Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2792872 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sunnypresh11: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2017
krozay:
Still playing

Do you have link for this real racing.. ?
I need mod for the latest version pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
olayinkajnr:
About downloading this racing game.
nice racing game and watching ads made it not feel like a free to play game,and it is easy to get money like through flash events and when u unlock the online mode(am not sure if its true online or u race against people's ghost.the biggest con for me was the resolution was auto set low on my device so it looked a little grainy like early mc5(I don't know if its been updated though).the ai are not that great though but the higher they go d tougher dey get.only deleted it coz am not really a racing fan so I needed only one racing game and I got NFS:most wanted on play store 4 about 50 naira
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
davthom:
nice racing game and watching ads made it not feel like a free to play game,and it is easy to get money like through flash events and when u unlock the online mode(am not sure if its true online or u race against people's ghost.the biggest con for me was the resolution was auto set low on my device so it looked a little grainy like early mc5(I don't know if its been updated though).the ai are not that great though but the higher they go d tougher dey get.only deleted it coz am not really a racing fan so I needed only one racing game and I got NFS:most wanted on play store 4 about 50 naira

In fact, I just tire. Don't know which game to download anymore self. Any suggestions?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
olayinkajnr:

In fact, I just tire. Don't know which game to download anymore self. Any suggestions?
really nothing new and awesome on android released recently,u can try banner saga 1&2 if u like tactical games with a good story and heavy decision making,bards tale-not many people seem to have played it here but beware the high def download option is about 3.7gb and u can't use night plans for it coz u can't pause it.but its a comedy based premium action RPG I think its also a PC port
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
Baddestguyp:
can't remember, played them years back
I manage to get battlefield bad company.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
davthom:
really nothing new and awesome on android released recently,u can try banner saga 1&2 if u like tactical games with a good story and heavy decision making,bards tale-not many people seem to have played it here but beware the high def download option is about 3.7gb and u can't use night plans for it coz u can't pause it.but its a comedy based premium action RPG I think its also a PC port

Data ain't a problem. Let me check it out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
augster:
Good deal
test drive.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Doing my thing cool
Cc Kealdrogo

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
guydangerous:
test drive.
i also bought. But I've not been able to play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Marvel1206:
Doing my thing cool
Cc Kealdrogo
deleted this game today. Really dry

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Baddestguyp:
deleted this game today. Really dry
To you it is. To me, it's interesting
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
guydangerous:
See graphics grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
It seems nairalanders don't play the final fantasy series it's still one of the best games I've played so far especially final fantasy 9 i love the game for it's great storyline and humour

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Vasaratti16:
It seems nairalanders don't play the final fantasy series it's still one of the best games I've played so far especially final fantasy 9 i love the game for the great storyline and humour
Well, i believe the final fantasy is for some particular set of gamers.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sektion:
Well, i believe the final fantasy is for some particular set of gamers.
i think you should explain better because to me final fantasy covers all genres for example if you are the kind of person that likes hack and slash you can play final fantasy crisis core, if it's tactical games you like you can play ff tactics if its humor you like you can play final fantasy ix the list goes on but if you want to play a game that covers all try final fantasy vii
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
Vasaratti16:
i think you should explain better because to me final fantasy covers all genres for example if you are the kind of person that likes hack and slash you can play final fantasy crisis core, if it's tactical games you like you can play ff tactics if its humor you like you can play final fantasy ix the list goes on but if you want to play a game that covers all try final fantasy vii
Does it cover shooting genre too? what I'm saying is that Just like you're a fanboy of RPG game like FF some people are fanboys of shooting games or racing etc and they will prefer to play their favorite genre over any other any time any day
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sektion:
Does it cover shooting genre too? what I'm saying is that Just like you're a fanboy of RPG game like FF some people are fanboys of shooting games or racing etc and they will prefer to play their favorite genre over any other any time any day
Sure it covers shooting genres too have you played Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII on ps2 and i didn't say i like ff series i just think they are underrated here in Nigeria
NB: i like metal gear solid too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Sure it covers shooting genres too have you played Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII on ps2 and i didn't say i like ff series i just think they are underrated here in Nigeria
NB: i like metal gear solid too
i haven't played dirge of Cerberus, but my point is that the shooting mechanics in the game can't be like a game series that is soley based on shooting(sorta of like there will be more emphasis on the RPG elements) but then like you said it's underrated here no doubt( Personally not a fan) besides i will rather play become a legend on PES or master league grin; Everyone has got preference cool that is just it bro

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
guydangerous:
how'd u see it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:05am On Feb 13, 2017
Meanwhile...in mc4
1. Flawless...with wicked spawn-camping
2. Sniping montage

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Richnero(m): 4:30am On Feb 13, 2017
Dream league soccer 2016
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 7:06am On Feb 13, 2017
sunnypresh11:

Do you have link for this real racing.. ?
I need mod for the latest version pls
I can't remember where I downloaded mine but if u want mod for the latest version go to (revdl.com) u will get it there
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2017
Hello Gamers

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2017
Guys I wanna download this real boxing game...is the game dope and interesting

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2017
Vasaratti16:
It seems nairalanders don't play the final fantasy series it's still one of the best games I've played so far especially final fantasy 9 i love the game for it's great storyline and humour
I've got ff tactics but am yet to really start it but I played over 70hours of chaos rings 3 and that's a final fantasy game in all but name
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2017
Baddestguyp:
how'd u see it
at apkmania.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2017
Sektion:
See graphics grin
like in the 90s grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
davthom:
I've got ff tactics but am yet to really start it but I played over 70hours of chaos rings 3 and that's a final fantasy game in all but name
did you enjoyed it? I think you should try ff 7 or ff9 these two are to me the best available to android gamers.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
Checkout the world first helio x30 smart phone, featuring 8GB of RAM and 128GB internal memory, click link below for images and specifications

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/02/checkout-world-first-helio-x30.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vasaratti16:
did you enjoyed it? I think you should try ff 7 or ff9 these two are to me the best available to android gamers.
currently playing space Marshall 2 a little,been mostly playing pes 17 coz at least my weak PC can handle that.plus to be honest I think I prefer ff tactics style and crisis core,I've had my fill of that ffix-cr type of combat.one day if I have time I hope to download crisis core and kingdom heart and finally finish those games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
guydangerous:
at apkmania.
i meant how u see the game. Did u enjoy it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Baddestguyp:
i meant how u see the game. Did u enjoy it
not at it's best,sometimes when am in the tank and try to shoot an enemy or enemy tank...is like the bullets just pass through without hitting them but theirs get to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.