Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,197 members, 7,842,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2799602 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 6:43am On Feb 07, 2017
I updated my MC5, i can no longer play with Airtel and Etisalat angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2017
augster:
go to playstore and check the current version and download it
it's paid app on google play store nd i can't pay to get it bcus i already ve mc5. i jst wnt d mc4 bcus it's d mc series i never got to finish.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2017
checkout the full specifications, Images and price of Gionee F5 launched with 5GB RAM, see link below

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/02/specifications-and-price-of-gionee-f5.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2017
davthom:
has anybody here played this game- HIT.does it have a single player campaign with an ending
i played it when it first came out. I really loved this game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2017
georgeben205:
I really need help, i want to download mc4 on mah v6 device but showing app not installed, ve tried abt 4 different versions still to no avail.. bt i recently downloaded v1. 1.7e apk bt it's showing check lisence "invalid license buy game"

Am so frustrated..
use lucky patcher to remove license verification
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2017
Baddestguyp:
use lucky patcher to remove license verification
Am not rooted, still waiting 4 kingroot to help awt cuz i dn't ve pc. it's so frustrating without root permissions, device is too limited.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
georgeben205:
it's paid app on google play store nd i can't pay to get it bcus i already ve mc5. i jst wnt d mc4 bcus it's d mc series i never got to finish.
i didn't say you should buy it, just get the version on playstore on third party sites
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
augster:
i didn't say you should buy it, just get the version on playstore on third party sites
Don't knw aw to do dat pls teach me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
georgeben205:
Am not rooted, still waiting 4 kingroot to help awt cuz i dn't ve pc. it's so frustrating without root permissions, device is too limited.
u can remove license verif without root
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Baddestguyp:
i played it when it first came out. I really loved this game
I guess it didn't have a single player campaign with an ending
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
so weird thing I got 3 PC(through steam) games today for 1$ ace combat 3,pac-man and most epicly enslaved-odessey to the west.also I could have also gotten naruto ultimate ninja storm 3 and project cars if I had paid 10$.anyone who games on their PC should try humble bundle
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Baddestguyp:
kidding, ive played many online games which players hack. Hack tools on a pc does the job.

Even mc5 gets hacked, but hackers are easier to catch
i meant hacking the game with unlimited coins and ammo and still use the same account in the game server
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
nani667:

hmmm... well you can open weapon packs... since there are many weapons you are yet to Unlock it will be beneficial to you.. and you will receive loads of Blueprints, Plus weapon packs are Cheapest ✔

as for end of match rewards, although there are some periods that the Credits may be a little scarce, but I receive Credits well at the end of matches... I even receive Double credit rewards regularly
I will keep trying.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
georgeben205:
open the app in playstore and click read more, then scroll down to the end of the page
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chinedujustin:
in MC5 and Bullet Force
which is better in this areas.

Graphics
Gameplay
and Weapons
Mc5 has better Graphics and Gameplay, Mc5s has more weapons but Bullet force weapons are dope compared to mc5.

my opinion though.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Sniper rifle only match on mc4
Do you still play bullet force.?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
georgeben205:
augster:
open the app in playstore and click read more, then scroll down to the end of the page
you can follow the illustration for better understanding.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
guydangerous:
you can follow the illustration for better understanding.
Thanks alot for ur help nd attention, ve tried installing dat version bt i keep getting app not installed nd it seems all oder version does dsame exept 4 v1.1.7e dat installs bt displays lisence ish.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:
Do you still play bullet force.?
nope, i only play mc4 now.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Frenzy007:
plz if anyone knows how i can hack my games by changing the coins and so on plz tell me
they will show you with pictures how to modify a game to get unlimited coins,they used hill climb racing as test subject so scroll down till you see hill climb racing.

you can also use that method to download in-app episodes in games like game of thrones,walking dead season 1 to 3,the wolf among us,botherlands etc... I've done myself countless times
https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-use-lucky-patcher-without-rooting-the-phone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
georgeben205:
Thanks alot for ur help nd attention, ve tried installing dat version bt i keep getting app not installed nd it seems all oder version does dsame exept 4 v1.1.7e dat installs bt displays lisence ish.
use this link but you'll have to scroll down before you can see where they dealt with the license verification issue.like I said earlier scroll down

