Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,636 members, 7,858,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2805913 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2016
ladykilllar:

Have you played beach buggy racing? It's like crash team racing or mario kart, not that heavy but quite fun to play and challenging
I remember crash team racing on ps1 one of my best games back then by naughty dog. Will try out this buggy racing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Fie swordplay. Very strategic fencing game

Seemed easy at first but this game is hard oh
okay. So are you a stalite and what course are you studying
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2016
Hakeem12:
okay. So are you a stalite and what course are you studying
law.
you are a fresher?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2016
Baddestguyp:
law. you are a fresher?
yeah you?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2016
Hakeem12:
I remember crash team racing on ps1 one of my best games back then by naughty dog. Will try out this buggy racing

Try it, it is nice and cool go to play store about 100mb or so
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2016
Guys which of these games is the best, I need the one with lots of guns, bloodshed and cool game play

Mission Berling
Shadow guardian
Splinter cell conviction
Battlefield (bad company)
Modern combat 2 black Pegasus

I have played MC3 and MC4

Guys abeg i need your reviews thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2016
viickerz:
So i downloaded oddworld from revdl, the damn game did not open on my tecno y6

Just wasted precious data angry angry.. @guydangerous,collinz22, ladykillar, et all

Please give me correct websites where i can get working games,

I downloaded that oddworld from revdl

Me i am not that good with sites here oo i even ask people, go to playmob or ask that guydangerous guy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2016
morganemma15:
Also playing battlefield 2 on my hot 3

Is this game interesting? I am about to download it, is it better than modern combat?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2016
Baddestguyp:
battlefield bad company 2 is offline.

game is good but very short

Shorter than modern combat 3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Aphex(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
Guys, I recently downloaded god of war for ppsspp on android. Pls does anyone have the correct settings for the game? Or better still, how do I eliminate that choppy game sound? Cus I've managed to set up the rest but the game audio is still stuttering. Pls quote me. Thanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
ladykilllar:
Guys which of these games is the best, I need the one with lots of guns, bloodshed and cool game play

Mission Berling
Shadow guardian
Splinter cell conviction

I've only played mission Berlin and battlefield.

Mission Berlin is too repetitive as you find yourself in the same arena (street) with the same type of enemies (men in uniform),even if you finish a particular mission you will still be in that same street waiting for another mission.

Battlefield is old along the graphics so I didn't go far with the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
youngvaliant:
pdalife.ru search der
is there a way to change that site to English?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
ladykilllar:

Mission Berling
Shadow guardian
Splinter cell conviction

splinter cell conviction
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
isaiah9:
splinter cell conviction
you fit provide working link of the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teezeelee: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pls working real racing 3 link and nova 3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hakeem12:
yeah you?
stalite
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
guydangerous:
you fit provide working link of the game.
No but my best bet go be androidgamezonebd. The last time wey i play that game na about 3 years ago
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
isaiah9:
No but my best bet go be androidgamezonebd. The last time wey i play that game na about 3 years ago
I doubt it,I've searched every websites am familiar it including blogs sef...just like backstab,wildblood and shadow guardian are hard to find so always is splinter cell conviction.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
guydangerous:
I doubt it,I've searched every websites am familiar it including blogs sef...just like backstab,wildblood and shadow guardian are hard to find so always is splinter cell conviction.
try this one. Install apk ,place data file in SD/Gameloft/game

http://pdalife.ru/splinter-cell-conviction-hd-android-a2137.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
isaiah9:
try this one. Install apk ,place data file in SD/Gameloft/game

http://pdalife.ru/splinter-cell-conviction-hd-android-a2137.html
thanks but which version do I download.

Pictures below

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 12:44am On Aug 08, 2016
guydangerous:
thanks but which version do I download.

Pictures below
download the first one (v3.2.0)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:20am On Aug 08, 2016
isaiah9:
download the first one (v3.2.0)
thanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 6:21am On Aug 08, 2016
guydangerous:
thanks.
you are welcome. E work for you?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JayJayGee: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2016
Please those of you playing modern combat 5 help...
My modern combat never starts always showing no network connection
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2016
youngvaliant:
pdalife.ru search der

damn just wasted anoda 1gb...only showed black screen undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Magnito09: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2016
pls i downloaded gta sa from andropalace how do i arrange the file to make it work
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2016
guydangerous:
i'v play this splinter cell conviction once i got it from friend but the screen resolution is bigger than the phone. I think extratorrent might have it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2016
Magnito09:
pls i downloaded gta sa from andropalace how do i arrange the file to make it work
extract data to obb, install apk and play.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hydrog3n(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2016
Damn it!
Some games on android are just hard to find even harder get running
1.Back Stab

This a little forgiven only because I've seen few game play screen shot here nairaland

2.Wild blood

very easy to find to get it working now that the problem it took me over a month with help of other nairalanders to get it to play,I even had to change my phone as of then due to compatibility

3.Splinter Cell Conviction

I only got to play this game on my Friend blackberry when bb was still hyped,and also on my friend windows,finding the game aren't that hard but compatibility just forget it

4.Shadow Guardian

This game not available on android playstore,game link :impossible, game play :go to YouTube for the walk through that is the only option to play it is to watch it

5.Adventure of tintin

This game does not exist even the few YouTube game play watch are glitchy and laggy I've been trying to play the game since when symbian was in it prime,now have used countless android but each time I go to play store it always game not compatible with your device and have used Samsung ,techno ,itel, Infinix you have a better chance to be striked by lightning than play this game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hydrog3n(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2016
Wild Blood

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2016
Hydrog3n:
Damn it!
Some games on android are just hard to find even harder get running
1.Back Stab

This a little forgiven only because I've seen few game play screen shot here nairaland

2.Wild blood

very easy to find to get it working now that the problem it took me over a month with help of other nairalanders to get it to play,I even had to change my phone as of then due to compatibility

3.Splinter Cell Conviction

I only got to play this game on my Friend blackberry when bb was still hyped,and also on my friend windows,finding the game aren't that hard but compatibility just forget it

4.Shadow Guardian

This game not available on android playstore,game link :impossible, game play :go to YouTube for the walk through that is the only option to play it is to watch it

5.Adventure of tintin

This game does not exist even the few YouTube game play watch are glitchy and laggy I've been trying to play the game since when symbian was in it prime,now have used countless android but each time I go to play store it always game not compatible with your device and have used Samsung ,techno ,itel, Infinix you have a better chance to be striked by lightning than play this game.
1) it wasn't hard finding a working version

2) I've never seen a working version. I wasted so much data on this

3) played over a year ago. but can't find a compatible version anymore

4) I've found it but incompatible

5) don't waste ur time on it

additional game

Sacred Odyssey - don't waste ur time on this
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
isaiah9:
you are welcome. E work for you?
airtel fuick me up yesterday,I subscribed to airtel night plan of #50 for 1.5gb only for it stop at 112mb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.