Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2807240 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
georgeben205:
i meant i can't kill someplayers nd some oder players kill me wif just 1 bullet. i think some players play wif cheat or a mod version.
LOL they're not using cheat but here's some few heads up about why u get killed with one shot and again all players are kill-able( just make sure you upgrade your weapon damage):
1) Headshot in the game is an instant kill unless you have an helmet on.
2) shotgun shots at close range is likely goin to be an instant kill.
3) once your health is low any player can get a lucky shot on you and your player is instantly killed, keep an eye out on your health status, when health is low you can heal using medkit(but it's limited); it's good for keeping up kill streaks too
4) A well placed sniper shot too will likely result in an instant kill.
5) it's normal for you not to survive for long at each respawn unless you're playing against some set of noobs.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
proffnico:
osheyy
cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sektion:
LOL they're not using cheat but here's some few heads up about why u get killed with one shot and again all players are kill-able( just make sure you upgrade your weapon damage):
1) Headshot in the game is an instant kill unless you have an helmet on.
2) shotgun shots at close range is likely goin to be an instant kill.
3) once your health is low any player can get a lucky shot on you and your player is instantly killed, keep an eye out on your health status, when health is low you can heal using medkit(but it's limited); it's good for keeping up kill streaks too
4) A well placed sniper shot too will likely result in an instant kill.
5) it's normal for you not to survive for long at each respawn unless you're playing against some set of noobs.
ok thanks alot. but wat make me tot dat someplayers re unkillable is becus i shot over two caterage of bullets at a player i approached from behind but he ends up killing me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 8:55am On Feb 03, 2017
georgeben205:
ok thanks alot. but wat make me tot dat someplayers re unkillable is becus i shot over two caterage of bullets at a player i approached from behind but he ends up killing me.
Depending on your play style but i will recommend to you machine gun over assault rifle; don't even bother using SMGs. Just try to level up and keep the cash earned to unlock machine guns and upgrade them that way you can do tangible damage to get a kill assist if you don't get a kill in some scenarios.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2017
KealDrogo:

For not able to edit friends list i think it is a bug.
Here is WB mkx forum; http://community.wbgames.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/MKX-General
i can edit now, how do i search for you? You said you are marvel77
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sektion:
Depending on your play style but i will recommend to you machine gun over assault rifle; don't even bother using SMGs. Just try to level up and keep the cash earned to unlock machine guns and upgrade them that way you can do tangible damage to get a kill assist if you don't get a kill in some scenarios.
do u play on premium acct or jst normal?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
georgeben205:
do u play on premium acct or jst normal?
Normal account while i patiently wait for Shadowgun:Legends cool cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sektion:
Normal account while i patiently wait for Shadowgun:Legends cool cool
Wait for sg legends how
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rahulthegcl: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
lymelyte:
Where can I get the latest hacked version of 8 ball pool no root?

Hi, this http://www.nohumanverification.com/8-ball-pool-hack-no-survey-no-human-verification/ might help you. Don't forget to revert if it works.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
georgeben205:
Wait for sg legends how
Well, SG:Legends release date is yet to be announced but it's in 2017. So, fans of SG can keep playing Deadzone till then; that's what i meant. cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sektion:
Well, SG:Legends release date is yet to be announced but it's in 2017. So, fans of SG can keep playing Deadzone till then; that's what i meant. cool
Ok it's going 2 be another edition of sg deadzone, i hope dy won't hve server ish. Do u knw of any oder intresting online or offline games like sg?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
guydangerous:
when you stand alone.
guys how do I use my glo line to play this game now, it doesn't connect except mtn
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
jaiyejina:
guys how do I use my glo line to play this game now, it doesn't connect except mtn
put the glo sim on your first sim slot other than that just make sure your glo has good network reception like that of your mtn when you are about to play it or if you are rooted download fake Wi-Fi through xposed installer.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
guydangerous:
put the glo sim on your first sim slot other than that just make sure your glo has good network reception like that of your mtn when you are about to play it or if you are rooted download fake Wi-Fi through xposed installer.
I've tried all that it doesn't just work
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:31am On Feb 04, 2017
guydangerous:
nani√ how many times can one open sapper pack to get that shoulder gun.

not that many times... Shoulder Gun is easy to get ... less than 20 Packs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teezeelee: 2:08am On Feb 04, 2017
Mustiboy:
my boys are ready to teach em a lesson
name of game pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MasterPDON: 4:57am On Feb 04, 2017
So no one here plays dungeon hunter 5?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:29am On Feb 04, 2017
kodded:
http://www.techpill.net
Guy hw fa na....... D game no dey d site na....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2017
jaiyejina:
including fake wifi.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2017
nani667:

not that many times... Shoulder Gun is easy to get ... less than 20 Packs
I've gotten assault and sniper turrets though just searching for shoulder gun and shot gun turret.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2017
MasterPDON:
So no one here plays dungeon hunter 5?
the game is boring,it doesn't have straight forward story line.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
guydangerous:
the game is boring,it doesn't have straight forward story line.
does d game even have an ending.I wonder if games like hit have an actual ending,anybody that has played it should pls enlighten me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:08am On Feb 05, 2017
guydangerous:
I've gotten assault and sniper turrets though just searching for shoulder gun and shot gun turret.

Turrets are easy... you will unlock them all in no time...

Tier 1 to 6 Primary weapons are also easy... It's the tier 7 that you will sweat and Hustle plenty Credits Before you get it

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gmajor(m): 3:28am On Feb 05, 2017
guys, what data plan can I use to download a game of 2gb?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 05, 2017
plz help i just rooted my phone and i dont know how to hack games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 05, 2017
i downloaded lucky patcher but m confused plz can some one tell me d benefits of rooting and some awesome apps dat can help hack my game bcoz am confused
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2017
nani667:

Turrets are easy... you will unlock them all in no time...

Tier 1 to 6 Primary weapons are also easy... It's the tier 7 that you will sweat and Hustle plenty Credits Before you get it

Una dey tempt me to redownload this game again o. I'll download it again sha
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2017
Can mc5 be hacked using luckypatcher on version 6 android marshmallow pls reply Asap
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2017
jaiyejina:
create a new apn..
Name ::.......
APN : gloflat
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2017
Pls can sme1 help me awt am unable to root mah infinix hot 4 pro v6.0
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gmajor(m): 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
guys what data plan can I use to download large games?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicolasTfile: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
georgeben205:
Pls can sme1 help me awt am unable to root mah infinix hot 4 pro v6.0

Go and enable OEM unlocking in ur developer options (tap on build numba in about fone abt 7 tyms to make developer options show in settings),den use d latest KingRoot app to root d fone...alert me when yu've done dat(it uses data oo)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.