Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2787324 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2018
rust6:
How dem dey play this pubg sef.
I just they run how do I know where my enemy lies
lol...noobie questions grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
decided to play pubg on controller on my samsung s6 everything worked perfectly except from the left analog stick it moves the player by itself

tried it in my hot4pro the problem lies with left analog stick I no fit cry but I still dae tweak am
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samysmoothfresh: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mizk:
Mind elucidating?

fuccking deceiver!! angry

if you on mtn pulse, text NIGHT to 131 at night (from 12am) and get 500mb to do what ever you want to from (12am-4am)

while if you're an mtn truetalk subscriber, theres a cheat code we use to get 750mb from 12am-6am but i ain't telling cos you a fvcking ________!!!

[ey]
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ernxto(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

if you on mtn pulse, text NIGHT to 131 at night (from 12am) and get 500mb to do what ever you want to from (12am-4am)

while if you're an mtn truetalk subscriber, theres a cheat code we use to get 750mb from 12am-6am but i ain't telling cos you a fvcking ________!!!

[ey]

Do tell please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizk(f): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

[ey]
grinI never decieved you but whateve
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samysmoothfresh: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mizk:

you used me and then got my main acct banned angry

you unremorseful daughter of jezebel!!! undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kenth3433(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
typicalgamer:
decided to play pubg on controller on my samsung s6 everything worked perfectly except from the left analog stick it moves the player by itself

tried it in my hot4pro the problem lies with left analog stick I no fit cry but I still dae tweak am

The lag on hot4pro is too much

Btw ADD ME KenTH3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samysmoothfresh: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
ernxto:

Do tell please

sorry bruv.

i paid to get it and i think it's only fair i sell it grin

you a truetalk subscriber?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kenth3433(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
If there's a gaming group can I get added pls. 08133616154

Also my pubg username: KenTH3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
typicalgamer:

how come you have so much upgrade tokens nani dude you first class like ELEGANT MONARK

If you have downloaded the latest update then you will have the chance to get some Tokens from the milestones...

Save Loot Crates and open during Frenzy, and you can acquire upgrade Tokens ✔️

Also try to complete contacts and events to earn Credits to open loot Crates

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Zface:
Mind if you can name one provider?
Swift, Spectranet, Ntel...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
OneKinGuy:

Pls add me to the grouo too. 08053701879

Kenth3433:
If there's a gaming group can I get added pls. 08133616154

Also my pubg username: KenTH3

Added ✔️
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mizk:
please tell me about the true talk cheat
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ernxto(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

sorry bruv.

i paid to get it and i think it's only fair i sell it grin

you a truetalk subscriber?

No, how to I change to it.
Drop ur whatsapp num bro......
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizk(f): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

you used me and then got my main acct banned angry

you unremorseful daughter of jezebel!!! undecided
Wao, this is extreme don't you think? Good thing i did, i felt you'd act immature if i let it go past mails, so i tested you, good thing i did because you really showed me how immature you can be.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
nani667:

If you have downloaded the latest update then you will have the chance to get some Tokens from the milestones...

Save Loot Crates and open during Frenzy, and you can acquire upgrade Tokens ✔️

Also try to complete contacts and events to earn Credits to open loot Crates

yes just updated about 44mb I see the update gifts how can I know when frenzy mode is on

2....if I save loot boxes how can I upgrade my
character help I'm in limbo ryt now

wow just noticed the contracts

don't know how completed an event and goodies just dae come from every corner
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kenth3433:

The lag on hot4pro is too much

Btw ADD ME KenTH3

that na true but since I start to play pubg for Samsung device I know say infinix na s**t I just dae use the hot4pro as network and power bank for the Samsung
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2018
Pls how do I update my FIFA 2014 to 2018 squad, if u hv the link to 2018 squad kindly share Pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samysmoothfresh: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mizk:
Wao, this is extreme don't you think? Good thing i did, i felt you'd act immature if i let it go past mails, so i tested you, good thing i did because you really showed me how immature you can be.

angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by skywolf28(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hello everyone.. I am new here
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Two days old coolpad cool 1 for sale,

Specs below
4gb ram, 32gb rom
Snapdragon 652, adreno 510
4060mah non-removable ba3 with fast charge
Dual 4g VoLTE nano sim
Dual 13mp back camera with dual led flash
8mp front facing camera
5.5' full hd screen

Just ask anything you want to know about the device.

Very good device, especially if you're a heavy gamer. It can run games like pubg, sgl, mc5, mcv etc without stress

Reason for selling : i accidentally cracked the front cry cry, but everything still working perfectly.am even posting from it now. Still playing games on it swiftly

Quote, call or WhatsApp if interested..

0817 737 2333
Portharcourt and environs.. Can waybill too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Toyorsih(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
Admin please add me to the Whatsapp groul
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ernxto(m): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
skywolf28:
Hello everyone.. I am new here
welcome onboard.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lamiri(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Baddestguyp:
The ROG smartphone...nothing comes close...
Imagine PUBG on this...only android game deserving this is PUBG...
Maybe fortnite too when its released on Android

Running any other current game on this is an insult
check resident evil 5 and tomb raider for nvidia shield

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lamiri(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
thegentleman:
Yes, but there are some games now that are high graphics demanding, they won't work well on low end devices except on iPhone 5s and above or High end Android like Samsung latest s series. I think the Tecno device that can handle such games now is still Phantom. Gemes like NBA2k18. I'm using C9, if you see how my phone freezes sometimes ehn... you will pity me grin
working fine on camon x pro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lamiri:
working fine on camon x pro
Camon X pro is a better machine naw. Can't compare Toad and Frog na ? grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mathkid007: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
organism3:
Pls how do I update my FIFA 2014 to 2018 squad, if u hv the link to 2018 squad kindly share Pls
Abeg I need am too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lamiri(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
grin grin
thegentleman:
Camon X pro is a better machine naw. Can't compare Toad and Frog na ? grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lamiri:
check resident evil 5 and tomb raider for nvidia shield
what site can i download these games from on android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
MC5 cool

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by skywolf28(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Pls help choose some cool android games

I am bored of the ones am playing right now

Preferably rpgs with good graphics and deep story lines

Other genres are also welcomed

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.