Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2794474 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by gidieberry(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2018
Xtianvic:
Xiaomi redmi note 5
taste diffent oo.... Search for genres of game u like n see their gameplay on youtube.. That will help a lot
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AgentPein(m): 11:08pm On May 25, 2018
nani667:
Joyless Destruction smiley
A stupid question, but what's the game name lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AgentPein(m): 11:15pm On May 25, 2018
Guys recommend games for me, I only play marvel contest of champions (mcoc)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 12:31am On May 26, 2018
Xtianvic:
Pls guys give me a list of you too 10 games.
Cc typicalgamer, nani667, georgioo, mustiboy, tidedroid, gidieberry, baddestguyp, guydangerous, collinz2, etc al
u need to break down what type of games u prefer offline/online,single/multiplayer,first/third person etc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by bukasons: 2:16am On May 26, 2018
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 9:19am On May 26, 2018
I have never been shot dead in the PUBG but the restricted area keeps offing me. I am tired o. Even when I tried to outswim it, it still killed me... abi I make I follow the plane to the last destination before jumping out. Where are the pros?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 9:54am On May 26, 2018
NicestDude:
I have never been shot dead in the PUBG but the restricted area keeps offing me. I am tired o. Even when I tried to outswim it, it still killed me... abi I make I follow the plane to the last destination before jumping out. Where are the pros?
once you jump down.. just keep running forward and keep checking your map for safe zone... and if you're outside the safe zone.... follow the white dotted line .. it'll lead you safely... only stop when you have to shoot.... my own idea tho' most importantly... look for vehicles....

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2018
NicestDude:
You've never been shot dead in PUBG?
You want me to believe this....?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2018
proffnico:
You've never been shot dead in PUBG? You want me to believe this....?
the story dae sweet me abeg go on
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 1:30pm On May 26, 2018
proffnico:
You've never been shot dead in PUBG?
You want me to believe this....?

I just started playing this morning..lol.
So I decided to be the last to land, I had to do a lot of swimming to reach land but I got this bike and it was great for transport .. so I killed like 7 people there and lated till the very last moment where the circle was pretty small. I didn't know the guy left with me was lying down on the grass behind a tree.. I thought he was outside the zone because I couldn't see him... Then I heard 3 shots and boom! I'm gone.. I vexed o.
Then I joined a group and had my ass handed to me. I was the only one in the group wearing underwear, they all had clothes lol.
Then they kicked me out immediately... The game is fun I have to admit. I even talked to some people.... Shooting and cursing lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 1:32pm On May 26, 2018
In my fourth time I was the second to the last man.... Y'all have to admit I tried nau
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 2:00pm On May 26, 2018
pyramid19:

Any latest game from TTG
They were planning on releasing the wolf among us season 2 this year but they've moved it to next year.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2018
NicestDude:
In my fourth time I was the second to the last man.... Y'all have to admit I tried nau
you were playing bots tho...noobs are matched with bots till they level up, then they get to face more real humans
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2018
NicestDude:

I just started playing this morning..lol.
So I decided to be the last to land, I had to do a lot of swimming to reach land but I got this bike and it was great for transport .. so I killed like 7 people there and lated till the very last moment where the circle was pretty small. I didn't know the guy left with me was lying down on the grass behind a tree.. I thought he was outside the zone because I couldn't see him... Then I heard 3 shots and boom! I'm gone.. I vexed o.
Then I joined a group and had my ass handed to me. I was the only one in the group wearing underwear, they all had clothes lol.
Then they kicked me out immediately... The game is fun I have to admit. I even talked to some people.... Shooting and cursing lol
u killed 7 bots lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2018
NicestDude:
first of all, watch some pubg mobile videos on youtube...the ones with live commentary

You've never been shot dead cos bots dont do much damage...real people will rekt u in a second

Now b4 u jump from plane check the map and mark the area u wanna land, try to mark somewhere not to far from the plane lines...try to jump and land there....
Then always check the map periodically to see the white and blue circles...the white circle is the safe zone....when the timer counts down to zero, the blue circle closes in and stops at the white circle and a new white circle (safe zone) is formed...try not to be outside the white circle when the blue is closing in, cos once u behind the blue, u get poisoned by gad...but learn to move tactically...rushing to white circle when there's still time might not be good tactically

