Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,778 members, 7,866,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2809577 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KealDrogo: 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2017

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KealDrogo: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2017

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KealDrogo: 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2017

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KealDrogo: 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2017

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KealDrogo: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Sektion:
Will boycott it till it's made to play on offline

Then you won't play it. Even MC5 can't play in offline mode. You just have to deal with it. Virtually all game developers are switching to online mode now and GNO won't be a difference. Though you can play story mode but you must be connected grin grin grin

No escape
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sektion:
Will boycott it till it's made to play on offline
will it be online straight from it's release day.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
Baddestguyp:
undecided undecided
Those guys who are immune keep giving me problems
there's nothing white demon can't handle,whether immune or not just dodge and attack from behind.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
guydangerous:
will it be online straight from it's release day.
Not totally sure but with what they did with Asphalt extreme which is one of there recent release it looks like it's going to be fully online
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Then you won't play it. Even MC5 can't play in offline mode. You just have to deal with it. Virtually all game developers are switching to online mode now and GNO won't be a difference. Though you can play story mode but you must be connected grin grin grin

No escape
from my view you can say gameloft is switching to "online mode" with there recent releases not virtually all game developers(there is still a large number of developers that makes enjoyable games on mobile that can be played offline). You can check out Evil factory by Nexon; most of nexon games are online but still they released evil factory late last year and it's one impressive and unique game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sektion:
from my view you can say gameloft is switching to "online mode" with there recent releases not virtually all game developers(there is still a large number of developers that makes enjoyable games on mobile that can be played offline). You can check out Evil factory by Nexon; most of nexon games are online but still they released evil factory late last year and it's one impressive and unique game.

Let me check out the Evil Factory
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Let me check out the Evil Factory
Let me know what you think after playing cool, Got stucked on level 29; the boss behavior requires way much concentration in dodging it attacks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sektion:
Not totally sure but with what they did with Asphalt extreme which is one of there recent release it looks like it's going to be fully online
I don't think so because I've not played any gameloft gangsta game in an online mode before starting from gangsta west coastal hustle to las vegas.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sektion:
Let me know what you think after playing cool, Got stucked on level 29; the boss behavior requires way much concentration in dodging it attacks

Can't find it on playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
guydangerous:
I don't think so because I've not played any gameloft gangsta game in an online mode before starting from gangsta west coastal hustle to las vegas.

This GNO is definitely online. There are some that's played the test version. Follow them @playgangsta on twitter to see
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Can't find it on playstore
download it from mob.org
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
olayinkajnr:

This GNO is definitely online. There are some that's played the test version. Follow them @playgangsta on twitter to see
test server can't lie, whatever method they adopt we'll be ready for it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
guydangerous:
test server can't lie, whatever method they adopt we'll be ready for it.

Abi na
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 31, 2017
upcoming oceanhorn 2,hope its gets an android release along side its iOS version rather than 3yrs later

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chokozcfs(m): 4:08am On Jan 31, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Finished grin grin
And i just started today. Mehn this game is hard. Your timing has to be inch perfect
what game is this?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chokozcfs(m): 4:09am On Jan 31, 2017
krozay:
Still playing
what game is this?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 8:38am On Jan 31, 2017
KealDrogo:
Mkx is one of the best online games on mobile right now. The gore, graphic and special moves can't be rivaled by any other games. smiley
I once finished it. I just redownloaded few days ago and surprisingly, i can only find one raiden, one jason(elite pack exclusive) lui kang is online. Na so urs be?
No triborg atall sef
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2017
chokozcfs:

what game is this?
limbo.

Not the one on playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Namzy:
Finished limbo. I'm good like that
Yeah, you did, but admit it, it gave you though time also...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
game over for jade empire, how do I play closed fist now because a guy said he played open calm twice but played closed fist 5 times.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
guydangerous:
game over for jade empire, how do I play closed fist now because a guy said he played open calm twice but played closed fist 5 times.
restart the game and select all the bad or harsh dialogues when talking to other people
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KealDrogo: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
KealDrogo:

You're a bit late sad there are tons of character challenges that has pass by.
Undead hunter Johnny cage, kold war scorpion, dark lord Kolta khan, kold subzero, triborgs team, dead kitana, erron black . This are just a few i can remember. The present challenge is klassic Sonya blade.
I have been playing since 2015.

Where did you download from?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KealDrogo: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KealDrogo: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
KealDrogo:

Though you may download the mod apk to unlock all challenge characters that you miss. Then replace it with the normal apk from play store to avoid banned online.
hmm.. That sonya challenge, i don't think my current squad can see it through
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
KealDrogo:

Though you may download the mod apk to unlock all challenge characters that you miss. Then replace it with the normal apk from play store to avoid banned online.

you mean i can get all challenges characters back? Can i get it from just any mod apk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.