Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2789714 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Thinking of adding some new games... smiley
Currently play only Pubg and Bullet Force...and i dont play soccer on mobile
Any other game worth my time?
Life is strange The Wolf Among Us
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Life is strange The Wolf Among Us
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
MobileGees:

Life is strange
The Wolf Among Us
played wolf among us...
Dunno about life is dead
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
youngderek1:
bro which site did u download ur mc4 from

I bought it on the store. But you can download it at apkhere.com
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Baddestguyp:
played wolf among us... Dunno about life is dead
not "life is dead" it's "life is strange" and very interesting worth a try
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
Payday Crime Wars beta version is out, but its a closed beta, so expect global release soon, the game is promising nice concept.. Not like the pc version but nice

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
Georgioo:
Payday Crime Wars beta version is out, but its a closed beta, so expect global release soon, the game is promising nice concept.. Not like the pc version but nice
he don tay i de see am but dem nor gree release am
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
Mustiboy:
I'm so sure I'll beat you. but I won't waste my time going online with you because of lag. if only we could meet one on one and connect locally
Na that lag de give some people upper hand, i no weak for this game as i don de play soccer game from small and am always a threat but i de calm down for this game cus i no get 4g and mtn na bastards etisalat data come coat like fool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Georgioo:

Na that lag de give some people upper hand, i no weak for this game as i don de play soccer game from small and am always a threat but i de calm down for this game cus i no get 4g and mtn na bastards etisalat data come coat like fool
exactly. but I doubt if it's the network. it's a problem with the game as even people from first world countries where there is stable internet complain of lag.
any online game requires a stable 10-20kb / sec connection and that's something we can boast of here. so, don't blame our network providers; blame Konami.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Where you go hide?
lol, mobile games dey bore me sometimes and na PSP na kidnap me, playing fight night is fun cheesy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2018
CharlesJok3r:
hey whatsup and longtime? do you still play mobile games?
yes but just strategize games for now, I will join the battle field and race track later
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2018
Baddestguyp:

I thought am the only one who hate soccer on mobile.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2018
Collinz2:
I thought am the only one who hate soccer on mobile.
soccer on mobile don't just play well...
Its just wrong
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2018
October 24, 2017.

Page 730......mehn it's a damn really long time
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
MobileGees:

not "life is dead" it's "life is strange" and very interesting worth a try
will check it out...

Might need to format my phone...dunno whats taking my internal storage
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Collinz2:
lol, mobile games dey bore me sometimes and na PSP na kidnap me, playing fight night is fun cheesy
i dont like psp games tho...

I prefer online multiplayer games...fps and battle royale...i like games with cool storyline tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Scar-H nuke...prison cool
#BulletForce

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
Wargames coming Soon...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Baddestguyp:
i dont like psp games tho...

I prefer online multiplayer games...fps and battle royale...i like games with cool storyline tho
I love fps games but am very terrible when it comes to online multiplayer (fps) or is it because I don't play it often. Some PSP games are cool tho..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olanreyman(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mustiboy:
exactly. but I doubt if it's the network. it's a problem with the game as even people from first world countries where there is stable internet complain of lag.
any online game requires a stable 10-20kb / sec connection and that's something we can boast of here. so, don't blame our network providers; blame Konami.
Bro you lie. I'm playing pes online match without lag whatsoever. If the network in your area is not good just say it rather than blaming it on the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Scar-H nuke...prison cool
#BulletForce
my own BulletForce refuses to play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SmooshCHN: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
PUBG with the new update is crazy.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
olanreyman:

Bro you lie. I'm playing pes online match without lag whatsoever. If the network in your area is not good just say it rather than blaming it on the game.
I sometimes play the game stably without any lag- not everytime, and it's with the same network. like I mentioned earlier, I still think the lag has got to do with online game management. even PC players are also complaining.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
angry
SmooshCHN:
PUBG with the new update is crazy.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Updated ✔️

Entering Sanhok...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
On the Field ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by okikiosibodu(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
thegentleman:
Brother in Arms.
Brother, I downloaded the game recently, I am not enjoying it. The graphics is OK, but there fact that one can't change the camera mode to that of the guns scope, is freaking boring. I tried to endure for a while, but I am terribly bored now. The thought of data I consumed while downloading is what has prevented me from uninstalling it. embarassed
I think I'll stick to Call of duty for pc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by CharlesJok3r: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
Collinz2:
yes but just strategize games for now, I will join the battle field and race track later
grin LOL, i retired longtime ago grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SmooshCHN: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
kings1942:
angry
Hahaha.. The Sanhok is lit.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
I haven't got the best team, but I'm so confident I'd beat anyone with them.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
okikiosibodu:

Brother, I downloaded the game recently, I am not enjoying it. The graphics is OK, but there fact that one can't change the camera mode to that of the guns scope, is freaking boring. I tried to endure for a while, but I am terribly bored now. The thought of data I consumed while downloading is what has prevented me from uninstalling it. embarassed
I think I'll stick to Call of duty for pc
That's why I'll tell u, all the offline games now on Google Play ain't worth it... If u wanna enjoy nice shooting games, Play PUBG, it's online but it worth every bit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.