The smaller the safe zone gets...the faster the blue circle closes and the faster the gas kills

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:45pm On May 26, 2018
Another tip...supply drops from planes give good loot but dont just rush it foolishly...check around for snipers using the supply drop as bait...also use them as bait too to get easy kills...this will be useful when u start facing lot of real people

And I'd recommend always having one assault rifle or smg and one sniper rifle (bolt action or semi auto)

Just keep playing and watching youtube vids, you'll learn all these things

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2018
One of the simplest things in pubg that differentiates noobs and pros is the marking of maps...for the life of me i hate teammates who dont mark where they're going...
Anyone who ever invites me to jump with him from plane but doesnt mark, i will always reject cos some iidiots land u in a freaking desert or somewhere where there wont be enough loot for team cos they scared of dying early

Even when u wanna drive mark where u going...

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 3:20pm On May 26, 2018
Thanks guys for the tips... I'm at level 9 already. And I just survived... Did more of driving and swimming and shot only when necessary..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JamieP: 4:51pm On May 26, 2018
any pugb mobile player in Benin to send the game for me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2018
NicestDude:
Thanks guys for the tips... I'm at level 9 already. And I just survived... Did more of driving and swimming and shot only when necessary..

spamming bots neat
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 5:16pm On May 26, 2018
Baddestguyp:
u killed 7 bots lol

I dae wait for preshh quote since anything come. out from his mouth na Total trolling

p.s please accept my f.request in pubg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:22pm On May 26, 2018
AgentPein:
A stupid question, but what's the game name lipsrsealed embarassed
Modern Combat Versus
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:47pm On May 26, 2018
fantilopezzy:
which phone ar yu using?
infinix hot 2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2018
nani667:

It just means the game is not compatible with your phone.... That is why you don't see it on Playstore....

Your best bet would be to download from 3rd party websites... I uploaded the data and apk files for people that can't download from Playstore... I would have posted it here beht the Basterd of a Bot will ban me... So send me a message on WhatsApp and I can give you the links.... If you need them
funny! But I've seen it on playstore before.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 9:55pm On May 26, 2018
Guys, I have played walking dead 1 and 2 and it was very interesting. Which other tell tale games is as interesting as them... I saw wolves among us, game of thrones.. I don't know which to go with. I need your help. TellTale Games only.... At least for now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by emmohh(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2018
Pls I need you guys help to remind me of one website wey we download ps1 iso files dats compressed to like 30mb or so.. Anyone dat know the website address should pls tell me.... Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:26am On May 27, 2018
NicestDude:
Guys, I have played walking dead 1 and 2 and it was very interesting. Which other tell tale games is as interesting as them... I saw wolves among us, game of thrones.. I don't know which to go with. I need your help. TellTale Games only.... At least for now
why not download the 3rd sequel or batman from TTG too.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:25am On May 27, 2018
To whom it may concern grin grin

Shooter games
9mm downloaded from Androidgamezonebd
Modern combat series 2-5
Call Of duty
Nova 3
Dungeon hunter 4-5

