Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790958 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:43am On Aug 24, 2017
Baddestguyp:
i wont insult bf...I'll only acknowledge that another is better and move over

Bf has a console type gameplay which all modern combat games lack
console in what aspect,weapon? number of players? environment? time? communication or words that come out from the game characters?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2017
dynamo007:

done that...still d same...
time to look for another version,from did you download the current one.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2017
how come nobody plays after pulse here,is a tps shooting online game.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2017
guydangerous:
console in what aspect,weapon? number of players? environment? time? communication or words that come out from the game characters?
the gameplay,
For example ADS (aiming down sights) is very important, use of real weapons, not some guns named red or boick or silly names

Also the field of vision (fov) makes it really good for long range combat, weapons have high range too, even shotguns have okay range, weapon balance, etc

No modern combat game has all these, even mc4 that i love so much
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2017
guydangerous:
that's what they said that I had to go back to purchase the gun after I skipped it to buy ak-12.
ak 12 na wack gun, 4 shots to kill but low rpm, but the range eh...mad range
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2017
guydangerous:
2 nukes in a match?? and I no fit get even 10 kills through out the match,some people where born for bullet force.
u no fit get 10 kills?
People dey get 100+ kills in a match, back then in bf with 40+ players a match people dey get over 200 kills a match
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:14am On Aug 24, 2017
guydangerous:
havent played it, but i keep hearing its complete pay to win, worse than respawnables and mc5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Damn...this game keeps getting better

We need worldwide release asap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6M_MYsnjHY

Its said to be the best rpg, hack n slash amd adventure etc game and i concur.. Got d beta b4 d new release got region lock
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2017
guydangerous:

because it doesn't support even some of the biggest device around.. Ddnt work on a 64bit, octa core, 3gb ram device ddnt work on galaxy s5 lags on s6 i mean wtf??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2017
Georgioo:

because it doesn't support even some of the biggest device around.. Ddnt work on a 64bit, octa core, 3gb ram device ddnt work on galaxy s5 lags on s6 i mean wtf??
na wa for the developers,what device did they have in mind when they where creating the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2017
Baddestguyp:
havent played it, but i keep hearing its complete pay to win, worse than respawnables and mc5
nawa oh why them spoil the game career like this na,if not that plus what georgioo said now concerning its compatibility,the game for make sense.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2017
Baddestguyp:
u no fit get 10 kills?
People dey get 100+ kills in a match, back then in bf with 40+ players a match people dey get over 200 kills a match
make them get 200 kills na,when judgment day come them go answer query...when bible say thou shall not kill. grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2017
Baddestguyp:
ak 12 na wack gun, 4 shots to kill but low rpm, but the range eh...mad range
but the gun get more damage pass FAMAS.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
guydangerous:
time to look for another version,from did you download the current one.
Yes... Even downloaded d part 2 still d same thing after showing pixel it'd force close.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Gameguy900:
help me with this game download oooo

Most likely an issue with your network... Try using a different network.... if your network is sound it should download without issues
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Gameguy900:

bros please can i add you to talk to you bro

Drop your WhatsApp Contact and I'll add you to the Modern Combat group
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
guydangerous:
but the gun get more damage pass FAMAS.
famas has 1000rpm, the highest in the game, while ak12 has 650rpm

Famas is one of the fastest killing weapons in bf

10 times better than ak12
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
guydangerous:
make them get 200 kills na,when judgment day come them go answer query...when bible say thou shall not kill. grin
grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gameguy900: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
nani667:

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gameguy900: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
nani667:

Most likely an issue with your network... Try using a different network.... if your network is sound it should download without issues

it will download finish and tell me fail tp download
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by simmyideas(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Please watch the infinix smart (X5010) unboxing below:

Watch Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiUAwlOEcUI
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
nani667:

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Gameguy900:

This number is not on WhatsApp
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
dynamo007:

Yes... Even downloaded d part 2 still d same thing after showing pixel it'd force close.....
part 2 is free on Google play store,did you try that one.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Baddestguyp:
famas has 1000rpm, the highest in the game, while ak12 has 650rpm

Famas is one of the fastest killing weapons in bf

10 times better than ak12
I didn't know,but before I bought the ak12 I watched a video comparison of both guns and at the end the player rated ak12 as best gun over famas.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
guydangerous:
part 2 is free on Google play store,did you try that one.
i downloaded part 2 frm andropalace maybe I'll try playstore den
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
guydangerous:
I didn't know,but before I bought the ak12 I watched a video comparison of both guns and at the end the player rated ak12 as best gun over famas.
whoever did that video must've been drunk

Ak47 and famas are the most used guns by pros at bf competitions
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
dynamo007:
i downloaded part 2 frm andropalace maybe I'll try playstore den
have you tried the one from oceanofapk and playmob.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Baddestguyp:
whoever did that video must've been drunk

Ak47 and famas are the most used guns by pros at bf competitions
he rated the gun based on the polls he got from his comment box thus 74% ak12 and 34% FAMAS.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
who's using infinix zero 3 here,how is the phone and battery performance.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
guydangerous:
who's using infinix zero 3 here,how is the phone and battery performance.
avg battery performance 3-6 hours if u're using low performance mode which reduces the clock speed,backlight and background processes. for graphics let's just say it is the 2nd most powerful infinix device currently on the market behind only infinix zero 4 pro.basically if u consider mtk helio p10(mtk 6753) or mtk 6735 good for gaming then the zero 3 is better than those devices
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
guydangerous:
he rated the gun based on the polls he got from his comment box thus 74% ak12 and 34% FAMAS.
noobs must have voted

I've seen youtubers carry out real tests
They check shots to kill at short, mid, long range
Recoil
Time to kill
Etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.