Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2783696 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grudges: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Snakeebig:
Just played mc4...!, damn I love that game smiley
download links pls, looking forward to download it, for naugat
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Air your view.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
guydangerous:
Air your view.
What phone you using
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
NicestDude:

Got mine from play store.
Thought GTA 4 isn't meant for Android devices?
And What's the file size?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
squad goals

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nigeria kit endowed everywhere even in pubg my chat with and Indian dude

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
kvngjesse:

What phone you using
leEco.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 16, 2018
23jerryking:
Please does anyone here play mc4 on noughtgat? where is the link to download please.
basically MC4 works for android 1 to android 4 but when using Android 5 and above, install it and disable your Play Store.... you can download it on Revdl, and I'll advise you to use Opera Mini for the site.

cc grudges
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 16, 2018
Kings1930:
MC4 is far better than PUBG
MC4 is better in terms of graphics but game play and concept, PUBG is life. someone was comparing Fortnite with PUGB, heard fortnite is only on Apple
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 16, 2018
guydangerous:
I can see pubg has really come to stay for good...boys fit play am 20 times without getting bored or tired.
I love the game but it gives me motion sickness, that's why I had to quit it... I hate to go. between Shelter and Prison, there is one big building, you will see a big building on the map, my favorite drop position, my secret of looting... my secret from me to you as I leave.

is NBA 2k17 interesting, thinking of downloading
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by david1223: 12:53am On Jun 16, 2018
There are lots of new mobile games are coming every day. So there is no best game ever. The best game depends on the users personal choice. To me, my best game would be Clash of clans. I have played this games for almost 2-3 years continuously. It is the best strategy game I have ever played. Microsoft Tech Support UK can help you if you face any issue in your phone while playing games.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 12:58am On Jun 16, 2018
Mc5

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:53am On Jun 16, 2018
kvngjesse:
Mc5
enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:30am On Jun 16, 2018
kvngjesse:
Mcvv
Big man sire ✔️✔️✔️

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 8:17am On Jun 16, 2018
typicalgamer:
Nigeria kit endowed everywhere even in pubg my chat with and Indian dude
haha grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2018
thegentleman:
MC4 is better in terms of graphics but game play and concept, PUBG is life. someone was comparing Fortnite with PUGB, heard fortnite is only on Apple
how will you say MC4 is better than pubg in terms of graphics
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2018
Sniper 3D... cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2018
nani667:

Big man sire ✔️✔️✔️
I greet you boss
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2018
guydangerous:
enjoy.
grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2018
Who has played backstab Please how is it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2018
typicalgamer:

bro e don reach a week since we play together watin happen na
I been no too de come on during d day cus of work, but we go play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mark9854(m): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2018
Snakeebig:
Who has played backstab Please how is it
its dope, kinda similar to assassin's creed with climbing of walls and running on roofs, riding horses etc... its an old game, but as the saying goes "better late than never" wink

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2018
typicalgamer:
guys I. have just been given a Samsung s6 by my elder bro tell me if its able to play pubg on HD setting or na for me to sell.......guys your review is very important
It will play on balance graphics with shadows and bearable fps, but u can use a graphoc tool to enable hd graphics, it will work well
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FRANSCESCS: 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
SIX GUNS , TERRIFIC GAME SIX GUNS , TERRIFIC GAME SIX GUNS , TERRIFIC GAME
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Please recommend good offline WiFi multiplayer games??
Already played mini militia, bomb squad and critical ops
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FRANSCESCS: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Here ...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LordHermes(m): 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
nani667:

Number is not on WhatsApp
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
thegentleman:
I love the game but it gives me motion sickness, that's why I had to quit it... I hate to go. between Shelter and Prison, there is one big building, you will see a big building on the map, my favorite drop position, my secret of looting... my secret from me to you as I leave.

is NBA 2k17 interesting, thinking of downloading
I just drop any where I like,nba is OK if you are into basketball.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
thegentleman:
mc4 better in terms of graphics Bro change ur potato device...they are not mates in graphics

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
daamazing:
how will you say MC4 is better than pubg in terms of graphics
as in, the thing confuse me too...
How the f are peeps even comparing mc4 and pubg...they arent mates...

I tot the posts in gaming community were silly, but man, things im reading on this thread
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Georgioo:

It will play on balance graphics with shadows and bearable fps, but u can use a graphoc tool to enable hd graphics, it will work well

bro teach me how to go about that graphic tool but I dae play for HD and balance fluently but still teach me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
LordHermes:
✔️

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.