Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,558 members, 7,850,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2803309 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
jade empire definitely game of the year on mobile.8hrs plus in I just learn earth style plus I already have fire style,can turn into a giant frog.I wonder where I can get other weapons from?.the flyer mini games are boring but I guess they help change things up a little

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
challenge 6 cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by uwuana: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
good news for everyone,here is a sure way of getting gift cards and use it for in-app purchase for games and paid app. http://featu.re/FQG2M6 or go to playstore and search for Future points and use FQG2M6 as your invite code.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
kodded:
cool
have you downloaded the commentary?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
is Asphalt Xtreme and alsphat an offline games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
WhatsApp introduces new feature to it's platform, now you can revoke messages send in error and either delete or edit them,. click the link below for full information

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/12/whatsapp-to-introduce-edit-and-revoke.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
augster:
have you downloaded the commentary?
not yet

Unable to download it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by techlegram: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
I like shooting so answer will accordingly.

#5 Hitman: Sniper

#4 Dead Effect

#3 Dead Trigger

#2 Brother in Arms 3: Sons of War

#1 Modern Combat 5: Blackout

You can also read the article here http://techlegram.com/5-best-shooting-games-android/ for best shooting games.!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
kodded:
not yet

Unable to download it?
Yeah. It just keeps moving even after reaching 100%
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
onisler:
is Asphalt Xtreme and alsphat an offline games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
augster:
Yeah. It just keeps moving even after reaching 100%
and I thought that it was my network signal causing error
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
I know multiplayer shooter games are bound to have favourite maps but can someone shed more light on why "Street" is the most played map and "Conversion" is the least played map on Modern Combat 5? What is so special about the map called street? and what is discouraging about the map, conversion?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
wasted my precious data downloading these two games, boring! is what they both are

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sektion:
I know multiplayer shooter games are bound to have favourite maps but can someone shed more light on why "Street" is the most played map and "Conversion" is the least played map on Modern Combat 5? What is so special about the map called street? and what is discouraging about the map, conversion?
the conversion map is the most silly map I've ever seen in a fps. there's nothing reasonable about the map. tight spaces, confusing corners. it's madness to play in that map

streets is not special to me, it's mostly liked by noob campers and spammers who stay at a higher ground and won't come down to fight like men
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2016
Mustiboy:
wasted my precious data downloading these two games, boring! is what they both are
Implosion- Never lose hope.. I deleted the game in less than 20 minutes of player.. Almost 1.5gb data down the drain..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2016
Mustiboy:
I did a little run through of this game back then too; implosion. The game has potentials to be a good one but greedy developers made the game mechanics in such a way that you can't escape using their micro-transactions. The only strong point the game had as far as i can remember is the boss fight areas, the soundtrack that accompanied them(very enjoyable) and the combo system, with it customization. You can just play the MOD version if you don't want to get milked by the microtransactions but one thing about playing the MOD version is that you will end up finding the game broken and boring after a while. Probably, the game should be called Imposed: Abandon Hope grin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 8:13am On Dec 19, 2016
Baddestguyp:
the conversion map is the most silly map I've ever seen in a fps. there's nothing reasonable about the map. tight spaces, confusing corners. it's madness to play in that map

streets is not special to me, it's mostly liked by noob campers and spammers who stay at a higher ground and won't come down to fight like men
Good point, noticed cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2016
Sektion:
I did a little run through of this game back then too; implosion. The game has potentials to be a good one but greedy developers made the game mechanics in such a way that you can't escape using their micro-transactions. The only strong point the game had as far as i can remember is the boss fight areas, the soundtrack that accompanied them(very enjoyable) and the combo system, with it customization. You can just play the MOD version if you don't want to get milked by the microtransactions but one thing about playing the MOD version is that you will end up finding the game broken and boring after a while. Probably, the game should be called Imposed: Abandon Hope grin
lol. combats in the game are boring and the boss fights are nothing to write home about. I had already hacked it with lucky patcher, so, the micro transactions are not a problem. the other game I was talking about's oceanhorn. very boring game, never knew the image didn't get uploaded

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by uwuana: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
good news for everyone,here is a sure way of getting gift cards and use it for in-app purchase for games and paid app. http://featu.re/FQG2M6 or go to playstore and search for Future points and use FQG2M6 as your invite code
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
davthom:
jade empire definitely game of the year on mobile.8hrs plus in I just learn earth style plus I already have fire style,can turn into a giant frog.I wonder where I can get other weapons from?.the flyer mini games are boring but I guess they help change things up a little

Is it online?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Is it online?
its offline.its a port of an Xbox game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
just got a companion that activated drunken master style for me,classic!!!!

