Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2785214 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:49am On Mar 07, 2018
guydangerous:
na network problem delay my download,after downloading to some extent my network will just misbehave rendering the ones I downloaded useless.

No wahala sha... At least you don finally download am... You can search for Our Clan and Join ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2018
nani667:

Finally downloaded this game days back to see the hype... What I saw wasn't bad but something I noticed was the Gun can shake and Vibrate for Africa while shooting Hipfire... Using the iron sights is another story... �
yeah its the recoil, thats why rule 101 of bf is to aim downl sights almost everytime...and dont rush like mad in tdm except u have op ping

Also, note that prices of weapons doesnt tell how good they are...famas is the cheapest rifle but one of the best
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2018
Georgioo:

Virus for android ke...lol its because it installs to internal memory and sd card might make it show app not installed, android can't be affected by virus na, u should know that already

Sorry I meant malware. Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
All this guys will just quickly quit match after receiving flogging grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
Mpx nuke at prison...

Took to long to take SS...peeps left sad

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
Baddestguyp:
yeah its the recoil, thats why rule 101 of bf is to aim downl sights almost everytime...and dont rush like mad in tdm except u have op ping

Also, note that prices of weapons doesnt tell how good they are...famas is the cheapest rifle but one of the best

I'm more of a Hipfire person ��‍♂️

There should be some Guns in the game that have reasonable Hipfire
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
Creeper �

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
nani667:

I'm more of a Hipfire person ��‍♂️

There should be some Guns in the game that have reasonable Hipfire
there are...p90, vector, mpx, ump, etc

And using red or green laser sight attachment increases hipfire accuracy...

But no matter how good hipfire is, u have to aim down sights for mid to long range
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2018
Update ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DeLioncourt: 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
Georgioo:
All this guys will just quickly quit match after receiving flogging grin grin

what game is this?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
nani667:
Update ✔️
will update tonight
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
DeLioncourt:

what game is this?
Pes 18
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
nani667:

Which mention be that...? Didn't see any mention �

I come in here like once every two days or so... So I tend to miss some posts

This one.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Please who is also having problem with bullet force multiplayer battle. My screen just goes black after some seconds into the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
olayinkajnr:

This one.

Oh... Didn't see that... My number is allover the place on this website... You could have checked my profile or something... Loads of people here message me on WhatsApp everyday without asking for my number...

Anyways... You said you have gotten what you needed to no worries
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
Geebanks:
Please Dday commando doesnt work on my hot 4 nougat..it crashes on startup
How did you update your hot 4 to nougat?
I'm still stuck with marshmallow.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:16am On Mar 10, 2018
Downloading jade empire today with glo 500 for 3gb weekend plan.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2018
guydangerous:
Downloading jade empire today with glo 500 for 3gb weekend plan.
great game!!!!.you will end up feeling like jetli from evil cut movie by d time you finish it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2018
Hey guys, I finally got a phone so I need list of games both offline and online big and small size
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2018
Collinz2:
Hey guys, I finally got a phone so I need list of games both offline and online big and small size
What device kiss
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2018
Fortnite battle royale coming to mobile

Ios first next week, then android soon...and its gonna be cross platform with pc, xbox, ps4 too

They way dope games are coming to android mow tho...seems cos they found an open market where no one is dominating
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Fortnite battle royale coming to mobile

Ios first next week, then android soon...and its gonna be cross platform with pc, xbox, ps4 too

They way dope games are coming to android mow tho...seems cos they found an open market where no one is dominating

Yh correct info. PUBG should better up their game and stop doing nonsense of pubg in China only they should release for all regions too. I think I'll wait for fortnite instead of downloading PUBG that's in Chinese
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
infj:

Yh correct info. PUBG should better up their game and stop doing nonsense of pubg in China only they should release for all regions too. I think I'll wait for fortnite instead of downloading PUBG that's in Chinese
prefer PUBG tho...not really feeling fortnite with the childish animation and all complicated building stuff
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
Update ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
nani667:
Update ✔️
why you dey use Mb/s instead of KB/s. You one confuse men abi tongue
Go and change it from star bar settings quick quick cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ellarry(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
i downloaded this pubg, asked to login to WeChat or QQ but couldn't do so as I'm unable to sign up to WeChat. any help on how to go about this? many thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
Baddestguyp:
prefer PUBG tho...not really feeling fortnite with the childish animation and all complicated building stuff

Yh fortnite is too animated
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 12:05am On Mar 11, 2018
Baddestguyp:

Please give me the link to taptap game store. I downloaded a wrong game store. Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2018
ellarry:
i downloaded this pubg, asked to login to WeChat or QQ but couldn't do so as I'm unable to sign up to WeChat. any help on how to go about this? many thanks
Download wechat app on you phone then create an account from the app or login if you already have an account, then open the pubg game and click on the WeChat icon that all... Make sure u downloaded the version 0.3.2 of pubg cus the latest 0.4.0 is an experimental service
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2018
infj:

Please give me the link to taptap game store. I downloaded a wrong game store. Thanks
Just open playstore and search taptap
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ellarry(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2018
Georgioo:

Download wechat app on you phone then create an account from the app or login if you already have an account, then open the pubg game and click on the WeChat icon that all... Make sure u downloaded the version 0.3.2 of pubg cus the latest 0.4.0 is an experimental service

thanks for the reply. I'm having issues signing up to WeChat. Asked me to contact a WeChat user which I don't have to scan my qrcode or add my number.
thanks again

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.