Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,715 members, 7,865,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2809445 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 6:34pm On May 06, 2017
Seyilome:

Is MTN night plan still going through ?, pls code.for it thanks.

Send 'Night' to 131, make sure you're on Mtn Pulse. N25 for 500mb. 12-4am, not renewable.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 11:59pm On May 06, 2017
Cooker dey burn after cooking shocked

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 12:01am On May 07, 2017
Practising Tai chi

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:09am On May 07, 2017
Marvel1206:

Sims free play. It can only be played online but it doesn't need heavy network. I play it with Edge. The total size after you've downloaded everything is 1.8gb. I used mtn nightplan
I need to confirm before downloading, is it that, if i download the first file that shows up which is around 200+MB (after installing the game itself) or so, how do I download the rest?

I need the steps. Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 6:49am On May 07, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

I need to confirm before downloading, is it that, if i download the first file that shows up which is around 200+MB (after installing the game itself) or so, how do I download the rest?

I need the steps. Thanks
Download the app only from play store. download the data inside the game which is about 490mb. You can play the game with it till level10 after which you would be mandated to download another data of about 700mb. That's all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 10:09pm On May 07, 2017
Surfing cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:16pm On May 07, 2017
Attack on titan season two episode 6 !!!!!
Damn!!!!

cool
https://www.nairaland.com/3733822/thread-anime-lovers/4#56305773

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 12:07am On May 08, 2017
how to fix retry error message on whatsapp while using whatsapp smartphone like z10, z20, z30, q10, q5 and others, click link below for tutorial

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/05/how-to-fix-retry-error-message-when.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 12:30am On May 08, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Damn!!!!

cool
just like have been begging my bro pls don't spoil this stuff for me,I've been watching the dubbed version so am a little behind
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 1:50am On May 08, 2017
Help guys
Please how can I download FTS17.
Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:53am On May 08, 2017
tidedroid:
just like have been begging my bro pls don't spoil this stuff for me,I've been watching the dubbed version so am a little behind
oops, sorry bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 6:32am On May 08, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Damn!!!!

cool
Link to download please,i like the trailer,let me watch it from season one.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2017
tidedroid:
btw who watches dubbed anime tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2017
jworos:
Link to download please,i like the trailer,let me watch it from season one.
season one link
http://www12.soul-anime.us/anime/shingeki-no-kyojin/
Start from the episode 1 at bottom...... Episode 20 seems to be missing from this site tho

Here's episode 20 http://www.chia-anime.tv/shingeki-no-kyojin-episode-20-english-subbed/

Season 2 link http://m.chia-anime.tv/show/shingeki-no-kyojin-season-2/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2017
Baddestguyp:
season one link
http://www12.soul-anime.us/anime/shingeki-no-kyojin/
Start from the episode 1 at bottom...... Episode 20 seems to be missing from this site tho

Here's episode 20 http://www.chia-anime.tv/shingeki-no-kyojin-episode-20-english-subbed/

Season 2 link http://m.chia-anime.tv/show/shingeki-no-kyojin-season-2/
Thanks boss
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 08, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Damn!!!!

cool
Confirm! cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 08, 2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:27pm On May 08, 2017
BlueSwede:

Watched*
which season, cos berserk 2017 (season 3) is currently on, episode 6 out sef
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 08, 2017
Chei...it's been long since I entered NL, who plays Shadowgun Deadzone here??