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:58am On Feb 08, 2017
augster:
I updated my MC5, i can no longer play with Airtel and Etisalat angry

Sometimes e dey misbehave... you can use a VPN to Bypass the wahala
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 1:36am On Feb 08, 2017
guydangerous:
use this link but you'll have to scroll down before you can see where they dealt with the license verification issue.like I said earlier scroll down

After i modified the apk with luckypatcher nd uninstall, wen i try to install d modified apk it refuses.. "app not installed"
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Chinedujustin(m): 8:15am On Feb 08, 2017
Who here has completed the game limbo?

what do.you think the whole game is all about.

my personal theory is that the sister died by falling out of the tree house. Then the boy, wanting to be with his sister, killed himself by jumping and is trying to reconnectwith her inside of Limbo. It would also explain why he has glowing eyes and no other Humanoid entity does. Heknowshe’s dead and everyone else he runs across is just reliving points in their life without realization that they’re just “on repeat”.

but everyone has different endings to the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2017
Chinedujustin:
Who here has completed the game limbo?

what do.you think the whole game is all about.

my personal theory is that the sister died by falling out of the tree house. Then the boy, wanting to be with his sister, killed himself by jumping and is trying to reconnectwith her inside of Limbo. It would also explain why he has glowing eyes and no other Humanoid entity does. Heknowshe’s dead and everyone else he runs across is just reliving points in their life without realization that they’re just “on repeat”.

but everyone has different endings to the game.

I actually bought the game. Played it to level 17 and stopped. Interesting I must say. Let me install it again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Chinedujustin(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2017
olayinkajnr:

I actually bought the game. Played it to level 17 and stopped. Interesting I must say. Let me install it again

I know frustration made you stop,but u can check workarounds on Google if the level too hard for you.

aside that.
I think the sister is dead but she doesn't know she is dead , she entered this limbo place( a place between hell and heaven) . So the brother jumped from the tree too to kill himself and join or help his sister. he passed through various test, but at the end he saw his sister, I think where he saw her was at the tree house, if you've reached the end, then she realised that she was dead.

pretty interesting.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2017
Chinedujustin:

I know frustration made you stop,but u can check workarounds on Google if the level too hard for you.

aside that.
I think the sister is dead but she doesn't know she is dead , she entered this limbo place( a place between hell and heaven) . So the brother jumped from the tree too to kill himself and join or help his sister. he passed through various test, but at the end he saw his sister, I think where he saw her was at the tree house, if you've reached the end, then she realised that she was dead.

pretty interesting.

Not frustration. No time plus I change phones often. I don't always think of installing it back if not now that you talked about it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mathkid007:
When is Gangster New Orleans coming out on Android?
is already out

http://www.andropalace.org/gangstar-new-orleans-mod-apk/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JayJayGee: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
davthom:
so weird thing I got 3 PC(through steam) games today for 1$ ace combat 3,pac-man and most epicly enslaved-odessey to the west.also I could have also gotten naruto ultimate ninja storm 3 and project cars if I had paid 10$.anyone who games on their PC should try humble bundle
Where do you get data to download that shit
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
see detailed tutorial on how to use and also setup the do not disturb feature on your android smartphone, click the link below for the tutorial

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/02/how-to-use-setup-do-not-disturb-feature.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
JayJayGee:

Where do you get data to download that shit
have no downloaded it yet but am planning on buying 2 more airtel sim card(at this rate I will be getting to almost 7 extra sims,y can't did people make it possible to do their night plans repeatedly).but I also got star wars and when am ready that one is just 2.7gb

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
georgeben205:
After i modified the apk with luckypatcher nd uninstall, wen i try to install d modified apk it refuses.. "app not installed"
you for no modify the apk since you're interested in removing the license verification issue.

as for me mc4 version 1.1.7c from andropalace worked for me without issues on my infinix marshmallow device.

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.