Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,612 members, 7,847,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2801246 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
guydangerous:
you dy vex oh.
I dey enjoy The game ��
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Chicken dinners
Duo..killed dude that knocked out my teammate with my aug

Single...killed 4 guys from that building...one at tower...others kept coming into building
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maisamari1994: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Baddestguyp:
wow...ppsspp...when last did i hear that word? smiley
how will I know when last you had the name...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
Damn...tense match...
Told my teammate in chat that there was a guy at North East 330 red house...even asked for 4x scope to take him out...dunno if the guy didnt understand english

When we came out...he totally exposed himself to the guy...he was taken out and i was forced into a faceoff in the open...avenged him but a guy prone took me out

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by supermario2: 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
cheesy
Baddestguyp:
Damn...tense match...
Told my teammate in chat that there was a guy at North East 330 red house...even asked for 4x scope to take him out...dunno if the guy didnt understand english

When we came out...he totally exposed himself to the guy...he was taken out and i was forced into a faceoff in the open...avenged him but a guy prone took me out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by supermario2: 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Damn...tense match...

You were playing with bots as team mates, grin that's why it didn't understand your message cheesy... For the umpteen time, so wasting your time with PUBG mobile/bots and come and play Free Fire battle with real people wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by supermario2: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
Pubg is slow too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
The very best game of football.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by supermario2: 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Chicken dinners
Duo..killed dude that knocked out my teammate with my aug

Single...killed 4 guys from that building...one at tower...others kept coming into building

On free fire, it's extremely unlikely to go into a building and take out 4 team members, they'll literally obliterate you! So the best option is to run away.
Taking out 4 team members in a building will require extreme stealth, coy and skill... These are real players.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by supermario2: 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
Mustiboy:
The very best game of football.
Nice
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2018
supermario2:

On free fire, it's extremely unlikely to go into a building and take out 4 team members, they'll literally obliterate you! So the best option is to run away.
Taking out 4 team members in a building will require extreme stealth, coy and skill... These are real players.
what are u even saying...i was camping in the building...watching the stairs from the side...anytime they climb up i rush them with akm...and they were all real skilled players...every battle royale even free fire started with lots of bots...
As it gets more downloads, there's less bots

Played many pubg matches today and i didnt even encounter a single bot dammit
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:20am On Mar 25, 2018
supermario2:

You were playing with bots as team mates, grin that's why it didn't understand your message cheesy... For the umpteen time, so wasting your time with PUBG mobile/bots and come and play Free Fire battle with real people wink
my teammate was definitely not a bot...a bot wouldnt know the best spot to camp...wouldnt survey the surroundings, etc...i know a bot when i see one

Besides not bot in pubg again

Stop hyping that cheap pubg clone called free fire
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:21am On Mar 25, 2018
This Supermario guy just assuming everyone is a noob...pretty sure u the noob...cos i play pros everyday on pubg

*edited*
This guy is just trolling lol...this game not even 1% of ROS...just watched vids of free fire grin grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:03am On Mar 25, 2018
Check out my guy's youtube channel...insane video he made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnIerm7jCpc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sheggsliveth: 3:19am On Mar 25, 2018
who can recommend good joystick pad that its comparable with 70% of games with USB to HDMI to connect with my homtom ht50?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:20am On Mar 25, 2018
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:23am On Mar 25, 2018
cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:41am On Mar 25, 2018
supermario2:

What bot?
We told you there's no bot on PUBG anymore. There are lots of people that don't understand English on the game. They prefer to type than talk. In my last match, one was speaking Chinese to me. Now tell me, do bots talk?

Play PUBG and experience what they call battlefield game. Not the rubbish called Free Fire. What is free about the fire?

And yes, if you don't have a capable device to play PUBG, then play the TIMI version of PUBG (still official and far better than free fire).

Btw, I downloaded your free fire and it was trash.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:42am On Mar 25, 2018
Baddestguyp:
my teammate was definitely not a bot...a bot wouldnt know the best spot to camp...wouldnt survey the surroundings, etc...i know a bot when i see one

Besides not bot in pubg again

Stop hyping that cheap pubg clone called free fire

Abeg ignore that dude. I downloaded the shitty free fire. I regretted it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:44am On Mar 25, 2018
Baddestguyp:
This Supermario guy just assuming everyone is a noob...pretty sure u the noob...cos i play pros everyday on pubg

*edited*
This guy is just trolling lol...this game not even 1% of ROS...just watched vids of free fire grin grin

I'm telling you. I tried to see what he called better than PUBG. Turned out to be a trash. Not even close to Survival Royale
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Guy any other site to download PSP games please don't mention emuparadise cause I download about 5 games there and they were all corrupted.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
Is there any available squad to join on PUBG. Add proffnico pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
Collinz2:
Guy any other site to download PSP games please don't mention emuparadise cause I download about 5 games there and they were all corrupted.
coolroms,Romhustler,which game are you trying to download because Android games dn bore me tire.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by v4vendetta: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
nani667:
✔️✔️✔️✔️
your graphics though,which phone and model are you using.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
guydangerous:
coolroms,Romhustler,which game are you trying to download because Android games dn bore me tire.
any games playable and enjoyable especially action games. The games that play from that emuparadise are burnout, need for speed : most wanted and underground. I downloaded assassin creed and ghost recon they got corrupted and fear nor let me download bigger games. Thanks anyway.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by paperlord007(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
pls can anyone suggest good strategy games for Android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
paperlord007:
I would have suggested shadow run dragon fall but d game is poorly optimised so at your own risk. banner saga 1&2,xcom,space marshal 1&2,final fantasy tactics.there are also many real time strategy(RTS) games but am not really familiar with any of them cuz I don't like to play those type of games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:06am On Mar 26, 2018
Rough action

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:09am On Mar 26, 2018
Grenade Launcher HD

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:13am On Mar 26, 2018
Sweet Sniper ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:18am On Mar 26, 2018
paperlord007:
my favorite is xcom enemy within.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by supermario2: 5:13am On Mar 26, 2018
olayinkajnr:

I'm telling you. I tried to see what he called better than PUBG. Turned out to be a trash. Not even close to Survival Royale
Hmmm... If you felt that way after downloading it, then it's probably not meant for you. Just enjoy the PUBG.

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.