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 08, 2017
Baddestguyp:
grin grin lamentations
But Fash that bullet Force dey annoying grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 08, 2017
callydon:
plz who's playing PES 17 here?
I need advice on how best to sign quality players.
And if there's any way to get unlimited gold points coz d energy for playing each game is just to slow in coming up
Thanks
Then skip matches if you can't play of them.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 08, 2017
Sektion:
What do i mean by it's not pro that populates the game ? and ignorance? and old flaw about bullet force?
Well, playing closely last night as a guest in the game definitely rank 1(because i forgot my old account details) i discovered that the game's​ "server matching system" is still not fixed. this is the root of the whole it's pros and noob that BaddestGuyP as been posting about and this game fails terribly in that faculty. Why? Have you ever imagined a rank 68 and rank 50 playing against rank 1 newbies and calling themselves pros? Well, FYI that's is what happens in this game called bullet force. The server makes every single game you play an unranked match. It's just like a new player playing MC5 and gameloft server matches them with people having stats and Experience like Nani grin( that is just so unfair). So, for those others that have tried this game and gotten a taste of the high ranked guys that calls themselves pro, you guys keep getting beaten because you are not playing with people of your stats in the game not because you don't have what it takes(Pro my foot). Just to add a little more, other online games like deadzone, MC5 and modern strike that have tried out doesn't have this particular flaw and anybody that has tried them can testify, their flaw can be about other gameplay mechanics but definitely not server matching system. The final question is what is the point of playing a game that doesn't give chance to a community of newcomers to familiarize and grow into it's gameplay ecosystem? I will leave you guy to answer that and I will only play Bullet force again if lucas wilde fix this issue or he puts out another better and well balanced title than bulet force. Else, it's just another overrated game on the playstore to me.
Well said, I can testify to that...I've played a lot of online multiplayer but I'd still stick with Shadowgun Deadzone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2017
BlueSwede:

But Fash that bullet Force dey annoying grin grin
hmmm...how?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 08, 2017
Baddestguyp:
did u play mc4? Or mc3?

Or great console games like battlefield?

Ogar, unlike p2w games like mc5, rank doesnt mean much in bullet force

U can be rank 1 and wreck rank 100 guys, ive seen it a million times in bf

A rank 2 guys won one of the ffa matches i played yesterday. Thats cos the game is purely about skill

Low ranked players are only at a disadvantage because of perks they'd lack access to, but this difference isn't much,

Another thing is weapons, unlike p2w games, the starting weapon in bf is pretty good, the pistol sef takes 2-3 bullets to the chest to kill. How much more balanced can a game get
The cheapest weapon famas can match even gold weapons

Ogar u sef know say in games like mc5, starter weapons are so useless even against beginners not to talk of high ranked players with all their armors

Right from the moment i started this game ive never had a reason to wish for ranked set ups. No one is asking for that. Dont let mc5 decieve you, in mc4 and co, we played against top ranked players and survived. Its all about skill

The reason u keep dying is cos u play like u playing mc5 and ms online

Like I've said, in this game, a lot of guns have range, even pistols have better range than some assault rifles in mc5. It is totally compulsory u aim down the sights. This is not mc5 where u will play a hundred matches with hipfiring only

Aim down the sights, fire and don't run around like a commando, you'll just get trashed. Stick with ur teammates to survive.
The same reason u get schooled is the same reason COD players get schooled in battlefield. The way u play is different

Finally, u can give it another try with these tips, pretty sure you'll notice you'd perform way better

Don't forget to aim down the sights, its very important. U can check videos on youtube, you'll notice that most players rarely hipfire
Accept my dab offering* I reckon bullet Force is way better on PC.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 08, 2017
Baddestguyp:
majority of noobs u mean. We even have our whatsapp group. Only pros allowed grin grin
Add me up shocked
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 08, 2017
georgeben205:
No, just shadowgun... i tot it was the legends but it's not legends and neither is it deadzone but just shadowguns...
Shadowgun is offline.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 08, 2017
guydangerous:
that deadzone hard oh,I no fit last 5sec in there without been wasted.
Noob detected grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 08, 2017
Baddestguyp:
hmmm...how?
I tried it once, they placed me in a match with guys using deadly AKs. I chop like 5 kills 9 deaths I drop the game continue my SGDZ.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 08, 2017
Baddestguyp:
which season, cos berserk 2017 (season 3) is currently on, episode 6 out sef
I stopped at episode 2 grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 7:12pm On May 08, 2017
BlueSwede:
Chei...it's been long since I entered NL, who plays Shadowgun Deadzone here??
Omo, i had this game but i had to delete it cus i couldn't win a single multiplayer match. Getting killed at every corner with high upgraded guns. If you gat useful tips i could try it again.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2017
BlueSwede:

Add me up shocked
im not admin, drop ur number I'll ask dem to add you

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.