Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790535 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
krozay:
Still playing
gta liberty city,fifa 14,gta liberty city 2 grin grin and ucf sport 2017.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
Gameguy900:

bros can i talk to you on line or WhatsApp ooo
am phonless so am not on whatsapp.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Got a nuke with Famas cool
I no fit get 3 streak kill with that gun.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Almost got my first mk11 nuke but this guy sniped me embarassed embarassed

So annoying cos i couldnt leave spawn area cos of shruiken spammers that camped us
24 kills 1 death shocked shocked ficking camper.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
dynamo007:

Aw fa... Where u able to play space marshal 1... It force closes here.. Android 5.1
yes from android 5.1 to 6,if it persist restart your phone and launch the game again.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
NicolasTfile:

bros day ur wallpaper make sense gan oo...awfar you fit upload am online may we c am download??
ok

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
guydangerous:
ppsspp games are cool just that they old and with low graphics,try space marshals 1 & 2 and limbo.
OK bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:39am On Aug 23, 2017
guydangerous:
24 kills 1 death shocked shocked ficking camper.
im not a camper...i get way better scores than that

Players get as much as 2 nukes a match sef
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:39am On Aug 23, 2017
guydangerous:
I no fit get 3 streak kill with that gun.
noob lol

That gun is one of the best in the game nah
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:41am On Aug 23, 2017
guydangerous:
when you see another fps game better than bullet force you will condem this one now and that start prazing the other one grin grin
i wont insult bf...I'll only acknowledge that another is better and move over

Bf has a console type gameplay which all modern combat games lack
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:44am On Aug 23, 2017
Tommey1:

aiit cool. 08134357406.. I also play forward assault. but critical ops is really hard. don't really like it.
okay �
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
why there are noobs in andriod fps online games is bcuz of most people phones lack processing power of the said game requirement take for instance a quad_core phone with 1gb ram 1.00ghz processor may be able to play bullet or modern combat in practice mode but when you tend to play online you will notice framedrop and frameskipping then lag and you will want to break your phone in anger bcuz of too much deaths solution to
all this 1..,.get a more powerful phone or 2...use a bluetooth controller like me and wifi router for better pings controller cost about N2500 to N3000 here in warri once u start using them trust me you will not hate any fps game again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Tommey1: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
typicalgamer:
why there are noobs in andriod fps online games is bcuz of most people phones lack processing power of the said game requirement take for instance a quad_core phone with 1gb ram 1.00ghz processor may be able to play bullet or modern combat in practice mode but when you tend to play online you will notice framedrop and frameskipping then lag and you will want to break your phone in anger bcuz of too much deaths solution to
all this 1..,.get a more powerful phone or 2...use a bluetooth controller like me and wifi router for better pings controller cost about N2500 to N3000 here in warri once u start using them trust me you will not hate any fps game again

nice.. but controller ain't compatible with all games... I dunno if it'll work with bullet force.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
guydangerous:
yes from android 5.1 to 6,if it persist restart your phone and launch the game again.
done that...still d same...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Who's playing standoff?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
realtem:
Who's playing standoff?
seen a video...didnt like it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
typicalgamer:
my opinion is that people are noobs because they too lazy to learn...

Everyone sucked at first at fps games but with time we gradually became pros

I played mc4, mc5 and bullet force with a 1gb ram phone back then and i bossed

Another reason people are noobs is cos they play the wrong games

Someone whos is a pro at mc5 will never boss at mc4 or mc3 or bf except he had prior experience before mc5

U cant be forming boss on a noob game without playing any pro game and expect to become boss on a game for pros
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Baddestguyp:
seen a video...didnt like it
hmm... add me to the bullet force group. I'll get it tonight.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
realtem:
hmm... add me to the bullet force group. I'll get it tonight. 08138927095
okay �
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Who else has noticed how bad etisalat/9mobile has been these past few days...

Its no longer the line we once knew
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
New bf map done

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 12:53am On Aug 24, 2017
Baddestguyp:
okay �

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:39am On Aug 24, 2017
New event on bf

Shotgun only event!!!

Lucas should bring back snipers only event!!!

Dont like playing with shotguns

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:39am On Aug 24, 2017
Damn...this game keeps getting better

We need worldwide release asap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6M_MYsnjHY
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:43am On Aug 24, 2017
rawdpiper:

ok
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:19am On Aug 24, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Damn...this game keeps getting better

We need worldwide release asap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6M_MYsnjHY

Already downloading it self.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicolasTfile: 6:52am On Aug 24, 2017
Robinokhalifa:
ok

yu be boss jaare
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:05am On Aug 24, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Already downloading it self.

hope u know its in chinese
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2017
Why d hell cant i get another nuke

Mpx and mk11 nuke fails

23 killstreak and match ended both

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:37am On Aug 24, 2017
Baddestguyp:
im not a camper...i get way better scores than that

Players get as much as 2 nukes a match sef
2 nukes in a match?? and I no fit get even 10 kills through out the match,some people where born for bullet force.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2017
Baddestguyp:
noob lol

That gun is one of the best in the game nah
that's what they said that I had to go back to purchase the gun after I skipped it to buy ak-12.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2017
Baddestguyp:
hope u know its in chinese

Yeah i know. Doesn't matter

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.