Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,662 members, 7,862,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2807230 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 1:21pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 1:27pm On May 09, 2017
Baddestguyp:
yeah, i watched the 1997 anime and 2016 own. Currently in 2017 own although ive read online some stuff that'll happen later in the anime

Guts tho...almost raped casca after being possessed
yea dude is losing it,he did after after all settle to be a killing machine in d 97 anime and when he decided to be more than that was when everything got messed up
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 1:31pm On May 09, 2017
Baddestguyp:
hmmm... never heard of 91 days, is it good?

Im looking for dark animes, something like berserk
watch re:zero,it looks like d typical cutsy anime at first but not even d guys in attack on titan suffered more than the protagonist,ajin,parasite d maxim,koutetsujoi no kabaneri,akame ga kill(this one really ended in a screwed up way-and I mean that in a good way)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2017
tidedroid:
watch re:zero,it looks like d typical cutsy anime at first but not even d guys in attack on titan suffered more than the protagonist,ajin,parasite d maxim,koutetsujoi no kabaneri,akame ga kill(this one really ended in a screwed up way-and I mean that in a good way)
seen re zero
Not really interested in kabaneri or parasite tho

heard of ajin, ill checl it out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stred: 5:17pm On May 09, 2017
cool after losing twice grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stred: 5:17pm On May 09, 2017
Another one tongue

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 6:15pm On May 09, 2017
Baddestguyp:
always hating the best...

Anyway check out mc2 mc sandstorm

Modern combat 2?..

What of that battle field? Is it cool? Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 6:37pm On May 09, 2017
Please i know battlefield field bad company is old but is it a cool game?

What of modern combat black Pegasus? I missed out on these old games that's why I am asking, thanks

Helpppp
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2017
Collinz2:
building games are fun, u control the city as mayor. try little big city 2 by gameloft, it small in size nt more than 50mb.
I want something like "The Sims 3 University life" go check it out.

It pains, because it only works on PC/Computers not on mobile phones sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 09, 2017
Baddestguyp:
seen re zero
Not really interested in kabaneri or parasite tho

heard of ajin, ill checl it out
Ajin is dope
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:06pm On May 09, 2017
Collinz2:
yes o. Call of duty: boko haram
naija Delta avengers,shiit group abi shitt from north,nigerian civil war,so many war games they can make out of it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:08pm On May 09, 2017
Collinz2:
na to install recovery via sp flash tool or infinix flash tool and then flash systemless supersu to root. Backup ur boot.img before root for easy unroot
that method requires pc and I don't have any at hand now...I was looking for pc-less offline method.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2017
BlueSwede:

They even dey use naija for games ontop console
if naija boys cool down make one war console game about boko haram,naija Delta militants,naija delta avengers omo other countries go bow,that's if they have access to all those engines,funds,support, and above all originality.

I no say e no easy oh or two days job but if they manage get all those resources and ability something will really happen.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:23pm On May 09, 2017
BlueSwede:

My Gionee M5 Mini won't root after I upgraded it to 6.0
am stuck too but if you have pc am sure there are ways you can use to root it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:26am On May 10, 2017
Still on xcom enemy within

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 12:26am On May 10, 2017
Checkout the two new processors qualcomm launched which are already available in latest devices like samsung galaxy, nokia 7 and 8, xiaomi, vivo and oppo devices, click the link below for full details

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/05/qualcomm-officially-launches-snapdragon.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by 2bolaji: 12:30am On May 10, 2017
guydangerous:
Still on xcom enemy within

Abeg bro I need ya WhatsApp number you drop am abeg..wanna no.where yu download d xcom
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:47am On May 10, 2017
2bolaji:

Abeg bro I need ya WhatsApp number you drop am abeg..wanna no.where yu download d xcom
I hope you know how the game is tailored,is a turn-base strategy action shooting game where you try your possible best to prevent the aliens who came to invade earth by all means necessary from succeeding,if you want to see how the game is played download/watch a YouTube video on it's game play.below are the download links

For zip file 2.78gb
http://moddisc.com/dwc9d82fd0/01597--

For apk file 22mb http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/rz8vZCon/file.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 2:05am On May 10, 2017
Marvel1206:

Download the app only from play store. download the data inside the game which is about 490mb. You can play the game with it till level10 after which you would be mandated to download another data of about 700mb. That's all
Hope the game won't suck data too much
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 6:58am On May 10, 2017
sholaogunz:

Hope the game won't suck data too much
nope
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 8:01am On May 10, 2017
guydangerous:
abeg any information on how to root infinix note 2 X600 marshmallow version 6 XUI 3.1

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/03/root-your-infinix-note-2-x600-running.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2017
Picked up a desert eagle.
wink nice camo, need to get this gun

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 10:06am On May 10, 2017
Checkout and Purchase this cheapest smartphone with LTE technology, iris scanner and also running android 6.0 marshmallow, click link below for full details and how to buy

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/05/fero-iris-cheapest-4g-lte-enabled.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 10:42am On May 10, 2017
Baddestguyp:
hmmm... never heard of 91 days, is it good?

Im looking for dark animes, something like berserk
91 days is basically an american crime drama series in an anime's body
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 10:44am On May 10, 2017
ladykilllar:

Modern combat 2?..

What of that battle field? Is it cool? Thanks
can these old games still work on current phones
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 1:01pm On May 10, 2017
11 hrs into crash lands,my base and my pets plus finally level 19 in google play games achievement

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2017
Xcom.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2017
One guy spoilt my nuke angry angry

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 4:19pm On May 10, 2017
Baddestguyp:
season one link
http://www12.soul-anime.us/anime/shingeki-no-kyojin/
Start from the episode 1 at bottom...... Episode 20 seems to be missing from this site tho

Here's episode 20 http://www.chia-anime.tv/shingeki-no-kyojin-episode-20-english-subbed/

Season 2 link http://m.chia-anime.tv/show/shingeki-no-kyojin-season-2/
Chaii this anime make brain sha, I love Ep 4/5 when they all thought Eren was dead, the comeback was so epic....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 6:00pm On May 10, 2017
She said NO angry

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 8:17pm On May 10, 2017
tidedroid:
can these old games still work on current phones

When there are no new games that fit my specs nko?

I neeed a game like modern combat 3 that they kill humans not aliens or robots
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:39pm On May 10, 2017
Marvel1206:
She said NO angry
ehya

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.