Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791910 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
updating my mc5 tonight and completing my blitz brigade download. will rock them soon
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
MTN users, I hope you have used up your free 300MB?
how please.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
families team up against the Don son.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2016

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
guydangerous:
how please.

I don't deserve a ban so send me a message via Facebook.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Baddestguyp:
hmm.. maybe it's the ppsspp settings I used

Maybe, just maybe.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You don't have to take it this far, I don't like Muslims, Hausas especially cause I feel they are gonna be agents of separatism in this country. But I see them as very peaceful but easily influenced. Imagine after killing a cop, a terrorist tells Muslims through a Facebook video to kill military personnel and yeah they concurred.
meaning??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
guydangerous:
meaning??
Damn it, I've modified it. Is that Godfather awesome? It looks Rockstar like.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
I'm still hunting for an Offline lollipop apk for mc4. You guys should help.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:24am On Jun 19, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
I'm still hunting for an Offline lollipop apk for mc4. You guys should help.
use Google, type modern combat 4 apkmania
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 1:36am On Jun 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I downloaded two different apks from apkmania it didn't even install on my ihot note lollipop.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:24am On Jun 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:

Thanks but hear what Stixz said.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by erekking(m): 3:25am On Jun 19, 2016
how can i make star wars faster in d windows emulator 4 psp which is d same with android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:26am On Jun 19, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
how?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:
not easy to create an Android game that'll live up to its reputation. most of these classics become flops wen they make a mobile version.

btw how do u guys enjoy ppsspp games. tried it once with pes and naruto...everything sucked from graphics to sound to controls
android phone need a better gaming engine to enable game deves to make perfect mobile version of their classic games. I have not see any console games on mobile that is good except asphalt.

playing psp games on android is a waste of time to me, some games need multiple conbination of buttons to make a combo e.g god of war.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:39am On Jun 19, 2016
If modern combat 4 wont install or play on your infinix phone (lollipop version) then sorry infinix has bad version of lollipop.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Engineer2447: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

psiphon is still working with Mtn? How?.? Please share with us the settings!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2016
Collinz2:
If modern combat 4 wont install or play on your infinix phone (lollipop version) then sorry infinix has bad version of lollipop.
I think you're right, I've downloaded about 6 apks from different sites, some doesn't even install @ all while some will bring the licence stuff.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2016
Collinz2:
how?
I can't I dyoure aon't want to get banned but if you're really brilliant Google MTN Free 300MB with psiphon and find your way.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2016
Engineer2447:

psiphon is still working with Mtn? How?.? Please share with us the settings!
Do the same thing recommended to Collins but you can always message via Facebook if you find it too stressful or out of data.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2016
Collinz2:
how?
I can't I dyoure aon't want to get banned but if you're really brilliant Google MTN Free 300MB with psiphon and find your way.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2016
Collinz2:

Its not the fault of the device. The offline apk for mc4 is 1.2.2e but it was just released for lollipop while it has been available for previous os since.

If you try downloading from revdl the 1.2.2e is available for 4.4 downwards but not for 5.0. Guess well have to wait till this third party sites provide one.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by bada007(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2016
guydangerous:
from emuparadise but you can look for it at coolroms,is cheaper there (the size is small compared to that of emuparadise).
good day sir pls i downloaded from emuparadise and its not decompresing .where did u download urs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2016
stixz:

I think you're right, I've downloaded about 6 apks from different sites, some doesn't even install @ all while some will bring the licence stuff.
license verification can be Skipped or removed. try using lucky patcher
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2016
Collinz2:
android phone need a better gaming engine to enable game deves to make perfect mobile version of their classic games. I have not see any console games on mobile that is good except asphalt.

playing psp games on android is a waste of time to me, some games need multiple conbination of buttons to make a combo e.g god of war.
same iish I have with ppsspp games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2016
No NEED to add as a friend, just message.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2016
bada007:
good day sir pls i downloaded from emuparadise and its not decompresing .where did u download urs
emuparadise,what response are you getting and which application are you using to extract it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
I just Google it to discover is mtn game plus...the stuff is not new na cos I've used all mb's on both mtn sim cards,the only down side of it is that the stuff is not renewable...I dn even delete my psiphon sef.

I think it goes like this
Text GM to 2200 for 150mb
Text JW to 2200 for 150mb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:
license verification can be Skipped or removed. try using lucky patcher
I've tried... patched apps doesn't install on ihot note lollipop.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
stixz:

I've tried... patched apps doesn't install on ihot note lollipop.
go on YouTube and search for mc4 lollipop or modern combat 4 lollipop. some videos should have game links
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
from what I learnt online a while ago, people have been playing mc4 on lollipop ages ago
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:
go on YouTube and search for mc4 lollipop or modern combat 4 lollipop. some videos should have game links
I'll try that

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.