Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2786445 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2016
Flawlessangel:

oh great, you are not a versatile hardcore gamer. Too bad.

I play every and any kinda game. You are limiting yourself man
i don't think hardcore gamer will play any type of game he/she see.

I hate these type of games.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You have the sim, right? Explore.
you know, instead of saying things in riddles or parables (like Jesus) why not go straight to the point.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kkristo7a(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2016
kingDELE:
login to www.coolrom.com. if u login, u will see different methods to search for d game u wish to download. After searching, click on it, den download.

Do u know hw to extract it ?? If no, after downloading d game, let me knw. If yes, enjoy

gudam Bro. d site is not goin...bad gate way dat d reply wen I try 2 open it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2016
kkristo7a:

try emuparadise
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2016
kkristo7a:

kk. Try dis 1 www.emuparadise.mobi
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2016
kingDELE:
dis is a perfectly description of my phone and it's working perfectly....
where did u download it from and which version is ur GTA lcs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2016
krozay:
where did u download it from and which version is ur GTA lcs
download the latest one m about to test it tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2016
kingDELE:
dis is a perfectly description of my phone and it's working perfectly....
your fone gpu is Mali 720
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2016
dauntless15:
must download this game
Find a flawless settings before thinking of getting the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2016
kingDELE:
guy u just dey intimidate me with dis game and u no want give me d perfectly settings of d game. Lol. I bin download am den delete am.

After I deleted my PPSsPP data, and I wanted to replay Chains of Olympus Hard, I saw I was back to square one, I need time to get a very good setting. But I'm managing this with frameskip.

Even Peace Walker has been dumped because I'll have to start over, and I had gone far in that game.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2016
Collinz2:
you know, instead of saying things in riddles or parables (like Jesus) why not go straight to the point.

Don't take me serious, just be case around.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dauntless15(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Find a flawless settings before thinking of getting the game.
flawless settings? I dont get you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2016
dynamo007:
download the latest one m about to test it tho
ur fone is Mali what and which fone do u use ,do u have the GTA lcs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2016
dauntless15:
flawless settings? I dont get you

Just get a working setting before downloading, frustration is a b!tch
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2016
krozay:
Pls can GTA liberty city stories play on a phone with Mali 400gpu 1.3 GHz quad core and 1 GB RAM

Guydangerous ,,lonecitizen ,,gameboy kingdele
maybe but am not sure.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2016
krozay:
ur fone is Mali what and which fone do u use ,do u have the GTA lcs
yes v not downloaded the data finish
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dauntless15(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Just get a working setting before downloading, frustration is a b!tch
how do i do that, ypu can just lay it out since you're already playing it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
dauntless15:
how do i do that, ypu can just lay it out since you're already playing it

Young man, I said I'm experiencing some lags, major ones.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
#EtisalatHunt

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Any ACTIVE naija squad here on MC5. make una indicate plz. thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
TheLoneCitizen u cant play god of war hard(god) difficulty level.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
Collinz2:
∆ GOD OF WAR CHAINS OF OLYMPUS PPSSPP SETTINGS ∆

It ain't complete, this is preinstalled settings.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
callydon:
Any ACTIVE naija squad here on MC5.
make una indicate plz.
thanks
there are 3 or so nairalanders squads in mc5. search for nairaland or nairalanders. I'm on one of the squads sef
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

It ain't complete, this is preinstalled settings.
i know, network wont allow me upload the full settings. Do u think i can use airtel night unlimited plan to download this god of war? I dont wanna waste money for half download.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
Collinz2:
i know, network wont allow me upload the full settings. Do u think i can use airtel night unlimited plan to download this god of war? I dont wanna waste money for half download.

Have you used the plan before? If it was slow, don't try it again.

If this would be you initial trial, go on.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
Collinz2:
TheLoneCitizen u cant play god of war hard(god) difficulty level.

I believe I can. I had already defeated two monsters before deleting the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
etisalat unlimited browsing settings using UC mini handler, click the link below to download and also get instructions on how to use it

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/07/etisalat-unlimited-bb10-bis-settings.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
Collinz2:
i don't think hardcore gamer will play any type of game he/she see.

I hate these type of games.

a hardcore gamer plays any game, that's what being hardcore means.

Its casual gamers that play only first person shooters , hardcore means you can dominate in any kinda game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
kingDELE:
lol. eni where I run my things can b call my place. .

Btw, d game is not large at all. Less dan 300mb.

yap. You don download am?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
guydangerous:
and this is you begging for free browsing cheat free of charge,so you can't google that one too Mr man.
And now you want somebody to waste his time showing you the way forward abi.

you are not making one bit of sense. These are two different things.

Once you go on google or even playstore and type walking war robots, you see the screenshots instantly.

But if you try the same with cheats. You would see so many outdated/blocked cheats online. You wont even know which one works or not working.

Did you even think b4 posting that laughable bad comparising? Not that i expected much from someone like you but dude that's fucking stupid
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
guydangerous:
and this is you begging for free browsing cheat free of charge,so you can't google that one too Mr man.
And now you want somebody to waste his time showing you the way forward abi.

you are not making one bit of sense. These are two different things.

Once you go on google or even playstore and type walking war robots, you see the screenshots instantly.

But if you try the same with cheats. You would see so many outdated/blocked cheats online. You wont even know which one works or not working.

Did you even think b4 posting that laughable bad comparising? Not that i expected much from someone like you but dude that's fucking stupid

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.