Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2788253 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:
from what I learnt online a while ago, people have been playing mc4 on lollipop ages ago
He got to downgrade to kitkat or use custom rom to play MC4. Had the same problem before...some apps won't just install on official lollipoped infinix hot note...no matter how you patch the app.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:
from what I learnt online a while ago, people have been playing mc4 on lollipop ages ago
am surprise at what am seeing here,so mc4 dn turn hot cake for some people....some niggas dn play that game over and over again.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dauntless15(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
guydangerous:
I downloaded mine from andropalace both apk and data (as in they were in parts) and the version of the game was 1.08,am on lollipop 5.1.
ok thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by justicesky24(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Its not the fault of the device. The offline apk for mc4 is 1.2.2e but it was just released for lollipop while it has been available for previous os since.

If you try downloading from revdl the 1.2.2e is available for 4.4 downwards but not for 5.0. Guess well have to wait till this third party sites provide one.
i gave u a link bro but u ignored it na
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
guydangerous:
am surprise at what am seeing here,so mc4 dn turn hot cake for some people....some niggas dn play that game over and over again.
guy na hot cake oh. I rarely play any other game on my phone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by morganemma15: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hello guys....Is godfather running smoothly on android with the latest ppsspp.. ...and god of war.. ..will it be fast on infinix hot 3....pls someone should answer
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
finished!!!

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
dauntless15:
ok thanks
if you haven't downloaded the game (godfather) I will advise you abort the download because the game is not that fascinating,just shoot there...assassinate here...betray and all that with controls difficulties like pressing three buttons at the same time while controlling the analog,I will rate God of war above Godfather unless there's another Godfather.

Cc...
morganemma15
bada007
thelonecitizen
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:
guy na hot cake oh. I rarely play any other game on my phone
even with mc5 and blitz brigade you just re-downloaded though I know you don't like mc5 that much but blitz?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
guydangerous:
even with mc5 and blitz brigade you just re-downloaded though I know you don't like mc5 that much but blitz should have draw your attention away from mc4 a little.
I haven't downloaded them yet oh. immediately I subscribed for the night plan I slept off and woke up around 4.30

but I used to play mc5 before the last update. most mc5 players are noobs. most don't know how to strafe left to right when shooting. even with my noob guns I kill them that way and collect their guns
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I haven't downloaded them yet oh. immediately I subscribed for the night plan I slept off and woke up around 4.30

but I used to play mc5 before the last update. most mc5 players are noobs. most don't know how to strafe left to right when shooting. even with my noob guns I kill them that way and collect their guns
lolz I just hate it when that happens....I will just put the blame on myself for not setting the alarm in the first place.

I can't remember when last I played mc5 multiplayer mehn I enjoyed that game like kilode especially when am unstoppable like killing 4 players in a row with grenade launcher,scoring all the points in flag capture and base domination.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
sodiexkey this is where you ought to be not that abandoned thread.

Recommend,upload game pictures and share your gaming experience here.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
guydangerous:
I just Google it to discover is mtn game plus...the stuff is not new na cos I've used all mb's on both mtn sim cards,the only down side of it is that the stuff is not renewable...I dn even delete my psiphon sef.

I think it goes like this
Text GM to 2200 for 150mb
Text JW to 2200 for 150mb

Excellent, my bad then.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
guydangerous:
if you haven't downloaded the game (godfather) I will advise you abort the download because the game is not that fascinating,just shoot there...assassinate here...betray and all that with controls difficulties like pressing three buttons at the same time while controlling the analog,I will rate God of war above Godfather unless there's another Godfather.

Cc...
morganemma15
bada007
thelonecitizen

You can't compare it to God Of War, thanks for the heads up.

Collinz2, since you said you have a thing for art, this should outclass Leo's Fortune.
Meet Locoroco for PSP.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
justicesky24:
i gave u a link bro but u ignored it na

I-t d-i-d n-o-t w-o-r-k.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by bada007(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
guydangerous:
emuparadise,what response are you getting and which application are you using to extract it.
thankx for d response i extracted it,but my prob nw is dat it's show blank when i open it wat setting do u use pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
The Pentagon.

I just downloaded brothers, tales of two sons, from mob.org

It's force closing. Any help?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by justicesky24(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I-t d-i-d n-o-t w-o-r-k.
are u sure?.. Becos my broda used dat same link and d mc4 is playing well 4 him o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:
am one of em on infinix hot 2 android one rom from google. Same game wont play on infinix hot 2 xui rom.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
justicesky24:
are u sure?.. Becos my broda used dat same link and d mc4 is playing well 4 him o

Then your brother must be using data to start it up.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
barackodam:
The Pentagon.

I just downloaded brothers, tales of two sons, from mob.org

It's force closing. Any help?

What's your device(Mali or powervr etc) and OS;
which of the data did you click?

If it's force closing, then the apk is the problem but just calm down and answer the aforementioned.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by justicesky24(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Then your brother must be using data to start it up.
if its dat one den u nid to change d Apk not d data file
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dauntless15(m): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
guydangerous:

Cc...
morganemma15
bada007
thelonecitizen
aight thanks boss, i pray gta sa works on my hot2 this time i miss it die
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

What's your device(Mali or powervr etc) and OS;
which of the data did you click?

If it's force closing, then the apk is the problem but just calm down and answer the aforementioned.

Mali
Lollipop
Cm12.1
I clicked the first data, Andoid 4.0 and higher. V 1.0.0 mali

I use hot 2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hello house pliz i need someone to help with this questions ASAP pliz.
1. I wanna know if anyone here uses the tuoda magnum s5, does it have 3g?.

2. How can one get Playstore or gapps on it for fifa 16 and other Playstore dependent games. Tanks. Awaiting ur replies.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
justicesky24:
if its dat one den u nid to change d Apk not d data file

You are just reiterating.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
barackodam:

Mali Lollipop Cm12.1 I clicked the first data, Andoid 4.0 and higher. V 1.0.0 mali
I use hot 2
Now check the version of the game on mob.org and compare with play store's.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You can't compare it to God Of War, thanks for the heads up.

Collinz2, since you said you have a thing for art, this should outclass Leo's Fortune.
Meet Locoroco for PSP.
that's why I said I will rate God of war above it and how is the peace walker.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
bada007:
thankx for d response i extracted it,but my prob nw is dat it's show blank when i open it wat setting do u use pls
download the ppsspp app from play store and too I didn't use any settings oh...I just download install and use.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
jaiyejina:

2. How can one get Playstore or gapps on it for fifa 16 and other Playstore dependent games. Tanks. Awaiting ur replies.
I don't understand anything u typed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
dauntless15:
aight thanks boss, i pray gta sa works on my hot2 this time i miss it die
I hope it does remember I downloaded mine from andropalace version 1.08
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
jaiyejina:

i don't think there's anybody here using such phone,why not buy the popular phones like tecno,infinix,gionee etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.