Racing
Asphalt 8
Need for speed most wanted
Real racing 3
Gt racing 2
Bb racing

Gangster Vegas 2013
NOVA HD
NOVA 2 HD
N.O.V.A 3
Men In Black 3
MASS EFFECT™ INFILTRATOR
Brothers in Arms 2 HD
NBA Jam
Nba 2k13
Bruce Lee
Street Fighter IV
Reckless Racing
Reckless Racing 2
Real Racing 2
Dungeon Hunter HD
Dungeon Hunter 3
The Adventures of Tintin
Real Steel HD
Modern Combat Sandstorm HD
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation HD
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour FULL HD
Modern Combat 5 : blackout
Madden NFL 12
Real Football 2012
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.
Dead Space HD
9mm HD
NFS: SHIFT
NFS: Hot Pursuit
NFS: Most Wanted HD
Emissary of war
GTA Vice City
FMX Riders HD
Contract Killer
Contract Killer 2
Frontline Commando
Fifa 2012
Raging Thunder 2 HD
Blood & Glory
Blood & Glory 2: LEGEND
Eternal Legacy HD
Assassin's Creed HD
Hero of Sparta HD
Prince of Persia HD
Wild Blood
Death Dome
The Bard's Tale
2XL Supercross HD
Gangstar Rio: City of Saints
Super Ski Jump
Predators
International Snooker Pro THD
Iron Fist Boxing
Avengers Initiative
Expendable Rearmed
Fieldrunners HD
AirAttack HD Lite
Riptide GP
GRave Defense HD Free
CHAOS RINGS II by Square Enix
Shoot Many Robots
The Conduit HD
Squids Wild West
Dynamite Jack
Usagi Yojimbo:Way of the Ronin
METAL SLUG X by SNK
Jones On Fire
HEROES OF DESTINY by Glu
Super Stickman Golf 2 by Noodlecake
Catcha Catcha Aliens!
Earn to Die Lite
The Croods
Mini Ninjas by Square Enix
MANUGANU
Raft Pirates
Shufflepuck Cantina
Captain Thumb
Infinity Space
Diablo III
Assassin's Creed identity
NfS shift
Mx mayhem
Raging thunder 2
Gangstar west coast hutsle
Armageddon Squadron 3D
MX Moto and Turbo Granny
ToonWarz
PBA bowling 2
Glow Hockey 2
Cross Court Tenniss
DGunners SP / ICEBURN
Hockey Nations 2011
OverKill
TurboFly 3D
Modern Combat Sandstorm 3.1.5 ( Working perfect )
Protoxide: Death Race
Bladeslinger
CHAOS RINGS II by Square Enix
Shoot Many Robots
Real Boxing™
Oil Rush: Free Demo
The Conduit HD
Squids Wild West
Dynamite Jack
Usagi Yojimbo:Way of the Ronin
METAL SLUG X by SNK
Jones On Fire
HEROES OF DESTINY by Glu
Super Stickman Golf 2 by Noodlecake
Catcha Catcha Aliens!
Earn to Die Lite
The Croods
Mini Ninjas by Square Enix
MANUGANU
Raft Pirates
Shufflepuck Cantina
Captain Thumb
Infinity Space......
Score! World Goals MOD APK (UnlimitedMoney) v2.3
Assassin's Creed Pirates
New Star Soccer (NSS)
Beach Buggy Blitz
Badland 1.7078
Gta san andreas
injustice (gods among us)
Backstab v1.2.6
Badeyar Racing v1.1
BANG BANG Racing HD v1.1.0
Battle Bears Zero v1.1.0 (Free Shopping)
Battle Of The Saints I v1.0.1
Battle Towers 1.28
Battlefield Bad Company 2 v1.2.8
Battlestone™ v1.1.290016
Big Time Gangsta v2.2.3
Bigfoot Hidden Giant v1.0
BlastPoints v1.0.3
Blazing Souls Accelate (ENG) v1.5
Blitz Brigade - Online FPS fun v1.0.3
Blood & Glory: Legend v2.0.2
2XL MX OFFROAD 1.0.7
2XL SUPERCROSS HD Full Version 1.0.0
3D Fast Speed Furious Car Race 2.11...

3 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2018
guydangerous:
To whom it may concern grin grin
Shooter games 9mm downloaded from Androidgamezonebd Modern combat series 2-5 Call Of duty Nova 3 Dungeon hunter 4-5

