Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2796454 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:12am On Mar 17, 2018
tidedroid:
jade emire
ok
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by melodyogonna(m): 1:06am On Mar 17, 2018
clash of clans anyone?
I know this unlike the usual games you see their screenshots here, and many people will probably call it a childish game, but. . . before you do that. why don't you hop on to play store and see it got over 100million downloads

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2018
Chapka ✅✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 9:47am On Mar 17, 2018
youngderek1:
u can ride bikes but not cars, its not GTA na..chapter 3 will be winter time and soon u will get expelled after taking over from d school. there will be chaos all because of gary
Senior man I'm really enjoying it. I'm in chapter three now. Is this going to be the last chapter?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
melodyogonna:
clash of clans anyone?
I know this unlike the usual games you see their screenshots here, and many people will probably call it a childish game, but. . . before you do that. why don't you hop on to play store and it got over 100million downloads
Nice game, had alot of players mostly from asia.. but try vainglory now its d new thing for lovers of this type of game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Be careful for there are many enemies in the room

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Vecto:
Senior man I'm really enjoying it. I'm in chapter three now. Is this going to be the last chapter?
u still have one more chapter to go and that's all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Georgioo:
Be careful for there are many enemies in the room
poor swimmer embarassed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
guydangerous, that Nova 3 hard like mad. I don play am finish.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by omotolsy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
note 4 for sale mainland 50k

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
Finally!!! Correct team mate. The other two dey run and hide. First experience.

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Meklex(m): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
olayinkajnr:
Finally!!! Correct team mate. The other two dey run and hide. First experience.
where did you download from?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
all thanks to gorgioo for the download tip just uninstalled ros pugb is sick

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:50am On Mar 19, 2018
olayinkajnr:
guydangerous, that Nova 3 hard like mad. I don play am finish.
you try oh,the ending part always frustrate me with hard and tough enemies.Playing jade empire now though.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:52am On Mar 19, 2018
Collinz2:
how do you guys cope with online hackers Cause in shadowgun dead zone these guys are monster. I wasted all my rounds on one idiot he did not shake but one shot to me and am gone.....
doesnt mean he's hacking. ...
Could be server, could be ur network or his own, and could be a hitmarker glitch
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:09am On Mar 19, 2018
Meklex:
where did you download from?

Playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Georgioo:

Nice game, had alot of players mostly from asia.. but try vainglory now its d new thing for lovers of this type of game
concerning your phone protection (note 4x),what accessories do you have and where did you get them.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
guydangerous:
concerning your phone protection (note 4x),what accessories do you have and where did you get them.
I just got an otg cable here in stores, two case from ali express, my old original htc earphone and an extended usb cord for charging still in stores here
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
Pubg has been released globally
Open playstore and search pubg mobile to download, no vpn needed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Spacelord360: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
For me I think Grand theft will always be my number one, anyway followed by soccer, might actually do an article on this soon at techrector, you can check out techrector.com for some cool stuff, I mean Android related, smiles
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Georgioo:
Pubg has been released globally Open playstore and search pubg mobile to download, no vpn needed

It's not yet there
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Georgioo:
Pubg has been released globally Open playstore and search pubg mobile to download, no vpn needed

It's not yet there
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2018
tidedroid:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tencent.ig

Thanks it says my device isn't compatible with this version. I don't know why cry
Is it cos of my os? Marshmallow
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2018
Please has anybody gotten the oreo update on samsung s8?
Mine's still on Nougat ...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=Vecto post=65909493] Senior man I'm really enjoying it. I'm in chapter three now. Is this going to be the last chapter? [/quotewhen through download game of thrones telltales and thank me later am currently playing it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
guydangerous:
6 kills out of 98 players shocked shocked....fuvking camper grin grin grin.
is this bullet force?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
infj:

Thanks it says my device isn't compatible with this version. I don't know why cry
Is it cos of my os? Marshmallow
it supports android 5.1 and up.it might just be your phone or check again later
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Chicken dinner with my guys at FPS nation group

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sweet turkey � dinner

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Chicken dinner cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hakeem12:
is this bullet force?
no...PUBG

Still bots in pubg tho...but downloads keep increasing...very soon there'll hardly be any bot

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.