Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2786312 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by baddestguyp1: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
chika11sydney:
OK,but is there no offline version?
no way to play offline. it's an online only game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dauntless15(m): 12:20am On Jul 01, 2016
Hansbireo:
Who plays dream league soccer, can it substitute pes
i do and believe me bro without unlimited coins the game is a struggle, imagine a whole season you get only 250-300 coins that's if you perform well, but its better than pes that is kinda fake, in dream league what you get depends on your hardwork, commentary is 99%, updated players and team, graphic 80%, and its just 194 mb and free on playstore, so if you're down with some real dedication and challenge you can try it, its dope unlike pes where your shots are auto guided, you win a big team like real Madrid with a startup team, boring commentary i even know most of the statements, its just stupid, Nd its very outdated in both teams and players
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:25am On Jul 01, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

So obb from revdl and apk from andropalace? and

You use a note 2 which is lollipop, right?
everything from andropalace,yes am on lollipop.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

It's free MB so doesn't permit sharing, better switch sims. I bet your mum's sim ain't chipped.
I dn exhaust the mb sef.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:31am On Jul 01, 2016
have you guys heard of dataeye.

1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 12:53am On Jul 01, 2016
guydangerous:
have you guys heard of dataeye.
what does it do plz?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:08am On Jul 01, 2016
kingDELE:
what does it do plz?
it saves your mobile data and prevent unwanted applications access to your mobile data unless you approve it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:17am On Jul 01, 2016
guydangerous:
everything from andropalace,yes am on lollipop.

Mime is revdl, can it be the different patch that's the problem, can I use the andropalace patch?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 1:19am On Jul 01, 2016
Hansbireo:
Who plays dream league soccer, can it substitute pes
dream league is a bomb. Try it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 1:24am On Jul 01, 2016
dauntless15:
i do and believe me bro without unlimited coins the game is a struggle, imagine a whole season you get only 250-300 coins that's if you perform well, but its better than pes that is kinda fake, in dream league what you get depends on your hardwork, commentary is 99%, updated players and team, graphic 80%, and its just 194 mb and free on playstore, so if you're down with some real dedication and challenge you can try it, its dope unlike pes where your shots are auto guided, you win a big team like real Madrid with a startup team, boring commentary i even know most of the statements, its just stupid, Nd its very outdated in both teams and players
lol. U are ryt about ur review. But u can get unlimited coins nah. Download from revdl.com and den u can buy eni player as soon as he is due for transfer....

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 1:27am On Jul 01, 2016
guydangerous:
it saves your mobile data and prevent unwanted applications access to your mobile data unless you approve it.
it looks cool. Me go try am see
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2016
Guys plz i downloaded mc4 from revdl and andropalace, but both are telling me "Application not installed" anytime i try to install d apk file.
plz how do i go abt this?
Note: I am using gionee S plus, which runs on lollipop.
Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:48am On Jul 01, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Mime is revdl, can it be the different patch that's the problem, can I use the andropalace patch?
I don't know oh.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hansbireo(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2016
dauntless15:

Well said.. i saw a friend playing it on his innjoo max2 and it was fluid and graphic was ok than pes#nooffence.. This morning, i used mtn n25 night plan to stream d gameplay so i won't regret.. it was good although i couldn't finish the mtn plan cause i slept off. thanks pals for d tip.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hansbireo(m): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2016
kingDELE:
dream league is a bomb. Try it

thanks a lot..

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:13am On Jul 01, 2016
what is airtel customer care number,they must tell me what happened to my money last night.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dauntless15(m): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2016
Hansbireo:

Well said.. i saw a friend playing it on his innjoo max2 and it was fluid and graphic was ok than pes#nooffence.. This morning, i used mtn n25 night plan to stream d gameplay so i won't regret.. it was good although i couldn't finish the mtn plan cause i slept off. thanks pals for d tip.
ya take a peek, I'm on fire cheesy, you wont regret it, I'm so impressed because this game is not even upto 200mb

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dauntless15(m): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2016
kingDELE:
lol. U are ryt about ur review. But u can get unlimited coins nah. Download from revdl.com and den u can buy eni player as soon as he is due for transfer....
tried using lucky patcher but its not working guess I'll just download a moded apk and replace it with mine hope it wont reset my records and i hope it will change my financial predicament
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hansbireo(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2016
baddestguyp1:
pay to win, game bars, connection issues, very slow paced, requires too much bullets to kill, poor gameplay, filled with noobs, no strategy

Bugs bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:49am On Jul 01, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I've told you before go to andropalace and get mc4 1.1.7c, it works offline and support lollipop. Maybe i'll install it on marshmallow let you see.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by baddestguyp1: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2016
dauntless15:
ya take a peek, I'm on fire cheesy, you wont regret it, I'm so impressed because this game is not even upto 200mb
what do you guys like in that dream league sef. played all dream league and first touch soccer. they're wack. my friends all agree with me. only on this thread I've seen people who like the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dauntless15(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2016
baddestguyp1:
what do you guys like in that dream league sef. played all dream league and first touch soccer. they're wack. my friends all agree with me. only on this thread I've seen people who like the game
different strokes for different folks, for a game thats less than 200mb its very dope with better commentary than pes, cool graphics and that awesomeness of managing a team, just check the size of the game and you'll see the devs tried alot
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2016
Collinz2:
I've told you before go to andropalace and get mc4 1.1.7c, it works offline and support lollipop. Maybe i'll install it on marshmallow let you see.

I'll try that, but I just hope its not 'the obb that's online', how does that even sound.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I'll try that, but I just hope its not 'the obb that's online', how does that even sound.
it sound crazy. The obb data can't be online except the apk.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2016
Collinz2:
Bros, plz I've downloaded this particular version from andropalace but, after extracting, when i try to install d game it'll say "App not installed". plz what do i do?
I am using gionee S Plus, running on lollipop
Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2016
Collinz2:
it sound crazy. The obb data can't be online except the apk.

Thank God, I'm not crazy, hope you using as much data as possible before they block?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hansbireo(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2016
callydon:

Bros, plz I've downloaded this particular version from andropalace but, after extracting, when i try to install d game it'll say "App not installed". plz what do i do?
I am using gionee S Plus, running on lollipop
Thanks

Dude, check if ur device supports moderncombat 4 on playstore, if it does download a third party app to install like x booster(no sure of the name) This app will help u install apps as system or normal(phone app
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hansbireo(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Thank God, I'm not crazy, hope you using as much data as possible before they block?

is vector 2 easy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2016
Hansbireo:

Dude, check if ur device supports moderncombat 4 on playstore, if it does download a third party app to install like x booster(no sure of the name) This app will help u install apps as system or normal(phone app
yeah, I've checked.
My phone supports d game.
i am even playing mc5 right now.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2016
Hansbireo:

is vector 2 easy
From what I've played, yes too easy and not evergreen.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2016
Hansbireo:

is vector 2 easy
From what I've played, yes too easy and not evergreen.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JayJayGee: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fifa 14 still rocking

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.