Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2796438 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2018
tidedroid:
gameplay has been laggy on my phone even on low graphics setting and 30fps on SD legends.I guess my phone is already getting too old for proper or smooth gaming

Probably bro. I set my to high graphics settings and I didn't experience a single lag. Your phone na great grand pa.

Make your great grand pikin dey enjoy dey go.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2018
Georgioo:

American Concsole kids...lol

Lol. Wallahi yaron yana da baban matsala. Bai taba appreciating komai ba.

Kuma gashi ba zai iya developing na shi ba.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2018
Georgioo:

Well it is not a competition, there are some games that are developed with no big game invoke but still ddnt get much players while some did get alot, it just a matter of personal choice, i have downloaded it and am enjoying it already, and i will still play pubg, we are not limited to one game, mayb u are shaa not me for sure

I don download too o. I don even connect with you. Ina level 3 yanzu
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2018
olayinkajnr:

I don download too o. I don even connect with you. Ina level 3 yanzu
Same am in level 3 too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Sweet match cool

Another sweet solo chicken dinner too but i didnt SS...mad tactics

My most painful match was a solo one where i took 3rd...two campers shooting at me
When b4 then i had taken out like 7 guys all in one area in less than 2 mins...they were just popping up shooting at me and at each other from different angles...especially one camper that almost downed me from rooftop

Akm and Scar-L rekt anything

trust me in pubg no gun like ump with the right set up the gun is sick
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2018
On the SGL train cool

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2018
Georgioo:
Just let people download any game they like and see wheather it has died, or it will die.. dont just rule it out base on your personal opinion or that of a group

you are the pubg expert here please tell me why a great gun like vector is so underpowered like Short range, and 13 bullets in one clip that sucks you check bullet force and see how presh is recking with it

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2018
nani667:
On the SGL train cool

I repeat my comment again

nani you sick nigga going to s.g.l and dominating it like its MCV that's what you do I hail
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2018
nani667:
On the SGL train cool
Is this the Shadow Gun Legends?
Is it 100% internet game?
Or does it support offline mode?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2018
nani667:
On the SGL train cool

Welcome aboard bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joered63: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2018
Finally! Some new games. So between SGL and PUBG which should I download first?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Naijjablog(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2018
Georgioo:

Make we play custom match make i trash u
Oya na drop your number
Or add me 786598964
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2018
So new game dn land grin grin grin,this thread go hot small again.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2018
nani667:
On the SGL train cool
you dy waste time grin grin grin.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2018
Georgioo:

Same am in level 3 too
you know answer me again oh,where and how much you buy that 360 case,have you heard about miui 9.5.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
typicalgamer:

My brother in the gun, i love UMP9 with passion, ehhhhm M4 de try shaa de kill quick, SCAR is over rated jor
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
guydangerous:
you know answer me again oh,where and how much you buy that 360 case,have you heard about miui 9.5.
I bought it 800 naira in one ali store like that, dnt knw if the price has changed then the other case is out of stock that one na 600naira and yes i have heard of miui9.5 no changelog yet so make i chill
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Naijjablog:

Oya na drop your number
Or add me 786598964
Ok.. what time are u up for it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
typicalgamer:

you are the pubg expert here please tell me why a great gun like vector is so underpowered like Short range, and 13 bullets in one clip that sucks you check bullet force and see how presh is recking with it
I never use Vector, its not a great gun in pubg i only use it when we are many that droped in a location and its killing right away, but i guess with all the attachments and tuning it will be good.. UMP9 got me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Naijjablog(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Georgioo:

Ok.. what time are u up for it
Dunno yet or just choose anytime you like
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
typicalgamer:

no i wont...ump will fail u as it has failed me before

If u use ump against a good player with level 3 helmet and armor, it'll be like u throwing seeds at him...i hav learnt my lesson

Use akm, scar l, dp, m4, tommy, etc
Even vector try cos of high fire rate
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Stfu, you are so quick to rubbish something. That's my problem with you. You always act like your opinion about something holds water. This one is dead, that one is rubbish. No one will do this. No one will do that. Only a kid behaves the way you do. Some kids one even behave that way. Abi u want to prove my point? Continue ranting.

What you call dead have millions of players playing it. It has an overall 4.6 ratings on playstore.

Gameplay rating 4.5, graphics 4.6, control 4.4.

So your f**king opinion holds no water. Talking as if no one will play it. Shior tongue
okay
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Georgioo:
Just let people download any game they like and see wheather it has died, or it will die.. dont just rule it out base on your personal opinion or that of a group
did i stop anyone? Cant i give my opinion on a game?
As u must have noticed my opinion on things that disappoint me are very harsh, if u recall mc5 or mcv that i waited years for it to be released
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
Georgioo:

I bought it 800 naira in one ali store like that, dnt knw if the price has changed then the other case is out of stock that one na 600naira and yes i have heard of miui9.5 no changelog yet so make i chill
800 for 360 case,please get one for me na.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
guydangerous:

Na you and Georgioo wan make me buy this phone now.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Na you and Georgioo wan make me buy this phone now.
same note 4 or higher??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRAu6fDnxKU ravensword legacy at gdc 2018,still in very early dev cycle and coming out next year
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
guydangerous:
same note 4 or higher??

Same Note 4 o. The way Una dey do the phone just wan make me buy am
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
guydangerous:
I check e don rise oh
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
guydangerous:
1st of all, d price from d store i got it is now 1028naira, 2ndly the dont have for redmi note 4/4x again, and thier own quality good oh
Both of the cases i got

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Same Note 4 o. The way Una dey do the phone just wan make me buy am
Nice phone, but u can go for redmi 5 plus u will not regret it or wait make redmi note pro de available globally then add money buy am
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by icsmod(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mustiboy:
We're getting there.
Plus this game is no doubt the best soccer game to ever graze the Android platform. Nothing comes close considering it uses the same engine as the last generation console counterparts ( ps3 & Xbox 360) they only reduced the textures and chopped off some cut-scenes. Gameplay is exactly the same. I love it but coins are expensive. cry

Pls watz D name of this game

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.