Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2783701 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Seems I've been blacklisted on bullet force... embarassed
This is not fair...just cos of little auto ad watcher i activated on my account embarassed embarassed

If i cant fix this...imma have to quit bullet force and stay on pubg alone... embarassed embarassed

But why Quit...?

Since it is not a Pay to Win game you can easily Start fresh with a new account ✔️
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Just had to post this...see gold on someone's bullet force account.... grin grin

No wonder we were all banned...this account deserves whipping plus lifetime ip ban

Almost all the accounts on bf whatsapp group banned

He has already abandoned that stress and moved on to Greener pastures since ✔️

He is now flexing the good life ✔️✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Xtianvic(m): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
nani667:

08087897384 please add

All added ✔ ✔ ✔
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Georgioo:

Atall
one developer dn catch una back unlike other game developers that are into money making and less quality oriented.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
guys I. have just been given a Samsung s6 by my elder bro tell me if its able to play pubg on HD setting or na for me to sell.......guys your review is very important

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
nani667:

He has already abandoned that stress and moved on to Greener pastures since ✔️

He is now flexing the good life ✔️✔️
who? BENN? lol, he only moved cos he got frustrated from his ban in bullet force...and all he says about mcv is that its not bad...he clearly doesnt rate it as a great game but an okay one

As for me i cant settle for less...can't drop from a dope game (bullet force) to an okay one (mcv)

Imma wait and hope to find an fps thats better than bullet force...hopefully someday i will... cry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
nani667:

But why Quit...?

Since it is not a Pay to Win game you can easily Start fresh with a new account ✔️
yh...but the stress to get all my camos and weapons...i like having all the weapons so i can keep switching anytime i nuke with ine and with a particular camo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Baddestguyp:
who? BENN? lol, he only moved cos he got frustrated from his ban in bullet force...and all he says about mcv is that its not bad...he clearly doesnt rate it as a great game but an okay one

As for me i cant settle for less...can't drop from a dope game (bullet force) to an okay one (mcv)

Imma wait and hope to find an fps thats better than bullet force...hopefully someday i will... cry

shots fired
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Baddestguyp:
yh...but the stress to get all my camos and weapons...i like having all the weapons so i can keep switching anytime i nuke with ine and with a particular camo

So basically P2W smiley

Carry on sir

Feel free to move over to Greatness Like your friend did

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
typicalgamer:

shots fired
grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:06am On Jun 15, 2018
NicestDude:

I just uninstalled it a few days back, gangstar 4 is way berra
Could you please help with the links and setups (GTA 4)?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 1:28am On Jun 15, 2018
nani667:

So basically P2W smiley

Carry on sir

kiss
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2018
Just played mc4...!, damn I love that game smiley
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2018
typicalgamer:
guys I. have just been given a Samsung s6 by my elder bro tell me if its able to play pubg on HD setting or na for me to sell.......guys your review is very important
Samsung Galaxy s6 what,you can also browse the specifications online.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2018
How come nobody plays modern combat 1 and 2 here .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2018
Whatamidoinghere:

Could you please help with the links and setups (GTA 4)?

Got mine from play store.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2018
New offline survival game released,ARK survival evolved.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2018
guydangerous:
How come nobody plays modern combat 1 and 2 here .

working Link is hard to get o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2018
guydangerous:
Samsung Galaxy s6 what,you can also browse the specifications online.

just did the phone balance die but Battery na baby poop
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
MC5 cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
MCV Bossing...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
✔️✔️✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
nani667:
MC5 cool
this game ...You are attempting me to redownload this game be careful oh grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
typicalgamer:

just did the phone balance die but Battery na baby poop
that's one thing with Samsung phones....Battery is always the issue but if you have money for power bank I will suggest you stick with it or you sell it and buy any xiaomi product.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
typicalgamer:

working Link is hard to get o
I for like to play those games and feel their quality content... Quality content that gave birth to Gameloft.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
guydangerous:
I for like to play those games and feel their quality content... Quality content that gave birth to Gameloft.

yes that was the days not that MCV that you will DAB OR SHAKU SHAKU after every kill
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
guydangerous:
this game ...You are attempting me to redownload this game be careful oh grin grin

Download and Flex ✔️✔️✔️ cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by 23jerryking(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Please does anyone here play mc4 on noughtgat? where is the link to download please.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
nani667:

So basically P2W smiley

Carry on sir

Nani relax...he's just playing cos of his ban...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mcvv

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
typicalgamer:

yes that was the days not that MCV that you will DAB OR SHAKU SHAKU after every kill
back in the days when mobile gaming was fresh and hot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.