Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2785253 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2018
Georgioo:

This is the official version licenced by bluehole and pubg, they just did a collabo with tencent... Its in pubg official site sef, everything feels like d pc version (the light speed & quantum studios version)

I no like the Chinese language ni.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2018
Georgioo:
Official pubg, open beta

Please where can I download it and how big is it? Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2018
Georgioo:
Official pubg, open beta

Please where can I download it and how big is it? Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2018
2 p90 nukes yesterday

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
Not bad

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
infj:

Thanks boss. I no really like MC5
. Any info about PUBG?
i play Rules of survival(on playstore)... it's quite interesting but baddestguyp can link you to the original pugb by dem Chinese
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
snezBaba:

i play Rules of survival(on playstore)... it's quite interesting but baddestguyp can link you to the original pugb by dem Chinese
i cant post the link here tho...was banned twice in a row for posting links
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
CHIMDIYA4EVA:
Not bad
oya....Big man
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Baddestguyp:
ouch.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
snezBaba:

oya....Big man
na u b boss
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
snezBaba:

Thanks Man
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
Baddestguyp:

Thanks Bro I understand
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Thanks guys @ Baddestguyp and snezBaba I think I'll join you soon - Bullet force Rules of survival PUBG
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Bros, you just ignore mention up there. Na WA o.

Which mention be that...? Didn't see any mention �

I come in here like once every two days or so... So I tend to miss some posts
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
guydangerous:
In the game.

Welcome to Greatness.... Why did it take you so long to enter... Gave you that download link ages ago

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Baddestguyp:
2 p90 nukes yesterday

Finally downloaded this game days back to see the hype... What I saw wasn't bad but something I noticed was the Gun can shake and Vibrate for Africa while shooting Hipfire... Using the iron sights is another story... �
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
infj:

Please where can I download it and how big is it?
Thanks
Its about 700mb
How to get it? Just download an app named taptap from playstore, its a Chinese store, then open the taptap and search tencent or pubg or go to top ranking u will see it (infact it is all over the taptap app store), download it there, make sure u have space on ur phone and remove sd card b4 downloading

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
infj:
Thanks guys @ Baddestguyp and snezBaba
I think I'll join you soon - Bullet force
Rules of survival
PUBG
Might download rules of survival because the guys here oh
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
Georgioo:

Its about 700mb
How to get it? Just download an app named taptap from playstore, its a Chinese store, then open the taptap and search tencent or pubg or go to top ranking u will see it (infact it is all over the taptap app store), download it there, make sure u have space on ur phone and remove sd card b4 downloading

Thanks Man
I reason why I should remove my sd card? I hope there's no p cos I dey fear virus
Abeg mod no ban this Bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Geebanks(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please Dday commando doesnt work on my hot 4 nougat..it crashes on startup
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Geebanks:

I don't know what might be wrong but I think D-day has bugs which they've not fixed cos I was also playing it last year but whenever I get to a stage it crashes. You can try deleting and re-downloading
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
infj:
Thanks guys @ Baddestguyp and snezBaba I think I'll join you soon - Bullet force Rules of survival PUBG
expecting you man!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Georgioo:
Might download rules of survival because the guys here oh
oya na.... can't get over the Chinese language in that PUBG
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sunnypresh11: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Baddestguyp:
drop ur number

grin grin 08135061968 thanks. Add wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
infj:

Thanks Man
I reason why I should remove my sd card? I hope there's no p cos I dey fear virus
Abeg mod no ban this Bro
Virus for android ke...lol its because it installs to internal memory and sd card might make it show app not installed, android can't be affected by virus na, u should know that already
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
Geebanks:
Old game.. latest firmware... No compatibility
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
snezBaba:

oya na.... can't get over the Chinese language in that PUBG
Wel i still prefer pubg just that most players are Chinese, aside english youtubers and site owners there but i have the english translation for all settings and am now use to it, i just wana come bck to ros cus of u guys..... Did u download d new map (fareless foid) in ros?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 1:13am On Mar 07, 2018
Redownloaded... E go hard me to keep playing dis game oh, feels backwards and it is now very laggy plus makes my device hot, which kind yeye update dem do so..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 1:14am On Mar 07, 2018
Georgioo:
Redownloaded... E go hard me to keep playing dis game oh, feels backwards and it is now very laggy plus makes my device hot, which kind yeye update dem do so..
My discord is georgiomaliky
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:28am On Mar 07, 2018
nani667:

Welcome to Greatness.... Why did it take you so long to enter... Gave you that download link ages ago
na network problem delay my download,after downloading to some extent my network will just misbehave rendering the ones I downloaded useless.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 6:35am On Mar 07, 2018
Georgioo:

Wel i still prefer pubg just that most players are Chinese, aside english youtubers and site owners there but i have the english translation for all settings and am now use to it, i just wana come bck to ros cus of u guys..... Did u download d new map (fareless foid) in ros?
Alright...
Nah, tried downloading it though but since i wasn't sure about the size. cancelled the download

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.