Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2787271 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
Psychodavidovic:
MC5 cool
Send me your dogtag
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Zface(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
nani667:

Swift, Spectranet, Ntel...
we don't have all those in 042
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:56am On Jun 30, 2018
Finally got a bullet force account...missed the game so much...friend gave me his account cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Finally got a bullet force account...missed the game so much...friend gave me his account cool

preshh which device you dae use
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2018
Lamiri:
check resident evil 5 and tomb raider for nvidia shield

These two games are better than PUBGM m
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2018
skywolf28:
Pls help choose some cool android games

I am bored of the ones am playing right now

Preferably rpgs with good graphics and deep story lines

Other genres are also welcomed

they are a very few good RPGs currently on Android, even if others will say otherwise I will tell you only of them are truly good the rest are just there.

so here is my list of the best RPGs you can play

Crashlands - very funny storyline with unique gameplay

Jade Empire - Since you said you want graphics you should try this

Final Fantasy IX - Best storyline on android, if you don't cry after finishing this game you definitely don't have a heart

they are other though but all of them are just there.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by skywolf28(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2018
MobileGees:

they are a very few good RPGs currently on Android, even if others will say otherwise I will tell you only of them are truly good the rest are just there.

so here is my list of the best RPGs you can play

Crashlands - very funny storyline with unique gameplay

Jade Empire - Since you said you want graphics you should try this

Final Fantasy IX - Best storyline on android, if you don't cry after finishing this game you definitely don't have a heart

they are other though but all of them are just there.

I fall for that jade empire grin. But i don't have upto 4gb right now

And what is the assurance that it will work on my l9 plus
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2018
skywolf28:

I fall for that jade empire grin. But i don't have upto 4gb right now

And what is the assurance that it will work on my l9 plus

don't worry it runs smoothly on most devices, your L9+ should be able to handle the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by skywolf28(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2018
MobileGees:

don't worry it runs smoothly on most devices, your L9+ should be able to handle the game
Do you play it also??

If so make a short video of your game play and post it here
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2018
kvngjesse:

Send me your dogtag

649d9dd
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2018
MobileGees:

These two games are better than PUBGM m

what happens when you finish the story mode on both games enh smart boi by then your eye will shine. or will you say you can play a game. start to end. 10 Times straight bro wake up na. only games get juice now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2018
typicalgamer:

what happens when you finish the story mode on both games enh smart boi by then your eye will shine. or will you say you can play a game. start to end. 10 Times straight bro wake up na. only games get juice now

You look for some other games to play of course!!! That's the normal and logical thing.

Even PUBG will get tiring after a while, just give the game sometime am sure all of you here will be playing something else by then you would think of PUBG as trash.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
typicalgamer:

yes just updated about 44mb I see the update gifts how can I know when frenzy mode is on

2....if I save loot boxes how can I upgrade my
character help I'm in limbo ryt now

wow just noticed the contracts

don't know how completed an event and goodies just dae come from every corner

Frenzy is usually every weekends... From Friday evening around 7pm.. Yuh should have already noticed by now that it is on currently

- when you save Loot Crates just open them all during Frenzy, that is the best time to open them as the rewards in them are boosted... You receive Stuff like Upgrade Tokens and Agent Mods.. And Maybe agent Skins... The upgrade Tokens you will use to upgrade your preferred agents... It is wise to see YouTube videos and watch the individual agent plays, so you will know which agent suits your Style, or which of them will be easier to use, when you decide on an agent just invest your upgrade tokens and upgrade them ✔️

- whenever you complete contracts or there is a reward for you to Claim in the contacts/Events section, you will see a red exclamation mark on the Tabs... Just click and Claim them ✔️

I Finished the Frenzy event last night cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
Psychodavidovic:
MC5 cool

This is already outdated sir

Enter MCVs cool

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Toyorsih:
Admin please add me to the Whatsapp groul 08066950042
Added ✔️

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
Juke Bossing ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
Frenzy sturvs ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
typicalgamer:

preshh which device you dae use
still Samsung s5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
MobileGees:

You look for some other games to play of course!!! That's the normal and logical thing.

Even PUBG will get tiring after a while, just give the game sometime am sure all of you here will be playing something else by then you would think of PUBG as trash.
every game gets tiring...thats why my method is to get two awesome games and interchange

E.g my best genres are battle royale and normal fast paced fps multiplayer so i just play the best of bothe genres

For battle royale we all know nothing beats PUBG mobile
For fps we all know nothing beats Bullet Force

The combo can never get tiring for me cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by skywolf28(m): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Please add me to a gaming WhatsApp group

I need suggestions for new games to play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Baddestguyp:
every game gets tiring...thats why my method is to get two awesome games and interchange

E.g my best genres are battle royale and normal fast paced fps multiplayer so i just play the best of bothe genres

or fps we all know nothing beats Bullet Force

Those kinda games all seems boring to me since you have to do the same thing over and over i definitely get bored with such games easily.

any game without storyline is a no no for me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
please i need a link to download unlocked version of Fifa 14
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
organism3:
please i need a link to download unlocked version of Fifa 14

Download here
https://www.revdl.com/fifa-14-full-unlocked-android.html/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
NicestDude:
Mad storyline in this game, I thought I wouldn't find any game like this after the walking dead s1 and 2. But apparently TellTale games make dope games. Will try walking dead 3 and game of thrones after

What's the name of d game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
guydangerous:
Nice recommendation.

Tittle of dis dope game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
MobileGees:

Those kinda games all seems boring to me since you have to do the same thing over and over i definitely get bored with such games easily.

any game without storyline is a no no for me
its not really repititive since u playing against real people so its unpredictable...especially pubg...so unpredictable

Why the highlight tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
Still getting used to my settings on new account that friend gave me...

Gonna take a while b4 i can aim like b4 cos once u dont play this game for a while u gonna be rekt cos u lose touch

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
Heemzy:

What's the name of d game

The wolf among us

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
please how do I unlock FIFA 14 ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Baddestguyp:
still Samsung s5

I dae use s6 my ba3 na poop can't even play four pubg match straight with ba3 low
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
Baddestguyp:

For fps we all know nothing beats Bullet Force

my combo is pubg....MCV ......and just found out bullet force is buttery smooth on Samsung I will give it another go

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.