Racing Asphalt 8 Need for speed most wanted Real racing 3 Gt racing 2 Bb racing

Gangster Vegas 2013 . NOVA HD . NOVA 2 HD . N.O.V.A 3 . Men In Black 3 . MASS EFFECT™ INFILTRATOR . Brothers in Arms 2 HD . NBA Jam . Nba 2k13 . Bruce Lee . Street Fighter IV . Reckless Racing . Reckless Racing 2 . Real Racing 2 . Dungeon Hunter HD . Dungeon Hunter 3 . The Adventures of Tintin . Real Steel HD . Modern Combat Sandstorm HD . Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation HD . Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour FULL HD . Modern Combat 5 : blackout . Madden NFL 12 . Real Football 2012 . Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. . Avatar HD . Dead Space HD . 9mm HD . NFS: SHIFT . NFS: Hot Pursuit . NFS: Most Wanted HD . Emissary of war . GTA Vice City . FMX Riders HD . Contract Killer . Contract Killer 2 . Frontline Commando . Fifa 2012 . Raging Thunder 2 HD . Blood & Glory . Blood & Glory 2: LEGEND . Eternal Legacy HD . Assassin's Creed HD . Hero of Sparta HD . Prince of Persia HD . Wild Blood . Death Dome . The Bard's Tale . 2XL Supercross HD . Gangstar Rio: City of Saints . Super Ski Jump . Predators . International Snooker Pro THD . Iron Fist Boxing . Avengers Initiative . Expendable Rearmed . Fieldrunners HD . AirAttack HD Lite . Riptide GP . GRave Defense HD Free . CHAOS RINGS II by Square Enix . Shoot Many Robots . The Conduit HD . Squids Wild West . Dynamite Jack . Usagi Yojimbo:Way of the Ronin . METAL SLUG X by SNK . Jones On Fire . HEROES OF DESTINY by Glu . Super Stickman Golf 2 by Noodlecake . Catcha Catcha Aliens! . Earn to Die Lite . The Croods . Mini Ninjas by Square Enix . MANUGANU . Raft Pirates . Shufflepuck Cantina . Captain Thumb . Infinity Space . Diablo III . Assassin's Creed identity . NfS shift . Mx mayhem . Raging thunder 2 . Gangstar west coast hutsle . Armageddon Squadron 3D . MX Moto and Turbo Granny . ToonWarz . PBA bowling 2 . Glow Hockey 2 . Cross Court Tenniss . DGunners SP / ICEBURN . Hockey Nations 2011 . OverKill . TurboFly 3D . Modern Combat Sandstorm 3.1.5 ( Working perfect ) . Protoxide: Death Race . Bladeslinger . CHAOS RINGS II by Square Enix . Shoot Many Robots . Real Boxing™ . Oil Rush: Free Demo . The Conduit HD . Squids Wild West . Dynamite Jack . Usagi Yojimbo:Way of the Ronin . METAL SLUG X by SNK . Jones On Fire . HEROES OF DESTINY by Glu . Super Stickman Golf 2 by Noodlecake . Catcha Catcha Aliens! . Earn to Die Lite . The Croods . Mini Ninjas by Square Enix . MANUGANU . Raft Pirates . Shufflepuck Cantina . Captain Thumb . Infinity Space...... . Score! World Goals MOD APK (UnlimitedMoney) v2.3 . Assassin's Creed Pirates . New Star Soccer (NSS) . Beach Buggy Blitz . Badland 1.7078 . Gta san andreas . injustice (gods among us) . Backstab v1.2.6 . Badeyar Racing v1.1 . BANG BANG Racing HD v1.1.0 . Battle Bears Zero v1.1.0 (Free Shopping) . Battle Of The Saints I v1.0.1 . Battle Towers 1.28 . Battlefield Bad Company 2 v1.2.8 . Battlestone™ v1.1.290016 . Big Time Gangsta v2.2.3 . Bigfoot Hidden Giant v1.0 . BlastPoints v1.0.3 . Blazing Souls Accelate (ENG) v1.5 . Blitz Brigade - Online FPS fun v1.0.3 . Blood & Glory: Legend v2.0.2 . 2XL MX OFFROAD 1.0.7 . 2XL SUPERCROSS HD Full Version 1.0.0 . 3D Fast Speed Furious Car Race 2.11...
no pubg or MCV maka why
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 11:25am On May 27, 2018
I'm getting good!!!

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mathkid007: 12:14pm On May 27, 2018
Mustiboy, How do I update Pes 2018 without having to download the 1.56gb fine again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.