Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790575 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Robinokhalifa:
Omo I need games ooo...my s5 just dry ....nah adreno 330
NBA2k17,God of war ghost of sparta ppsspp,socom u.s navy seal 3 ppsspp,modern combat 3 to 4,iron blade, xcom enemy within,space Marshals 1 to 2.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Baddestguyp:
u only need bullet force, c ops and forward assault...assuming u like fps games
include deadheads and world war heroes.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Tekken mobile, new game
stage fighting?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Georgioo:

Bought it last year from a store in jos (their last stock) it handles game falwlessly, no lag and good ram management, i dnt flinch wen i wana fownload any game for i knw it wil work wel
thank you very much for the review,if I see the phone I will go for it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mrviktor:

Bro how did you fix this. Have the same issue with. Nova 3 and mc4...eppppp ohhhh
I thought Nova 3 is free on play store and if you want mc4 goto andropalace.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mrviktor:
Mc5 downloading but mc4 not installing. Showing conflicting with another app
perhaps you have mc4 file on your phone before attempting to install these new one.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
ladykilllar:

As in so underrated and it has a cool and simple plot.. Do you also know games similar to it? I don't mind, thanks
space marshal 1 and limbo.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Georgioo:
Speaking of which.. I jst downloaded GEAR.CLUB from playstore, mehn d file big oh, it jst hope its worth it

How's d game finally
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mrviktor:
cool just thinking. I haven't used any infinix phone yet. But when it comes to gaming devices on this thread infinix users and infinix devices are kinda d strongest and android gamers favour infinix Dan tecno and itel and gionee..
infinix phones are strong when it comes to gaming unlike itel and some tecno phones,based on phone reviews I've seen here,but gionee phones are ok but not that matured.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
guydangerous:
include deadheads and world war heroes.
i dont like deadheads tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
guydangerous:
stage fighting?
i dunno...plan to download it tonight
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Baddestguyp:
i dunno...plan to download it tonight
card tournament,you sure say no be card turn based strategy game like final fantasy.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mrviktor:

Bro ur gangstar new Orleans did it lag on your gionee splus.

Nope
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mrviktor:
cool just thinking. I haven't used any infinix phone yet. But when it comes to gaming devices on this thread infinix users and infinix devices are kinda d strongest and android gamers favour infinix Dan tecno and itel and gionee..

If i hear gionee strong for games pass all dose device u call... Too strong sef
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
OLADO:

Go to the Xiaomi trend. Give atlst the redmi note 4x. You won't regret it.
I dy eye that phone but recognition and easy access to the phone accessories in Nigeria will be a hindrance.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Georgioo:
So after playing GEAR.CLUB for about an hour or so, there are few things i discovered a little good and bad which are
Good:
Its has lots of event and there is always something to do

There is multiplayer with realtime opponents and then vs AI

It has a very wide map with different tracks

Good concept which is new to mobile racing (such as fully taking control of ur garage, meeting dealers and a decent vehicle customization)

Decent vehicle engine rev sound

Good controls.. You can use driving assist for beginers or fully take control of the wheel with no help

And more i gues

Bad:
Short race time (they say its cus its mobile..i say bullshit!!)

Poor resolution and physics (not like they claim on the net)

Not drifting (who doesn't love drifting)

Just two cameras third person view and bonnet view (no hud view and more distant view

A little less for a 2gb game

Easy to win races(probably cus am a pro driver from my experience with nfs series, asphalt series, real racing, gt racing and other mobile and console racing games)

Well those are the few things iv noticed mayb its just my opinion but i know wat i saw, the game wuld hav easily been one of the best mobile racing game in this era of only crappy and horseshit drag racing games if not for those bad sides... Them try small shaaa

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lemme download RECKLESS RACING abeg, don't know what all these developers are thinking nowadays, just making crap as if they are all learners
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 2:52am On Aug 20, 2017
guydangerous:
your solo aspire 4 carry 1gb ram...e no dy hang?? and how do the quad core handle multi-tasking.

It doesn't hang. But if you're going to play heavygames like mc5 and the likes, you need close other apps you running. The other disadvantage is the Internal Storage, 8gb, it gets filled up on time.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2017
Please oh. Who has played NBA 2k15 on his phone.. I don't want to waste 2gb downloading a game that won't work.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2017
Georgioo:

Nope
Thinking of downloading it...how is/was the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2017
guydangerous:

Limbo too is cool? Amma try it out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2017
guydangerous:
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2017
tidedroid:
err,maybe implosion

Implosion? Ok amma try it out, thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teeezy00: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2017
Georgioo:
Finally found a more recent squad update for fifa 14 d game is jst Beautiful to me now, playing every leisure time and less busy days.. But mehn d difficulty after d update no be here oh, always drawing league matches d goalies are jst too good now damn undecided
Pls hw can I unlock the manager mode
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2017
teeezy00:

Pls hw can I unlock the manager mode

Download the game from oceanofapk. com it is unlocked
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2017
Mrviktor:

Thinking of downloading it...how is/was the game

Very yeye game, gangsta vegas is way better, i dnt even knw wat to call this New Orleans very useless game wit childish graphics
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2017
pls . who has played deadheads here?? any review about it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2017
rawdpiper:

It doesn't hang. But if you're going to play heavygames like mc5 and the likes, you need close other apps you running. The other disadvantage is the Internal Storage, 8gb, it gets filled up on time.
thanks for the review,that's one thing with 1gb ram phones because they were not built for multitasking,in order to run or launch an app you have to close others and for the internal memory just buy sd card and that problem will be solved.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2017
Georgioo:

Very yeye game, gangsta vegas is way better, i dnt even knw wat to call this New Orleans very useless game wit childish graphics
why gameloft spoil show like these,from asphalt xtreme to zombie anarchy and now their one and only competitive gangster series na wash...their gangster Vegas been go head to head with one of gta series (can't remember the particular sequel),let's just hope their iron blade and mcv do some miracle for them.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2017
ladykilllar:

Limbo too is cool? Amma try it out
is not that action packed or shooting,is all about thinking and moving in one direction...you can check out the game screen shots and also check Leo's fortune too.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
ladykilllar:

Implosion? Ok amma try it out, thanks
implosion is wack

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.