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
davthom:
its offline.its a port of an Xbox game

You can tell from the graphics. I've never played RPG before, battery is deterring me from getting Rockstar's recent mobile hit.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You can tell from the graphics. I've never played RPG before, battery is deterring me from getting Rockstar's recent mobile hit.
I have a 25000mah power bank so unless its low I have no worries.surely u've played deus ex or aralon or ravensword
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
davthom:
just got a companion that activated drunken master style for me,classic!!!!
review time...how's the game play and story/mission line,I hope is not like dungeon hunter or aralon where you will be running errands up and down like errand puppet with so many side missions.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
any one here playing f1 2016??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
davthom:
I have a 25000mah power bank so unless its low I have no worries.surely u've played deus ex or aralon or ravensword

Every gamer has played Dues Ex, it was so immersive I downloaded the Russian version from play.mob and still finished it. Yet it wasn't up to 600MB.

I doubt if Dues Ex Go is a sequel, but Aralon is overrated, my man.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
guydangerous:
review time...how's the game play and story/mission line,I hope is not like dungeon hunter or aralon where you will be running errands up and down like errand puppet with so many side missions.
the gameplay is the best part,the combat is more like a full action game system than the usual style used by aralon,ravensword,dragon age,u are basically a ninja and u select ur preferred fighting style at first but u will eventually learn different fighting styles if u want, u will also gain powers that basically turn u into a mortal kombat esque character,u will even gain powers that let u turn into demons like giant frogs and fire horses one cool part was when I was petrified by a earth style user and selected my frog demon style and it immediately unfroze me and I immediately switched to my fire style and it was just epic. the story is very good(after all its made by bioware) and u get to make ur own decisions like a telltale game and deal with the consequences,heck ur decisions can even determine what fighting styles u learn or not.but this isn't open world it's more like u play in select open areas depending on where u are in the story like shadow sun there are lots of side missions if u want but u won't be running back and forth for hours.the companions have different skills and effects if u select attack or support as their basic command bit unfortunately unlike other bioware games u can't have all of them fighting with you at the same time only one at a time and they can't be switched during combat.basically if u like that Jackie chan,jet li movie(forbidden kingdom I think) u will definitely love this game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Every gamer has played Dues Ex, it was so immersive I downloaded the Russian version from play.mob and still finished it. Yet it wasn't up to 600MB.

I doubt if Dues Ex Go is a sequel, but Aralon is overrated, my man.
nope that go version is puzzle game,I rember buying deus ex back then because square enix said it was episodic only for them to release the 1st episode(the game as we know it) and bail.maybe for u but aralon for me is the number 1 mobile game.I never finished it but I probably spent more than 50hrs using all classes playing the game more than once.though its a old game,when it was released it wasn't just beyond its time it was an indication of how mobile gaming would get much better as devices got more powerful.its also the elder scrolls of mobile devices,few if any original mobile RPGs are yet to beat it in terms of gameplay,content and lore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
davthom:
nope that go version is puzzle game,I rember buying deus ex back then because square enix said it was episodic only for them to release the 1st episode(the game as we know it) and bail.maybe for u but aralon for me is the number 1 mobile game.I never finished it but I probably spent more than 50hrs using all classes playing the game more than once.though its a old game,when it was released it wasn't just beyond its time it was an indication of how mobile gaming would get much better as devices got more powerful.its also the elder scrolls of mobile devices,few if any original mobile RPGs are yet to beat it in terms of gameplay,content and lore

This was what they all said till I downloaded it, and found out dogs can walk under water.

Truly it is way beyond our time.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

This was what they all said till I downloaded it, and found out dogs can walk under water.

Truly it is way beyond our time.
lol. I Hate The Game. I Even Prefer Ravensword That Has A Broken Story
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
davthom:
the gameplay is the best part,the combat is more like a full action game system than the usual style used by aralon,ravensword,dragon age,u are basically a ninja and u select ur preferred fighting style at first but u will eventually learn different fighting styles if u want, u will also gain powers that basically turn u into a mortal kombat esque character,u will even gain powers that let u turn into demons like giant frogs and fire horses one cool part was when I was petrified by a earth style user and selected my frog demon style and it immediately unfroze me and I immediately switched to my fire style and it was just epic. the story is very good(after all its made by bioware) and u get to make ur own decisions like a telltale game and deal with the consequences,heck ur decisions can even determine what fighting styles u learn or not.but this isn't open world it's more like u play in select open areas depending on where u are in the story like shadow sun there are lots of side missions if u want but u won't be running back and forth for hours.the companions have different skills and effects if u select attack or support as their basic command bit unfortunately unlike other bioware games u can't have all of them fighting with you at the same time only one at a time and they can't be switched during combat.basically if u like that Jackie chan,jet li movie(forbidden kingdom I think) u will definitely love this game
i can see the game has a lot of content based on your review,I will give it a try.

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.