Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2787744 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
guydangerous:
this is the same place that gave me issue when I played mine,a lot of people always complain about this stage when they get here...your task here is to jump from that rope to the second rope.

Well this is a task for those who claimed they've finished God of war ghost of Sparta.
Like i said i played this game years ago and i'v almost forgot when i see the pix. Jumping from one rope to another aint hard (remember if t tap x twice kratos will jump hight). I really need to download this game again.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Collinz2:
not up to 1gb, when i first subscribed i updated up to 53 apps from playstore hoping to download some heavy files at night but later in the evening the stuff was blocked.
at least you tasted it unlike me that wasted my time trimming my sim card to fit into the micro sim slot,I already know the stuff won't last long due to the heavy publication some guys used to announce it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
guydangerous:
so how many gig did you squeeze out from that etisalat stuff.
i used pass 8 last Saturday when it was still active.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
Cruising my gt racing 2 fluid multiplayer races grin grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
dynamo007:
i used pass 8 last Saturday when it was still active.
baba you sef eh,you get this kan information you just keep am to yourself.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
guydangerous:
at least you tasted it unlike me that wasted my time trimming my sim card to fit into the micro sim slot,I already know the stuff won't last long due to the heavy publication some guys used to announce it.
hahaha. They are forming guru who copy and paste.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Collinz2:
hahaha. They are forming guru who copy and paste.
lolz na so,some boys sef.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Collinz2:
Like i said i played this game years ago and i'v almost forgot when i see the pix. Jumping from one rope to another aint hard (remember if t tap x twice kratos will jump hight). I really need to download this game again.
I tried that countless times without success,unless I wasn't in the right position to press the jumping button twice because God of war games are tricky.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Frasser(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
guydangerous:
I tried that countless times without success,unless I wasn't in the right position to press the jumping button twice because God of war games are tricky.
I feel ur pain, had same problems playing d game last yr till a friend of mine changed my settings, think speed hack shud be turn off on ur emulator
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by moshoodn(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Collinz2:
why ur L and R switch position?

Personal settings for ease of use...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by moshoodn(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Collinz2:
u are already on the rope so whats the problem? Or u can jump down from the rope? Upload more screenshot.

The problem is Kratos never catches the second rope.. He falls to his death.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by polariss(m): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

After clicking install, you will see a popup and in the box will be " use WiFi only", untick it and proceed, it is so cause the file is very large. Are you using Eti?
I use glo.it did not download at all..how do I untick the "wifi" pls?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by moshoodn(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Frasser:
Ur setting's d problem

guydangerous:

Collinz2:

I read so...

However, I have tried every available settings I can find online, even on Youtube...

Kratos just keeps falling...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by polariss(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
joseph214:
There is always a prompt when u newly open play store asking you to choose from mobile or WiFi for your downlads. You must have mistakenly selected WiFi.
how do I rescind it back to mobile data? embarassedthank you..I just saw it..let me download asap!..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by gameboy727(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Well, I played Ghost of Sparta and I did finish it just yesterday. The game was quite long sha.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
guydangerous:
baba you sef eh,you get this kan information you just keep am to yourself.
na for night I sub and throughout i dey busy downloading grin later Collinz2 told you guys grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by gameboy727(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
wink
About to rescue Deimos.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
dynamo007:
the only game on my android phone that seems to run fully with a gamepad and a USB otg,others only recognise the analog sticks but not the other buttons
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
dynamo007:
na for night I sub and throughout i dey busy downloading grin later Collinz2 told you guys grin
bad guy grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
moshoodn:

I read so...

However, I have tried every available settings I can find online, even on Youtube...

Kratos just keeps falling...
when jumpin make sure u push the analog to the direction of the other rope. Lile me i dont jump at once i take my time and tap x when kratos want to fall i tap it again to go further.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by moshoodn(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Collinz2:
when jumpin make sure u push the analog to the direction of the other rope. Lile me i dont jump at once i take my time and tap x when kratos want to fall i tap it again to go further.

I have actually tried that before...

Thanks for the tip.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
guydangerous:
i think is because of the virtual control. Physical keypad is better.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by gameboy727(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Has anyone played Tekken 6 on ppsspp? Am thinking of downloading it. Would love to hear a review.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Collinz2:
bad guy grin
grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
davthom:
the only game on my android phone that seems to run fully with a gamepad and a USB otg,others only recognise the analog sticks but not the other buttons
D game mk sense wella

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
JayJayGee:
Who plays clash of clans here
used to. that game requires time. need to play for years
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Frasser:
I feel ur pain, had same problems playing d game last yr till a friend of mine changed my settings, think speed hack shud be turn off on ur emulator
so after changing the settings kratos was able to jump to the other rope?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Frasser:
Been awhile I played mc4..Any mc4 players here?? Username
I.
username: Nigerian_Warrior
clan : [kami]
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
dynamo007:
chai. which kind toy car be that? grin

switch to real racing 3 or asphalt 8
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
gameboy727:
Well, I played Ghost of Sparta and I did finish it just yesterday. The game was quite long sha.
so how did you jump to the other rope.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
dynamo007:
sai baba your own good oh.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Collinz2:
i think is because of the virtual control. Physical keypad is better.
you maybe right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.