Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2794153 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
guydangerous:
don't forget to post screen shots.
my younger brother brother play this game i wont recommend one to play it unless just for playing sake
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2016
For those using TECNO and other brands running android 5.1 and above playing HD games but they can't save their games on SD card in obb folder, then this is for you.

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/08/how-to-force-android-hd-games-to.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Seyilome(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2016
Gurus pls save me o, I downloaded MC3 and DREAM LAEGUE 2016 all from revld but to my surprise the two APKs are refusing to install showing not install and mc3 data also refuses to extract to 100% saying error in the middle of extraction. My phone is Infinix hot android 4.4 kitkat. Tanx bosses
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by serenityaliyu(m): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2016
Please guys help me out, after playing mc4 for a while, If I exit and later reopen the game, these are things that do come up,
requesting me to download a additional file of 1mb,
After pressing yes, it keeps saying download unsuccessful.

Below are screenshots from the game.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2016
Collinz2:
my younger brother brother play this game i wont recommend one to play it unless just for playing sake
I've played the game before,am just voicing out for others.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iamkingdaniel: 11:17am On Aug 12, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I think you will need to Jailbreak your iOS device first

The iPhone has a huge arsenal of games that Android might never get.
Thanks for your response, how do I jailbreak my ios device, sorry for asking, am new to Apple
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=iamkingdaniel post=48414394]
Thanks for your response, how do I jailbreak my ios device, sorry for asking, am new to Apple [/quote

Don't even try it, I heard they fix it per updates. And their updates are mandatory, hearsay.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iamkingdaniel: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=TheLoneCitizen post=48420134][/quote]
Thanks brother, so aside the apple store no other store too get ios games or apps... it have be for me o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
iamkingdaniel:

Thanks brother, so aside the apple store no other store too get ios games or apps... it have be for me o

Getting an iPhone means you're in the black, being net worthy professes premium shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by serenityaliyu(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
serenityaliyu:
Please guys help me out, after playing mc4 for a while, If I exit and later reopen the game, these are things that do come up,

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Aphex(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Which of the series, young man?
Ghost of sparta
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Aphex:
Ghost of sparta

You have no option than to play it that way, it is inevitable, my man.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
iamkingdaniel:

Thanks for your response, how do I jailbreak my ios device, sorry for asking, am new to Apple
if u want to use it for gaming its best u use android with alot of support from dev and from users in here, jailbreaking ur phone is not a good idea but root android is better, (android can be tweak to run other platform apps and play games like psp games). Since u can afford Apple device definitely u can get a goo samsung device for gaming with mali gpu.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
serenityaliyu:

1. Which phone are you using.
2. Where did you download the game from.
3. Where did you place the obb files.
4. Does it require Internet connection to play.
5. What your Android version.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by serenityaliyu(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
guydangerous:

1. Which phone are you using.
2. Where did you download the game from.
3. Where did you place the obb files.
4. Does it require Internet connection to play.
5. What your Android version.
1.gionee m2 mini.
2.revdl.
3.android/obb.
4.yes.
5. 5.1 lollipop.

PS: I played the game flawlessly at the first install, but after I finished playing all chapters it became boring and I uninstalled the game, I reinstall it yesterday and after playing about 3 chapters, I exit, today's morning, I tried to reopen the game, it request me to download a additional file of 1mb, after clicking yes, it came up with a bleep saying download unsuccessful. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling thrice. Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
serenityaliyu:

1.gionee m2 mini.
2.revdl.
3.android/obb.
4.yes.
5. 5.1 lollipop.

PS: I played the game flawlessly at the first install, but after I finished playing all chapters it became boring and I uninstalled the game, I reinstall it yesterday and after playing about 3 chapters, I exit, today's morning, I tried to reopen the game, it request me to download a additional file of 1mb, after clicking yes, it came up with a bleep saying download unsuccessful. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling thrice. Thanks
1. Good.
2. (download from andropalace v1.1.7c......)
3. Good.
4. (......which is offline from beginning to end)
5. Good

You didn't download version 1.1.7c from andropalace which you can play with your data connection turned off,just make sure your data files are intact in the obb folder.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 13, 2016
cry I will miss mc4 though...

Bye bye to online multiplayer on MC4

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 13, 2016
grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by serenityaliyu(m): 4:39am On Aug 13, 2016
guydangerous:

1. Good.
2. (download from andropalace v1.1.7c......)
3. Good.
4. (......which is offline from beginning to end)
5. Good

You didn't download version 1.1.7c from andropalace which you can play with your data connection turned off,just make sure your data files are intact in the obb folder.
I thought my phone wouldn't support v1.1.7 that was why I downloaded v1.2.0.

BTW, it request for data just once, at the startup and after that, I can switch off the data, initially the gameplay was very smooth if not for the uninstalling that I did. Thank u Guy G.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
proffnico:
Done.. Thank you... "now playing battlefield 2"

How is battlefield like? Pls can you post screen shots and where did you download it? The one on playmob is corrupted
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
donclassfarm:
Please who had played Fifa2016 to help me solve these wahara
how is FIFA 16 gameplay and manger mode .. I'm not a sport game fan b4 though... I'm interested In it now... FIFA 14 vs FIFA16
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by donclassfarm: 12:57am On Aug 14, 2016
How to sell players or buy to replace the banned players in other to continue to play the game...........
Fifa16 gurus please help me out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 1:17am On Aug 14, 2016
cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Seyilome(m): 2:19am On Aug 14, 2016
Pls, after series of stress to install MC3 apk and data successfully, when ever I try to lunch it, it closes and close after it verifies.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:55am On Aug 14, 2016
Which is better between Carmageddon and Beach Buggy racing, please?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 5:39am On Aug 14, 2016
Fully unlocked FIFA14 download link apk+obb now available, click link below to download

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/08/fully-unlocked-fifa14-v129-apk-obb.html

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Zaha(m): 7:41am On Aug 14, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

All you need is patience, perseverance and persistence, this is a rather technical mission. It's only difficult when you're frustrated, I bet that's what you can't deal with.
thanks i have finally pass that stage
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samxylino(m): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2016
iamkingdaniel:

Just get a system and go to vshare.com.
Download vc share with your system and install.
Then connect your iPhone to sync the vshare also.
You can use vshare to download paid apps and apps that have been hacked already.
Would advise you to use the system vshare for your downloads and install.
You need to trust app after installing , otherwise it won't work.

NOT COMPULSORY TO JAILBREAK.
I have hacked gangster vegas
Real racing
Fifa13
Pes2012
Limbo
Leo fortune
Planning to download gangster rio and wildblood.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2016
Zaha:
thanks i have finally pass that stage

It's great passing that stage, but it's greater going through without cheating, happy gaming my man.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Which is better between Carmageddon and Beach Buggy racing, please?

I don't know carmageddon but i played beach buggy very very interesting and addictive with lots of features if you loved Mario kart or crash team racing way back you will love it its cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2016
ladykilllar:

I don't know carmageddon but i played beach buggy very very interesting and addictive with lots of features if you loved Mario kart or crash team racing way back you will love it its cool

Thanks, this was helpful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.