer but dont knw hw to go about it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:13pm On May 27, 2016
kingDELE:
i have ESfile explorer but dont knw hw to go about it
okay.... Locate the file,
hold the rar/zip file to highlight it
tap more at the down right corner
tap extract to
u will see three option
select choose path and ur sdcard directory will show tap it and locate android/obb folder and then ok and tap ok to extract it.

or tap the rar file to open it
tap extract and choose ur desire location and tap ok.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
this magazine lock screen and the ability to change the lockscreen wallpaper have been missing from my phone since the last two or so software updates
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 2:08pm On May 27, 2016
Collinz2:
okay.... Locate the file,
hold the rar/zip file to highlight it
tap more at the down right corner
tap extract to
u will see three option
select choose path and ur sdcard directory will show tap it and locate android/obb folder and then ok and tap ok to extract it.

or tap the rar file to open it
tap extract and choose ur desire location and tap ok.
I have 2 files day I wanted to extract... I have done 1 already. So I decided to use d same process on d oda 1.. ..

But dis is d response I get... Help me plz

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
you can say that again,yet to see marshmallow's power over lollipop

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2016
kingDELE:
I have 2 files day I wanted to extract... I have done 1 already. So I decided to use d same process on d oda 1.. ..

But dis is d response I get... Help me plz
when extracting zip or rar file select all the files inside. Delete the extracted file and start all over again but this time select all the file in the rar/zip.

and also u are supposed to extract to a folder not a file.

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.