Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,353 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2794133 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
cruising past semi final like a boss cool

Final here i come

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
kodded:
cruising past semi final like a boss cool

Final here i come

What game ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
guydangerous:
what will you do with combat pack when there's weapon pack,it seems you like getting diamond dust for black market grin grin
wanted to type weapon pack bro. that combat pack though grin, it should be called diamond dust pack grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What game ?

pes 2017 android

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
kodded:

You get plenty time sha
Lol... I just trashed someone...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
davthom:
nope that go version is puzzle game,I rember buying deus ex back then because square enix said it was episodic only for them to release the 1st episode(the game as we know it) and bail.maybe for u but aralon for me is the number 1 mobile game.I never finished it but I probably spent more than 50hrs using all classes playing the game more than once.though its a old game,when it was released it wasn't just beyond its time it was an indication of how mobile gaming would get much better as devices got more powerful.its also the elder scrolls of mobile devices,few if any original mobile RPGs are yet to beat it in terms of gameplay,content and lore
i didn't really play much of dues ex, didn't like it. I agree with u on aralon, like one of the best games I've ever played on Android

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mustiboy:
lol. I Hate The Game. I Even Prefer Ravensword That Has A Broken Story
I got tired of ravensword, aralon seems better to me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Baddestguyp:
i didn't really play much of dues ex, didn't like it. I agree with u on aralon, like one of the best games I've ever played on Android
what part of the deus ex didn't you like? undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 12:09am On Dec 21, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I couldn't navigate through the game, it was just clunker and clustered. I stayed away from the developers.

Even independent developer, McDickie is way better.
game was pretty good to me though, but i later grew tired of it

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:12am On Dec 21, 2016
Sektion:
what part of the deus ex didn't you like? undecided
Its not just my type of game, I'm not saying it's bad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 1:41am On Dec 21, 2016
augster:
online match?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pazzys(m): 2:28am On Dec 21, 2016
guydangerous:
none sir unless you have more sim cards.
ok bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 3:01am On Dec 21, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 4:40am On Dec 21, 2016
Mathkid007:
Pls can pes 2017 work on an android 4.2 with 1gb ram
youdontknowme:

Bro, good work you're doing here. Any idea if the iOS version is also available? Thankhttp://www.andropalace.org/pes-2017-apkdata-android-pro-evolution-soccer/s

Seen

Android4. http://www.andropalace.org/pes-2017-apkdata-android-pro-evolution-soccer/

Apple
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z_FPC92kM0

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/pes-2017-pro-evolution-soccer/id1117270703?mt=8

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by martinoh(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2016
kodded:
hmmm

I just played it now

Is your phone running on 5.0 and above ?
yes infinix hot 4 android 6.0
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Its not just my type of game, I'm not saying it's bad
alright
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2016
anybody else playing playing this one-shot-kill timed challenge on MC5?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2016
kodded:
online match?
yeah

Meanwhile grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2016
Anyone played TWAU here, or am I the only one hating Tell Tale Games storyline nowadays?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2016
augster:
yeah

Meanwhile grin
my only big signing is A.Valencia embarassed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2016
barackodam:
Anyone played TWAU here, or am I the only one hating Tell Tale Games storyline nowadays?
the wolf among us is nice,just finished it recently and I especially liked the last fight with bloody mary.spoilers if u haven't finished it but of u have - is nerissa actually faith or bloody Mary,I mean we know lily used the fake glamour to make herself like snow so she could have done the same.1st she told him the exact same thing that he isn't that scary like faith,but if u listen to all the voices while he is trying to pit it all together the last voice is bloody Mary's and come to think of it all the versions of her that he killed were glass,she is the only one who isn't afraid of bigby(hence the u're not as scary statement) she had access to all the fake glamours and maybe this was just one sick fun game for her right from the start.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
davthom:
the wolf among us is nice,just finished it recently and I especially liked the last fight with bloody mary.spoilers if u haven't finished it but of u have - is nerissa actually faith or bloody Mary,I mean we know lily used the fake glamour to make herself like snow so she could have done the same.1st she told him the exact same thing that he isn't that scary like faith,but if u listen to all the voices while he is trying to pit it all together the last voice is bloody Mary's and come to think of it all the versions of her that he killed were glass,she is the only one who isn't afraid of bigby(hence the u're not as scary statement) she had access to all the fake glamours and maybe this was just one sick fun game for her right from the start.

Chai, I just finished episode 1 cry

Tell me snow abi what's her name didn't die biko
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
davthom:
same here too!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
is pes offline or online?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
barackodam:

Chai, I just finished episode 1 cry

Tell me snow abi what's her name didn't die biko
nope,that's another person using some illegal form of glamour to make herself look like snow for reasons u will understand later

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
davthom:
nope,that's another person using some illegal form of glamour to make herself look like snow for reasons u will understand later

Thank goodness cheesy

Make I first download PES 17, before downloading the whole season of TWAU again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 5:03am On Dec 22, 2016
augster:
tried playing the online match but it keep telling me that connection lost. embarassed

Which network are you using and is it 3g , h+ or 4g?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 5:05am On Dec 22, 2016
pators:
is pes offline or online?
online/offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 5:07am On Dec 22, 2016
smiley

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2016
kodded:
tried playing the online match but it keep telling me that connection lost. embarassed

Which network are you using and is it 3g , h+ or 4g?
H+, it disconnects often, the problem is from their side
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
augster:
H+, it disconnects often, the problem is from their side
have you downloaded the commentary?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pazzys(m): 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
Make i first download F1 2016....

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.